• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maidens and Valkyrians: Kal's Bae vs Kal's Bae Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kalt that wouldnt put her above Cinder in AP, that would just put her an unknown level above 117 KT

and yes, 117, that is the end that was decided on, not 167

No, that puts her hilariously above the Lophius' feat (Which is complete fodder for a Valkyria) and the Lophius' durability is over half than Cinder's AP.

And no, the accepted end is 167, literally the only comment in the blog about it asks "why you shouldn't use the high end", and my reply was literally "It can happen both when it's closer and when it's farther away but I calced both anyway".

Either way the Lophius survives it both in position A and position B so it scales from the high end regardless.

Yeah, and on this wiki we dont allow numerical AP jumps without a stated multiplier. with no stated numerical value you cannot argue that its anything other than an unknown but higher amount.

Plus Cinder herself is vastly above the 286 feat as well

That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Cinder doesn't even have a 2x advantage, if the other girl scale so much above the feat I do not see how she can be weaker.

You know as well as I do that we allow upscaling. Like, for real, how many times have you said "Ryuko is almost 1 gigaton" back when she was 7-A+? That's literally the same case. Only because we don't use a specific number doesn't mean that we ignore scaling.

And no, she isn't. I already explained it in idk which thread, but Raven using a thought based power with a thought doesn't make it casual.

Especially because what Raven is doing is literally an attempt to impress someone of comparable strength, so her using a fraction of her power makes no sense.

@Kalt We dont. I was wrong for saying that, as we dont do that, and now that her profile and the rest of the KLK profiles have been revised it is no longer possible to do so. I admit it, i broke the rules by doing so and i hate that i did it. So no, we do not allow for upscaling like youre doing, it is against the rules of the wiki.

She wasnt doing it to impress anyone, she was hiding it so no one knew she was the one doing it.

To be fair it would make sense to show what you can do at a fraction of your power to impress someone. Not arguing against you tho since I have no idea what the actual context is.

@Andy She was tricking Cinde rinto thinking that Vernal was the Spring Maiden so she held back and used her powers to such a small extent that despite standing in front of a crowd, no one knew she was using them

We do, we have always done that, and we keep doing so. Why do you think that Mega Pokemon are High 7-A?

And no, Cinder literally said "show me your power", and she conjured that storm literally to do that. The fact that she had Vernal acting dramatic pretending to be the Maiden doesn't make it casual.

Heck even if you ignored the context it wouldn't show that she was being casual regardless, because it's just using a thought based power.

Feats are casual when there is something proving so, not every time that someone isn't exhausted after performing them

Theyre High 7-A? Why? What calc do they have that puts them at that level? Mami was downgraded recently because of this.

It kinda does because Raven isnt an idiot who would show everything she can do to her enemy before they fight.

If youre doing something and no one can even tell by looking at you that youre the one doing it, it is hard to say its not extremely casual

Mami did get downgraded

Upscaling from what? They dont have a feat that puts them near the level required to be able to tier jump

We actually discussed upscaling recently and the general consensus was that it is fine as long as there are enough things to support it.

Then please tell me, what's the High 8-C feat in RWBY? Because it's the same case

And if that was a fraction of Cinder's power she would have laughed at it. The burden of proof that Raven was holding back is on you.

If you are setting up a stage and people don't realize you're acting you're a good actor. That's literally it. People can't realize that Raven is doing it because she does it on thought and Vernal is acting dramatic to catch their attention

BTW how strong of a high 7-C is Selvaria? @Kal I know quite a lot of high 7-Cs and was wondering if one of them could have a match against her

Oneshotting borderline High 8-Cs, i disagree with RWBY being High 8-C but everyone else is fine with it

No the burden of proof is on you to prove that is the max extent of her power when she stated that she was holding back

Andytrenom said:
BTW how strong of a high 7-C is Selvaria? @Kal I know quite a lot of high 7-Cs and was wondering if one of them could have a match against her
Near top of the thread

Pokemon don't get their rating from upscaling per say, they get it from being superior to Marowak with the Thick Club/Huge Power mons, both of which are 2x boosts.

2 x 531 megatons puts them in High 7-A

Then make a CRT because that thread very blatantly agreed with upscaling being allowed

I meant a thread to revise the fact that upscaling is allowed, if he's against it

One guy against an entire thread of people who already agreed is an equally pointless thread

WeeklyBattles said:
I disagree with them being High 8-C without a numerical value. I am stating this here and now.
Wait, you've agreed to this before.

@Schnee

I know. But the only possible ways are making a thread and getting it accepted, or dropping the topic and following the previous decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back