• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic: The Gathering | Tier 1 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
they never said matter within matter though or anything similar to within each other, just that even a small piece it's his own world
If a stone is spherical, the space within would be organized in concentric spheres - nested stacks of matter with the locus of energy at the precise center. Elaborate sketches showed the sort of nested spheres that could be built within even a small powerstone.
Am I misreading this?

What's the argument for 11D?
I see...

Well, it's a bit confusing if you ask me...

If you want I can help, and I can do the things like in this order.

1 - Terminology (You explain what X word means)

2 - Baseline Universe (Low 2-C with High 3-A space)

3 - Amount of Timelines (2-A)

4 - Multiverse (1-C - 7D)

5 - Powerstones (1-C - 8D)

6 - Planes (1-C - 9D)

7 - Blind Eternities (High 1-C - 10D)

8 - Timestream (High 1-C - 11D)

Trust me, it'll be far clearer like this.
Basically just if the powerstones would qualify based on the above info

What's the argument for 11D?
  • Powestones (Contain unreachable infinite spaces, and can contain their own dimensional realities. So far it has been shown that seven dimensions exist at the very least, so 1-C?)
  • Planes (Infinite universes which can expand into infinity through fractals, also have their own dimensionality and can have extra-dimensions, so seventh dimension at the most.)
  • Multiverse (Straight up is stated to be a greater infinity, with planes merely being infinite fractions of itself.)
  • Blind Eternity (Exists beyond space and time, having no concepts of distance, is all-encompassing, can't be filled, and views the multiverse as a dream and illusion)
  • Time Streams (There are infinite time streams, always splitting and branching, with each one having its own multiverse.)

Yeah that would still be 10D. Having infinite 10D objects inside of you doesn't mean you transcend it by a brand new qualitatively superior axis.

Yeah that would still be 10D. Having infinite 10D objects inside of you doesn't mean you transcend it by a brand new qualitatively superior axis.
That's uh...that has some heavy implications for quite a few verses atm if true

Plus Ultima agreed that it would be 11-D

I still don't get where the 7D Planes comes from, if someone could explain.

What I understood so far is that there are the Planes (AKA universes), the 2A Multiverse and then the Blind Eternities, what exactly am I missing?

Crix's enhanced, analytical mind had little difficulty making out a few of the simpler calculations of fate here and there, as well as a tangle of pipes and energy-filled tubes that were a perfect depiction of Niv-Mizzet's Seven-Dimensional Geometromancy Proof.
But are the dimensions that quote is talking about ever further elaborated on?

Ok but why
Because the Timestreams are encompassed by the Ur-Dragon, as well as transcending every other dragon to the point that Nicol Bolas and Ugin were literally created by a beat of its wings when it was near Dominaria

"With its wings, that extend across the eternities, it stirs the fabric of the cosmos. Its breath bellows over the mortals, stealing the essence of life. With claws that rake the aether, it sunders ancient bonds. Thanks to its eyes, the Ur-Dragon perceives the deepest truths concealed in the wells of time. Its bellowing roar summons its brood, echoing through the blood of all dragonkind, for the Ur-Dragon is the progenitor from which the dragons of the Multiverse spawned."

Also:

"The Ur-Dragon is described as a huge, dark, and terrifying shadow. It is a being that lives betwixt and between, in a place and no place: it is blind. In its travel through the planes, it creates storms with the beating of its wings: from such storms, other dragons are born. Its "children" include the twin Elder Dragons Ugin and Nicol Bolas, as well as their siblings and cousins."

Ok remind me again, a Timestream contains a multiverse and there are infinite of them branching out right?

What tier is a multiverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back