• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Anyways here it is:

-Where did the pain thing and superhuman characteristics go for Zeds?
-Also pain thing for mags. And I think they should have type 2 immo because I've impaled them with so many weapons in their head yet they still move and fight.
-HDE and Madness manip type 3 resist for employers. Also Abtracts existence since well yeah.

So far this is what is at the top of my head
Would not be Plot Manipulation also?

And i found one very interesting scan about Tricky saying that The Other Place infinitely more complex then nornal mind can even comprehend, which can say that TOP is higher dimensional construct

And i found one very interesting scan about Tricky saying that The Other Place infinitely more complex then nornal mind can even comprehend, which can say that TOP is higher dimensional construct
hold off on flooding this thread again, lets keep it to the nevadean physiology page first, then i'll move onto the verse page (mainly wanna redo this due to the fact im planning on giving a couple characters which aren't super relevent profiles), and then we'll get to some of the other profiles

Also, Employe, can you happen to tell me how to access the Project Nexus Glossary? i'd like to see it myself for reference/scaling purposes.

Well, here also this + considering that it is confirmed that The Machine writes story, it is possibly makes sense
I feel it makes more sense that they might help The Machine itself write it, rather than they themselves actually rewriting it, which is what im kinda getting at when Krinkles mentions something like that.

I was asking about the glossary because i wanted to possibly start scaling characters based off their Strength, Endurance, Dexterity, and Tactics levels. but im not 100% sure on the concept of that.

Nah I don't thats a good idea. Krinkles mentioned in a stream that numbers are just arbitary for hanks stats. Meaning whatevers been shown in game or on animation dont really count.

Nah I don't thats a good idea. Krinkles mentioned in a stream that numbers are just arbitary for hanks stats. Meaning whatevers been shown in game or on animation dont really count.
Alright. im gonna treat the stats as we do on the wiki for Undertale. We're probably going to have 9-Cs, 9-Bs, 9-As, and finally the 8-Cs.

Gonna make a big blog post of every character (that i feel including) in project nexus and their stats.

The description of the rocket launcher Hank uses is said to be 4 times more powerful than a normal rocket launcher

.24 tons times 4 .96 well almost building+

Also I think we should make mag Hank actually have his 5 times amp in speed and strength.

That never made sense to me.

I mean one piece got a 3 times amp just because Sanji said that he was several times stronger.

Meanwhile we straight up see Hanks stat get bigger.

The description of the rocket launcher Hank uses is said to be 4 times more powerful than a normal rocket launcher

.24 tons times 4 .96 well almost building+
I'm really doubting Jeb actually fully scales to that, he was likely heavily injured by that. (And i have no idea if that'd actually be accepted)

At best, you could probably get Mag Agents to scale to that since they're far superior to Jeb.

Well he survived both the hit and the fall.

And even a far weaker Jeb survived a rocket to the face.

What do you think about the mag Hank thing though?

But i think you must add more info about hax on verse page + change Multiversal to Low Multiversal
No, it's multivesal.

fun fact, an infinite amount of realms is 2-B, not 2-C. we are all goofs. i'll fix it when i make the CRT for the verse page.

Here a problem that exact size of hells unknown. They are can be in size of Universe, Planet, City, Infinite or barn. Krinkels simply didn't elaborated yet.

The only thing beyond 2-C it is "Infinite What Could Be"

Back