• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I rip myself asunder. Akame vs Raven Brawnen (Concluded) (10-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Gargoyle, I saw the visible similarity between these two, and I succumbed to the inevitable.

So two edgy gal's are gonna face eachother

Anyways, here we go.

Akame
Akame manga

As the survivors, we carry the feelings of those who've passed away on our shoulders.
~ Akame​
Summary
Akame is an infamous member of Night Raid, the assassination team of the Revolutionary Army. Her use of the Teigu Murasame, a weapon able to kill any living being with a single cut, has earned her the epithet "Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame" among her foes. Once an orphan trained to carry out the Empire's dirty work, she now seeks to undermine the corrupt kingdom she helped build with her nearly unrivaled skill with a blade.

Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely High 8-C | At least High 8-C | High 7-C, possibly higher | Likely 7-B | At least High 7-A, likely higher

Name:
Akame, Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame

Origin: Akame ga Kill!

Classification: Assassin, Swordmaster, Member of Night Raid, Teigu User

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordswoma, Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Stealth Mastery, Regenerationn Negation (Mid-Low) with Kiriichimonji, Limited Resistance to Poison (She developed resistance to moderate amounts of toxins as part of her training as an elite assassi) | Same as before excluding Regenerationn Negation, One Hit Kill, Aura Suppressio, Resistance to Telepathy (Can "Clear her mind", hiding her thoughts from Zanku, who is able to read one's mind)

Attack Potency: Likely Large Building level (Can defeat Danger Beasts that are this large, defeated Mera, who fought on par with Gozuki, shouldn't be weaker than Tatsumi, who in his beginnings killed a Danger Beast capable of this) | At least Large Building level (Much stronger than before, and defeated Pre-Incursio Tatsumi with ease, can casually kill Evil Birds who Base Incursio Tatsumi had a hard time defeating) | Large Town level+, possibly higher (Much stronger than Mine, and Seryu, the latter managing to withstand a shot from Pumpkin in danger, nearly comparable to Leone, and can harm people comparable to her) | Likely City level (Almost comparable to EoS Leone, is capable of fighting against Budo, managed to trade blows with a bloodlusted Wave, as well as managing to fight with Esdeath at times) | At least Large Mountain level+, likely higher (Almost comparble to a fully serious Esdeath, and managed to kill her in the end)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Was able to effortlessly keep up with Taeko, who should be faster than an assasination target who easily evaded a bullet) | At least Supersonic+ (Faster than before, struck Tatsumi before he had a chance to react, effortlessly blitzed three fodders) | Hypersonic+ (Comparable in speed to Leone who managed to evade the self-destruction of Bols' Teigu) | Massively Hypersonic (Evaded a surprise lightning bolt without much trouble, can keep up with Wave and a casual Esdeath) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with a fully serious Esdeath)

Lifting Strength: SuperHuman | Class 50 (Should be stronger than Cornelia at this point)

Striking Strength: Likely Large Building Class (Able to fight against Mera) | At least Large Building Class (Traded strikes with Zanku, should be superior to base Incursio Tatsumi) | Large Town level+, possibly higher (Traded blows with MoS Kurome, and defeated some of her puppets) | Likely City Class (Traded strikes with Wave, as well as a casual Esdeath) | At least Large Mountain Class+, likely higher (Clashed with Esdeath multiple times)

Durability: Likely Large Building level (Can take hits from the likes of Mera, and Danger Beasts of this size) | At least Large Building level (More durable than Pre-Incursio Tatsumi, took attacks from Zanku who overpowered the former) | Large Town level+, possibly higher (Nearly comparable to Leone in durability, who withstood an unknown amount of energy from Bols' self-destruction, much stronger than Seryu who withstood a shot from Mine's Pumpki) | Likely City level (Tanked a blast and punch from an angry Budo with only moderate damage, managed to take direct hits from a bloodlusted Wave, getting up shortly after. Able to survive attacks from a semi-serious Esdeath) | At least Large Mountain level+, likely higher (Took a hit from a serious Esdeath)

Stamina: Very high, she can keep fighting after receiving several injuries

Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with swords

Standard Equipment: The Shingu "Kiriichimonji" | The Teigu "One Slice Kill: Murasame"

Intelligence: High. Considered worthy enough to be apart of the Elite 7 Assassin squad. Akame is a skilled swordswoman, and Assassin. She is considered one of the best members of Night Raid, her skill with a blade even being recognized by Esdeath herself.

