• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic the Gathering CRT Part I: AP Downgrades

Youre not late, but its already been agreed to add it, we're just looking for more tier 7/6 feats to revise them to
Do Ojutai or any Tarkir dragons have any good feats or scaling to scale from? Shu was stated to survive a fight against him/one-shotted a random dragon, and albeit with numbers, humans were stalemating them and their broods. Should scale to Narset, who became Jeskai Khan, and youngest Dragonspeaker.

Speaking of which Narset seems pretty low for such an established fighter who also has force magic powerful enough to scare a majority of Ikoria beasts.

Last edited:
Yah a lot of the profiles are heavily outdated, iv been trying to revise them but its a process i keep getting sidetrackedfrom

Yah a lot of the profiles are heavily outdated, iv been trying to revise them but its a process i keep getting sidetrackedfrom
I see, well for what it's worth Ikoria seems to be pretty good with potential feats like Creatures burning sanctums to ash/wiping it from memory. Nekori has existence erasure hax, etc. Are there many supporters left?

I agree with Weekly's consensus so far, although the Low 7-B feat should be calced.

Do Ojutai or any Tarkir dragons have any good feats or scaling to scale from? Shu was stated to survive a fight against him/one-shotted a random dragon, and albeit with numbers, humans were stalemating them and their broods. Should scale to Narset, who became Jeskai Khan, and youngest Dragonspeaker.

Speaking of which Narset seems pretty low for such an established fighter who also has force magic powerful enough to scare a majority of Ikoria beasts.
The dragons of Takir are at least 8-C, scaling to Kholghan dragons who can breath literal nonmagical lighting bolts. Kholaghan dragons also likely have up to Tier 7 Environmental Destruction since they can summon literal nonmagical storms just by existing (which can get reasonably big).

Dragons Narset will likely be upgraded scaling to the Eternals (from what I'm seeing). Depending on what means "majority", Narset could also scale to monsters that likely reach high Tier 8/Tier 7 via sheer size. Khans Narset could also be 8-C through scaling to Shu.

The dragons of Takir are at least 8-C, scaling to Kholghan dragons who can breath literal nonmagical lighting bolts. Kholaghan dragons also likely have up to Tier 7 Environmental Destruction since they can summon literal nonmagical storms just by existing (which can get reasonably big).

Dragons Narset will likely be upgraded scaling to the Eternals (from what I'm seeing). Depending on what means "majority", Narset could also scale to monsters that likely reach high Tier 8/Tier 7 via sheer size. Khans Narset could also be 8-C through scaling to Shu.
Yeah the 8-C stuff is what she currently scales to. She should scale to top end threats on Raugrin as she was able to hang there, and it's stated to be the land of pure indiscriminate natural savegery. Her force scared/intimidated most creatures there.

Well you gotta remember that there are canonically two timelines for narset so she has two different sets of feats

That's what I was trying to indicate. Khans Narset could scale to Shu who scales to the dragons and Dragons Narset scales to Ikorian beasts in AP and Dragons in Speed. My apologies if I was being confusing.

Back