• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic: The Gathering | Tier 1 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno I can see High 1-B or something if the amount of dimensions cann't be described from variables.
It was because she was working on something that transports matter through dimensions. I don't think the variables, in this case, are referring to how many dimensions there are, but just the mathematics in general.

I thought for sure this thread had the appropriate number of accepted to apply the revisions. I genuinely don't think Ultima is needed, especially since he supposedly agreed with it anyways.

Tbh this is a bit of a mess?

Also, is Rashmi knownledgable about cosmology stuff? If she is a researcher on that, then the countless thing can be taken as literal.

Can you update the blog?
Sure, but now the tiering has to be changed.
  • Powestones (Geometrically perfect objects, that contain within them, unreachable infinite spaces. This infinite space can contain entire dimensional realities and worlds, and those worlds can be further nested into one another. So far it has been shown that the dimensionality of the world is uncountable and unknowable, meaning there are simply countless.) (1-B)
  • Planes (Worlds that are infinite in size, separated by walls of reality, and that have their own dimensionality. They are capable of having impossible angles, spaces extending into infinity through fractal mathematics, and extra-planar geometry, such as Niz-Mizzet's Seven-Dimensional Geometry.) (1-B)
  • Multiverse (A collection of planes is described as a jumble of infinities, while the Multiverse is an infinite array. As such the Multiverse is described as being a greater infinity, with planes being infinite fractions of this infinity.) (1-B)
  • Blind Eternity (It exists beyond space and time, having no concepts of distance, is all-encompassing, can't be filled, and views the multiverse as a dream and illusion) (Low 1-A)
  • Time Streams (There are infinite time streams, always splitting and branching, with each one having its own multiverse.) (Infinite Low 1-A)

Last edited:
  • Powestones (Contain unreachable infinite spaces, and can contain their own dimensional realities. So far it has been shown that seven dimensions exist at the very least, so 1-C?)
I didn't read the OP and I'm just quoting this. Is there any qualitative transcendence between these 7 dimensions? Or are they all separate axes extending in extra different directions?

I've read the Sandbox and it looks pretty good.

But the multiverse gets higher dimension (8-D) only from the statement "greater infinity"... mehh, it looks good, but for me it needs a bit more context. Other than that I agree.

• Blind Eternity (It exists beyond space and time, having no concepts of distance, is all-encompassing, can't be filled, and views the multiverse as a dream and illusion) (Low 1-A)
  • Time Streams (There are infinite time streams, always splitting and branching, with each one having its own multiverse.) (Infinitely Low 1-A)
This is not Low 1-A tho.

No I mean, seeing Countless-D as fictional is not remotely Uncountable Infinte-D in the sightless, countless is a [[BIG SHOT]] number but still finite fellas.

No I mean, seeing Countless-D as fictional is not remotely Uncountable Infinte-D in the sightless, countless is a [[BIG SHOT]] number but still finite fellas.
It doesn't really matter, the Blind Eternities has proper statements for unreachability. It cannot be filled and is beyond space, time, and reality, the foundation of dimensionality and dimensions in general within the MTG Universe.

Last edited:
All the dimensions are still based on spatial dimensionality the quotes stated so itself and the Blind Eternities is beyond space. It's two separate structures.
Issue it's that you're assuming that the concept of space means the concept of spatial dimensions when that's not exactly the case, otherwise every Type 2 BDE is Low 1-A.

Issue it's that you're assuming that the concept of space means the concept of spatial dimensions when that's not exactly the case, otherwise every Type 2 BDE is Low 1-A.
It's simply a matter of unreachability. The Blind Eternities are infinite, and they cannot be filled. Spatial/Physical Dimensions & Temporal Dimensions only exist as a part of Reality, the Blind Eternities are not a part of Reality, nor is it a part of Time or Space.
Isn't this more High 1-B?
I have no issues with High 1-B.

To be fair that would need another thread as it's gonna be controversial.

I just need permission from OP to edit a bit the blog and make a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back