Weaknesses: Murasame needs to cut the actual flesh of her opponent in order to apply its effect. This ability only works on organic beings that have a heart, rendering it ineffective against Armor and Biological type Teigu as well as machines, puppets, and dead things. | She tires out faster in Ennoodzuno form

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Kiriichimonji: A Shingu shown only in the prequel series, Akame Ga Kill!: Zero. It takes the form of a katana. It has been stated that wounds inflicted using Kiriichimonji will never heal; otherwise, it has no other abilities.
  • One Slice Kill: Murasame (õ©Çµû¼Õ┐൫║ µØæÚø¿ Ichizan Hissatsu: Murasame): A long bladed katana with a blade that can kill a person with only one cut. Once the sword pierces skin, a poison spreads into the victim, killing them within seconds. Akame states that cleaning this weapon is very dangerous because of this ability. However, this ability only works on living, organic beings that have a heart, rendering it ineffective against Armor and Biological-type Teigu as well as machines and Yatsufusa's corpse dolls.
    • Ennoodzuno: This is Murasame's trump card, said to only activate when it was ready. When activated, she gets black tattoo like markings on her and a dark aura. It increases Akame's physical capabilities to nearly Esdeath's level, albeit at the cost of shorter stamina than her normal state.

Key: Akame Ga Kill Zero | BoS Akame Ga Kill | MoS Akame ga Kill | EoS Base Akame ga Kill | Ennoodzuno Mode

Note:
Kiriichimonji only negates Regenerationn on a Mid-Low scale.

Note 2: While Akame was paralyzed by Budo's electricity, this was more due to the nature of electricity paralyzing the muscles. The fact is she withstood the energy output overall.

Gallery

Akame-gif2
Akame-gif4

Raven Brawnen
IMG 5761

I've stared death in the face over and over again! And every time I've spat in that face and survived, because I'm strong enough to do what others won't!
~ Unmasked Rave​
Summary
Raven Branwe, is the mysterious mother of Yang Xiao Long and Qrow Branwe's twin sister. She was originally a member of Team STRQ, though unlike most Hunters, she has little issue killing and is described by her brother as a dangerous person. Raven has a high "survival of the fittest" mentality in which she is rather indifferent towards innocents dying if they were too weak to defend themselves. On one occasion she saved the life of her daughter, who she had abandoned shortly after her birth, though not without warning that she won't be looking out for her a second time. Raven is currently concerned about Salem and the power that she possesses.

Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C

Name:
Raven Branwen

Origin: RWBY

Classification: Human, Former Huntress, Tribe Leader, Spring Maiden

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Aura (Able to use her Aura for numerous purposes), Forcefield Creation (Aura can be used as a full-body forcefield), Statistics Amplification (Can use Aura to enhance her striking power), Enhanced Senses (Can use her Aura to sharpen her senses), Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Potential Realizatio (Can unlock the Aura of another person), Extrasensory Perception, Master Swordswoma, Portal Creation, Dust Manipulation (Grants her Air Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation), Magic, Fire Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Telekinesis, and Forcefield Creation, Can transform into a rave, granting her Flight

Attack Potency: Large Town level ((Casually created a storm of this magnitude, fought evenly with Cinder Fall and is comparable to other maidens)

Speed: At least Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Cinder Fall and easily dominated Neo, whose speed is on par with Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai's)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Should be significantly stronger than Ruby Rose)

Striking Strength: Large Town Class

Durability:
Large Town level (Can take attacks from other Maidens)

Stamina: Very high

Range: Extended Melee Range with sword, Several kilometers with her Spring Maiden powers, Unknown with portals

Standard Equipment: Dust-infused Odachi

Intelligence: Highly knowledgeable in combat, strategy, planning and leadership skill

Weaknesses: None notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Semblance:
Raven's semblance allows her to create portals in the vicinity of people she shares a bond with. Though not combat applicable, she can use these portals for quick appearence and hasty retreats. Others people are also able to pass through these portals. So far, Raven has been able to create portals to Taiyang, Qrow, Yang and Vernal.

Raven Form: Raven has the magical ability granted by Ozpi that allows her to turn into an actual raven. In this form, she is capable of flight without her spring maiden powers, as well as able to keep on the down low.

Dust-infused Odachi: Ravens main weapon of choice, which is armed with a sheath that has a rotary chamber filled with different types of Dust blades. By reattaching the handle to the sheath, Raven is able to interchange, or if need be, replace the Dust blade. The blades are telescopic in nature, which allows them to be approximately twice the length of the sheath. She tends to most often use the blade made of Red Dust, though she has also used others. The colors seen so far in combat include: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gray/Black and Green. The Dust blades, though powerful, can be broken if struck several times or hard enough.

