• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Walpurgisnacht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really that hard to pronounce ? I guess for me it isn't since I'm currently learning german.

Well anyways, with that range, on top of life absorption and soul manip, I vote for Walpurgisnacht.

Nope. Kal just pointed out that Walpurgis soul manip is not instant. It works slowly and pretty sure WN is baseline while Cinder is a bit above it. Don'r see how this is a stomp. versatility is on her side too.

Okay, just looked at Kal's reasoning and what i dont get is how soul drain will do anything to Cinder's power when as a Maiden, she's fueled by magic, not Aura

Kal never said soul drain would get rid of Cinder maiden power, he said that it woukd get rid her aura. Basically soul drains is used to getbrid of her defense.

Edit: Tho pretty sure Walpurgis would continue to rip Cinder soul even after she get rid of her aura defense.

Im aware, but what im saying is that people voted basde on her gradual soul hax when her power isnt actually fueled by her soul, its fueled by magic.

Weekly lemme just say I love how you come in last minute to defend RWBY characters. Even if you can't always necessarily save them, you come in with valid arguments nonetheless. Warms my heart.

@Weekly they voted for the most part, based on Kal's explanation on the soul absorption, is what he's saying.

I know

Also i should really fix Cinder's range, she nd Amber should have a comparable range to Vernal

Then why are you saying this: "Im aware, but what im saying is that people voted basde on her gradual soul hax when her power isnt actually fueled by her soul,"?

@SD Im not sure I understand what youre asking? I acknowledge that Wal has a soul rip and that it would take a toll of Conder's aura. What im saying is her powers dont stem from her aura, theyre magic based, so even if her aura is gone she'll still have her powers.

WB, pretty sure I (Kal) already stated several times already that soul absorbtion is not meant to get rid of cinder maiden power. Cinder can still fights back yes, but her soul will gradually be absorbed while doing so.

Hmm? On no, i agree Walpurgis wins, sadly there's not much of an argument i can make for Cinder here...

No. She summon a familiar, the familiar plays a song, and her soul gets absorbed as the song goes on.

Kaltias said:
No. She summon a familiar, the familiar plays a song, and her soul gets absorbed as the song goes on.
I mean, I understand causation =\= coorelation. But can Cinder like..Plug her ears and not get her soul absorbed?

I mean, I understand causation =\= coorelation. But can Cinder like..Plug her ears and not get her soul absorbed?

I don't know why, but this is geniuely made me smile.

@Kinkiest

She doesn't know what the song is doing tho

@Homu

It works the same way i think

@Weekly

I mean yes. But she can keep summoning them and eventually it will work

The number of Walpurgis familiar is like a lots. While normal witches can only summons them inside their own labyrinth, Walpurgis does not need such thing and can summon them from city wide scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back