• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname(Goddess Madoka) VS Chara(True Chara)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight fight, no preparation or morals(do they even apply to Chara?).

Fight picked because both are abstract conceptual entities with interesting hax abilities.

Edit... Assume equal number of Universes destroyed for limit.

Smells like a stomp if we use 2-C or 2-A Madoka either ways so.

-2-C Chara

-2-A Madoka

Chara have absurdly higher DC, but the feat is pretty much the same, just that Chara has a higher confirmed number. Although I think the winning factor here is that Chara is a conceptual entity that exists cross-Multiverse, as they kept existing without the Multiverse, and was about to go on and destroy another, while Madoka is stuck in her Multiverse's Universes.

SomebodyStupid said:
Smells like a stomp if we use 2-C or 2-A Madoka either ways so.
-2-C Chara

-2-A Madoka
That possibly 2-A rating could work with Chara too tho, Madoka just has destroyed all the Universes, and there is at least 200 confirmed. Chara did the same, just with a higher confirmed Universes count. The 2-A thing for Madoka is for the possible higher number of Universes.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
That possibly 2-A rating could work with Chara too tho, Madoka just has destroyed all the Universes, and there is at least 200 confirmed. Chara did the same, just with a higher confirmed Universes count. The 2-A thing for Madoka is for the possible higher number of Universes.
Yeah I know

When I posted this one, I honestly had no idea how the two stacked up against each other. This is certainly interesting.

Drac32Drac said:
I'm curious as to what feat upgraded her?
Supposively, there's actually infinite universes in the PMMMverse. The link that shows it should be on either Madoka's or Homura's page.

What if Chara is just really determined not to lose though, the high 2-A Asriel was unable to erase Frisk due to his determination, so Chara should be able to resist being erased if he's determined enough. I think this is inconclusive

What if she wasn't? ^ lol, anyway that isn't really how tiers work here lol. Madoka is nigh-omnipresent. The battle would end literally the moment it began. She wouldn't even have time to be determined.

Frisk/ Chara was able to reload upon being blitzed by Sans, and this is a non bloodlusted Madoka, what's to say she wouldn't give them a chance to feel determined

Madoka probably wouldn't be able to kill Chara, due to the latter exisiting beyond the Multiverse, something that Madoka is confined to.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
I'm tentative to say that Madoka can erase the concept of Determination from Chara
That one I disagree with. If Asriel can't do that, why could Madoka? I'm more inclined to believe that the concept of DETERMINATION exists beyond High 2A.

Drac32Drac said:
Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
I'm tentative to say that Madoka can erase the concept of Determination from Chara
That one I disagree with. If Asriel can't do that, why could Madoka? I'm more inclined to believe that the concept of DETERMINATION exists beyond High 2A.
If you are determined to disagree then you should go to content revisions in the forums and have others who know the series better reappeal the profile. Until then we should go with what the profiles say on each. You'll need proof though if you want to succeed.

Aurasuke said:
If you are determined to disagree then you should go to content revisions in the forums and have others who know the series better reappeal the profile. Until then we should go with what the profiles say on each. You'll need proof though if you want to succeed.
Determination has nothing to do with the tier, it's a form of AP ignoring hax that works at least on the level of high 2-A beings

Blahblah9755 said:
Aurasuke said:
Determination has nothing to do with the tier, it's a form of AP ignoring hax that works at least on the level of high 2-A beings
This. That was all that I meant by it. I never meant to imply that Chara's tier should be increased because of it, just that this exact mentioned interaction may not work... even for Madoka.

Yeah but Chara isn't rated High 2-A. To think that a 2-B tier cannot be affected by a High 2-A character is like saying that Othinius cannot affect GER JoJo because he can negate any attack or even the attackers intention of an attack. It's a No Limit Fallacy.

Just as Demonbane can affect Chara no matter how determined she is. Also it was stated that Asriel let her win.

2-B: Multiverse level
Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to 10^500 universal space-time continuums. 10^500 is the scientifically theorized number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums within our own multiverse.

This is Chara's level

2-A: Multiverse level+
This category is separated in the following manner:

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can instantly destroy or create a finite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums that is equal or greater than 10^500.
  • High Multiverse level+: Characters who can instantly destroy or create an infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. This category also includes 5-dimensional characters.
This is madokas level

Basically no Multiverse doesn't mean Infinite universes. It means up to 10^500 universes. Infinite universes is HIgh Multiverse level+.

Yup. And I agree... as they are currently tiered, Madoka wins... but not by erasing the concept of Determination. That's my only point.

But Determination actually has feats against a 2-A being, GER doesn't. Asriel let Frisk win, but that's cause Frisk was a pacifist, it was a one sided beat down that Asriel was going at seriously until he gave up, and let Frisk win

Blahblah9755 said:
But Determination actually has feats against a 2-A being, GER doesn't. Asriel let Frisk win, but that's cause Frisk was a pacifist, it was a one sided beat down that Asriel was going at seriously until he gave up, and let Frisk wi
That sounds like Othinius and Touma lol. She basically handed him a win. She didn't want to kill him, but she did want to make him suffer. Touma tier 8, Othinius tier 2, basically Othinius got bored/convinced by the main character and she literally handed him a vectory and reset everything before new testament 9 lol.

Not sure what that has to do with it, but Frisk resisted a tier high 2-A being erasing him and the entire multiverse, and this high 2-A being was completely serious, at first trying as hard as he could until he finally gave up because he was completely unable to finish Frisk off. Frisk couldn't harm him, but he couldn't permanently kill Frisk either, so he just gave up and let Frisk win.Goddess Madoka would be in the same position as she should be equal to Asriel in power.

I love how know Madoka's thread are about saying "She is 2-A now. So she wins"

Not like i'm not saying she do not win this. But seriously. Start debating and show feats instead just linking the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back