Spring Maiden Powers: Raven bears the power of the Spring Maiden, another magical ability granted by Ozpin that passes down through generations. It gives Raven control over the elements and weather. With these powers, Raven has been shown to be able to summon lightning, amplify her strikes with electricity, create widescale storms and strong gusts of wind, as well as the ability of flight. However, Raven is most proficient in using the ice control aspect of her powers, evident in her battle with Cinder and commentary. She is able to create and shape ice to her will, such as freezing opponents, shooting ice spike projectiles, creating platforms and wield a variety of ice based weaponry. This ability also allows her to open the vault in Haven Academy.

Both in their High 7-C forms.

Since both are Hypersonic+, I'm going to unequalize speed for now.

Both in character, and have no knowledge of eachother.

Victory via death.

Who wins and why?

Better Looking Raven:10 CoreOfimBalance(COB) Homu Sweet Homu Poinciana1971 Gargoyle One Knightofannihilation666 PTSOXMONKEY99 Veloxt1r0kore Cropfist DMUA Arrogant Schmuck

Bootleg Esdeath:0

Inconclsuive:0

Sayaka-Miki-GIFs-sayaka-miki-37258038-300-191.gif

I have succumbed to the darkness, forgive me.

But really though. I won't hesitate to close this if it turns into a shitstorm.

Goddammit I wanted to make this one <\s>

Anyway, this is tough. Raven's aura is gonna protect her from Akame's sword, but it'll only last so long. Her ability to manipulate elements and freeze people solid makes it extremely dangerous to get up close.

But on the other hand, Akame has dealt with a lot of what Raven can throw at her, so it's not like she doesn't have experience.

Gonna need to stew on this

This isn't funny. Making me choice between my favorite AgK character and my favorite RWBY character. That's evil.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
This isn't funny. Making me choice between my favorite AgK character and my favorite RWBY character. That's evil.
But.....

I thought that was Weiss....?

AP and Dura=Both to Akame by almost 2x

Skill: Between someone who has had exactly one onscreen fight and a person who, for 9 volumes has had fights and victories against Assasins with their own abilities without even using Murasame at all, Im pretty sure the skill advantage is clear.

That's basically the only two advantages she has however, although they both help a lot.

For Raven: Her versatility is definetely there, and she does know how to use it well, but Akame has dealt with ice and lightning perfectly well, Fire not so much but she never uses that.

Aura: I'm not even going to bother arguing about if I think Murasame can still get the cut needed to kill her, so I'll just say it's not going to help against her aura.

Not voting, just saying.

Raven is more versatile and can resort long range attack if she need to, but Akame may possibly breakthrough her aura during the CQC due her decent AP advantage. I would say their skills are comparable to each other, so this would be a pretty close fight.

I will wait for more input before voting.

Still doesn't change that Raven can resort long range while in the air.

If the fight takes place in an open space, this would be an advantage for Raven unless Akame can jump so high, although Raven will have the mobility advantage while in the air.

Well Raven did take down Full Maiden Cinder, who could keep up with and eventually take down Ozpin, who's had decades of fighting experience

She is also more or less comparable to Qrow, as she grew up in the same tribe and more likely than grew up fighting together

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Still doesn't change that Raven can resort long range while in the air.

If the fight takes place in an open space, this would be an advantage for Raven unless Akame can jump so high, although Raven will have the mobility advantage while in the air.
Literally never done once tho.

They aren't bloodlusted.

Nobody said Raven would do it right off the bat.

Question is, will Akame's AP advantage be enough to allow her to deal a hit to Raven while they're engaging in CQC?

If Raven has only had one onscreen fight, and some vauge connections to other characters in the past when concerning skill and experience. I'd have to give it to Akame there. By virtue of having far more feats to go off of.

Hell, she defeated an experienced combatant who had precognition helping him out.

Then Akame will most likely take this, Akame only needs one direct hit to win and with her skills, pretty sure she most likely can do that before Raven decides to play long range. I believe she will eventually do that.

2x isn't a one shot so I dunno what you're saying.

But whatever, Akabae gets a better win record then Homu FRA

Also, even if Aura blocks Murasame. Akame will realize it's some form of armor, and use a tactic where she strikes the same spot repeatedly untill the armor breaks. It's a strategy she's had for quite some time.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Also, even if Aura blocks Murasame. Akame will realize it's some form of armor, and use a tactic where she strikes the same spot repeatedly untill the armor breaks. It's a strategy she's had for quite some time.
Aura doesn't work like that, Akame won't make it drop faster by attacking the same spot. It doesn't matter where Akame strikes because Raven's aura will go down all the same no matter where she hits.

Note: I'm still voting for Akame.

That isn't going to happen until her aura goes down, so that's out.

Second, "Direct hit" is HITTING someone, which every character in RWBY does, they even feel pain from it.

Anyway, I already voted, now excuse me as I possibly remake Weiss vs Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back