• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I rip myself asunder. Akame vs Raven Brawnen (Concluded) (10-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no such thing.

.... OKay maybe a decisive 40 Vote thread would be too much overkill.

Jumping tiers from being superior to a feat over 100 Kilotons is a no

Also, the chain isn't that big either, it's only a very small gap for both.

Also no, that would make her baseline.

The feat is 900 kilotons with Low 7-B starting at 1000

Akame only needs to be .9x stronger to be Low 7-B

?

There is nothing that says Akame is superior to Mine AP wise. Heck there's nothing that says she is superior Period.

Let alone to Mine's absolute strongest attack

Gargoyle One said:
There is nothing that says Akame is superior to Mine AP wise. Heck there's nothing that says she is superior Period.
Let alone to Mine's absolute strongest attack

Uhh did you pay attention to the CRT... like at all?

896 Kilotons was Mine's attack when NOT in Danger. Seryu withstood an attack from Pumpkin in danger. Akame should absolutely be stronger than Mine.. Mine fights with a gun, and rarely goes into CQC. Whereas Akame is acustomed to that sort of thing, thus stronger.

<Mine fights with a gun-

Yeah no, stop right there, that does not constitute being higher an AP just because you're better fighter. Superior=/=Higher in AP

Even then, Akame shouldn't scale to the absolute strongest attack performed by someone she hasn't shown to be fully superior in strength too

Gargoyle One said:
<Mine fights with a gun-
Yeah no, stop right there, that does not constitute being higher an AP just because you're better fighter. Superior=/=Higher in AP

Even then, Akame shouldn't scale to the absolute strongest attack performed by someone she hasn't shown to be fully superior in strength too
"Absolute Strongest Attack"

Where are you getting this from? The AP came from Pumpkin while not in danger. Gargoyle, you need to actually look at the CRT. Because you barely showed up at all where this was decided.

Mine has consistently been treated as among the weaker members of Night Raid, and Akame one of the strongest. So yes, she is stronger.

VersusJunkie54 said:
As for the AP.

Akame>Mine&Seryu>Moderate Danger Pumpki>No Danger Pumpkin (896 Kilotons)
This.

Not the strongest attack, but Scaling to the Mid End is the issue I have.

"Consistently been treated as among the weaker members of night raid"

You mean like being the one to kill Seryu? Like being the one who did far more damage against Budou compared to the entire rest of the team? She was never portrayed as weaker, and she sure as hell isnt so far that she would be superior to Mine's moderate blasts.

Gargoyle One said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
As for the AP.

Akame>Mine&Seryu>Moderate Danger Pumpki>No Danger Pumpkin (896 Kilotons)
This.
Not the strongest attack, but Scaling to the Mid End is the issue I have.

"Consistently been treated as among the weaker members of night raid"

You mean like being the one to kill Seryu? Like being the one who did far more damage against Budou compared to the entire rest of the team? She was never portrayed as weaker, and she sure as hell isnt so far that she would be superior to Mine's moderate blasts.
Yeah, you barely paid any attention to the revisions.

There was no Mid End for the Pumpkin calc.... again, what are you talking about?

That was in a later arc. I'm talking about Mine being physically comparable to Seryu in the middle of the story, who managed to take a Pumpkin shot and survive. Said shot, was in some degree of danger.

And no, Tatsumi is the one who did the most damage to Budo and you know it. I don't know where you're trying to go with this.....

I even quoted the "Moderate Pumpkin blast" that you said. I'm not talking about a no name calc.

And where are you getting the idea that Akame would be superior to a moderate Pumpkin blast?

Mine killed Budou and even overpowered his blast, you're saying that Mine is portrayed as one of the weaker assasins when yet again, its portrayed as the opposite.

And that still doesn't make Akame superior to Mine AP wise, she simply scales.

Akame is>Mine

Her AP however is=Mine

Superior physically she obviously is, as Mine has High 8C Dura.

Anyway, we done.

And now I need to remake Akame vs Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back