• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Maidens and Mischief: Loki vs Cinder Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Oh Come On! You HAD to have seen this one coming eventually, what with the massive amount of Marvel and MCU vs RWBY matches back in the day before the downgrade. We haven't been able to make any that weren't with Iron Man, let's hope this changes.

Speed is Unequalized (Cinder is vastly above Mach 18 while Loki is Mach 46), Cinder Fall is in her half Maiden form while Loki is High 7C, with two daggers.

NOTE: Loki's Mind and Memory Manipulation is only while using the stone, why that wasn't separated I have no idea

Cinder_Fall_%28Duality%29.jpg

Lokivs.jpg

Loki:

Cinder Fall: 6

233 vs 139 huh

Loki's memory hax is out of question, because it appears he has to touch the target's head and Cinder has Forcefield

I don't know how good Cinder's Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception are, but I'm pretty sure illusions and perception filter that conceal his presence from someone like Heimdall means Cinder can't detect him. He's also likely faster as well, so it's likely he can evade her blows with the combination of speed, illusions and perception tricks. But it's a different story if Cinder has big AoE attacks

Cinder is also more versatile, offensive-wise

For now I'd say Cinder

Loki's transmutation has never been performed on-screen and is most likely not combat applicable. Also, Loki is a trickster. He'll more than likely try to weasel his way through the fight and go in for a dishonourable kill. However, Cinder should be able to anticipate that, much like Thanos did.

What Ovens said. Also since it's a reference to the Frog Thor comic by Walter Simonson the whole thing about Thor turning into a frog is more likely a result of some arcane gadget instead of Loki's own magic

Gar, Loki's got Mind and Memory Manip without the Stone, too. Remember the Selvig's scene in the post-credit scene? He controls him. Also, he forced Valkyrie to remeber the horrors of her past.

On both ocasion, he was without the stone.

But he has to physically touch them, Cinder has that passive aura barrier on, which will prevent that.

I assume ovens is voting Loki or just doesn't want a character he likes taking an L

More like I don't want Cinder taking a W OvO

Put me down for Cinder.

If you're not allowing Loki to have access to his daggers, then he becomes a bit overwhelmed offensively. After all, these are his weapons.

But I suppose Loki could manage to trick Cinder with a bunch of Loki's so that he could get close enough and then use the Casket of Ancient Winters to freeze Cinder Fall solid. Or mind control her into giving up, in a similar way he did to Selvig (he did not need to touch him, it was a Jedi like mindhax: Loki sneaks upon Selvig while the latter is talking to Fury, and then says: "Well, I guess that's worth a look", and Selvig repeats it.

He doesn't really need to touch for some mild suggestion, as seen with Selvig. The memory manipulation however is shown to need it. That said, you could've given him a single knife or something. He's a melee combatant with a penchant for trickery and suggestion against someone who's main shtick is throwing fire.

idk, the mind stuff never came up again. You sure Fury's meeting with Selvig didn't happen after Thanos gave Loki the Mind Stone and Loki used it on Selvig in such a way we as the audience didn't see? Probably too headcanon huh?

Or alternatively, the writers forgot Loki had this power. Not like I blame them not wanting anything to do with the first 2 Thor movies :^)

Apparently Daggers aren't 7A like I though

Fine, he gets two daggers because he usually wields two

Sir Ovens said:
He'll more than likely try to weasel his way through the fight and go in for a dishonourable kill. However, Cinder should be able to anticipate that, much like Thanos did.
Thanos had prior knowledge, just pointing that out

Graf Thorsdottir said:
You sure Fury's meeting with Selvig didn't happen after Thanos gave Loki the Mind Stone and Loki used it on Selvig in such a way we as the audience didn't see?
Loki needed the Tesseract to get to Earth so he couldn't have used the mind stone. As to how Loki's astral projection got there? He's got the necessary range to lie to Thor on Earth while chilling in Asgard.

Loki wins via Downgrades slapping Cinder Mid Match due to KE standard revisions

okay legit Cinder For Reasons Above

I guess the way Raven's storm formed was kinda in the fashion of moving all the mass, so, yeah, seems legit.

Still gets rekt by Abban

BTW don't ask who that is cause it's an offsite joke

Silly

I play Magic

except not really I only kinda played a little bit then never picked it up again because I suck at card games

TBH if inFAMOUS gets downgraded Im honestly not gonna be mad

I can totally do High 7C Cole so I can toss him against Cinder

Dargoo you are awesome as always

BTW, sending a message on your wall, might be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back