• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Honestly, I now even more understands how Krinkels vague in his lore and don't explains things
He's said he hates being lore heavy a lot. he's got a writer for him who connects the random shit he does to other stuff so it makes sense.

"It is all about shooting"

But The Machine and Employers at their true stats is definitely Multi tho

"It is all about shooting"

But The Machine and Employers at their true stats is definitely Multi tho
Yes. the machine has statements which directly state he could destroy literally everything if it really wanted to.

The true form employers are too, since they can repair the machine when it begins to break down. they obviously downscale though.

Most guns are actually modelled after real life ones. so. they aren't fictional guns most of the time.

Davoth has the entire dimeionsion literally being him, and i don't know anything about devil may cry. Davoth has actual attacks. he actually hurts people, unlike the employers true form who do not attempt to attack anyone at all. im actually incline to believe the true forms aren't capable of interacting with the world since they just never do, unlike the machine.

if everyone scaled to the employer's true form not only would guns not harm them (they're based off real guns, so they're not some goofy ass fictional ones), but Phobos again would not need to merge with the other place to be comparable to the employers, as he already would be.

And, the biggest one of all, the AAHW can harm deimos and Sanford. and last i checked those guys aren't tier 2, and can still harm and kill the main cast.
Also true forma literally was stated to able affect world and was described as "Custodians of Universe"

@Comiphorous also someone on recent stream asked Krinkels about amount of hells in the other place, and he said that ToP is just membrane between infinite improbable and Nevada.

He either retconned this shit or hells are separated from ToP

@Comiphorous also someone on recent stream asked Krinkels about amount of hells in the other place, and he said that ToP is just membrane between infinite improbable and Nevada.
that statement diesn't really give us any concrete answer to that question though. he didn't contradict anything

that statement diesn't really give us any concrete answer to that question though. he didn't contradict anything
But it is still most likely infinite in size due to being membrane between two infinite universes, which prevents infinite improbable from entering the world

@Comiphorous and returning to using weapons. You remember that grunts have reactive evolution? Which includes increasing power of weapons (As seen in arena mode), this is clearly not just normal weapons and anti-feat for characters

@Comiphorous and returning to using weapons. You remember that grunts have reactive evolution? Which includes increasing power of weapons (As seen in arena mode), this is clearly not just normal weapons and anti-feat for characters
your leaving out context on why they get stronger when getting more skills. it's due to the fact the user is getting better at using the weapon, not the gun getting stronger. the name of the ranged skills seem to tell that.

"Great Shot: Ranged attacks that deal more damage than an opponent's full Corpus will destroy that Corpus outright. They don't need to be plugged with a finishing shot. Shots that wouldn't kill in one hit must still drain the enemy's Corpus before breaking it."

The damage isn't being buffed, the user is literally just shooting better.

It is not says about skill, but mentions greater damage. Same goes for melee.

And in gameplay it is just makes more damage when you passively upgrade your shooting and other skills

It is not says about skill, but mentions greater damage. Same goes for melee.

"says nothing about skill"

literally named skills

name of the skill is great shot

The skills are literally you getting better at handling weaponry and learning the weapon more, it doesn't need to be more clearer. you're trying to twist learning skills into them upgrading the damage of the gun, when it's clearly worded in a way to show you're learning.
And in gameplay it is just makes more damage when you passively upgrade your shooting and other skills
Ok? why is that relevant?

The skills are literally you getting better at handling weaponry and learning the weapon more, it doesn't need to be more clearer. you're trying to twist learning skills into them upgrading the damage of the gun, when it's clearly worded in a way to show you're learning.

Ok? why is that relevant?
Just because it is named "great shot" and called "skill" don't necessary says anything, especially when description don't implies only skill upgrading

Last part probaly can show that it is stats upgrade

Just because it is named "great shot" and called "skill" don't necessary says anything, especially when description don't implies only skill upgrading
The description is to give you a simple summary of what it does.

i can't imagine you really believe that instead of learning the skills at an accelerated pace (which the sleepwalker program seems to also imply your learning these skills, not 'unlocking' them), he instead just unlocks game mechanic-esque moves he uses? all of the skills you get using XP are general skills you get.

The description is to give you a simple summary of what it does.

i can't imagine you really believe that instead of learning the skills at an accelerated pace (which the sleepwalker program seems to also imply your learning these skills, not 'unlocking' them), he instead just unlocks game mechanic-esque moves he uses? all of the skills you get using XP are general skills you get.
Training very likely upgrades your weapon stats too alongside with skill + even wiki claims that grunts can "ascend Godhood" through this

And i didn't said about moves itselfs, only fact that Nevadean can improve own weapons

Training very likely upgrades your weapon stats too alongside with skill + even wiki claims that grunts can "ascend Godhood" through this
you need proof the weapons are upgrading, because the game seems to imply otherwise. where does it say grunts can ascend godhood? because i don't recall putting anything like that in there,
And i didn't said about moves itselfs, only fact that Nevadean can improve own weapons
... by improving their skills using the weapon, as the game seems to show. your overcomplicating they're improving their skills through the improve-skill-onator in his garage.

you need proof the weapons are upgrading, because the game seems to imply otherwise. where does it say grunts can ascend godhood? because i don't recall putting anything like that in there,

... by improving their skills using the weapon, as the game seems to show. your overcomplicating they're improving their skills through the improve-skill-onator in his garage.
About Godhood

ah yes, the unofficial wiki!

holds no weight here. i want actual scans.
I mean, Krinkels did said that they are sometimes uses it to correct writing. And this wiki never was catched for using headcanon (Or at least it is quickly gets removed)

But yeah, it is sucks that wiki don't shows original proofs. I would try to found it in games and here

I mean, Krinkels did said that they are sometimes uses it to correct writing. And this wiki never was catched for using headcanon (Or at least it is quickly gets removed)
Yeah but that doesn't mean we can use it as a scan for information, mostly due to to the fact it can be editted.
But yeah, it is sucks that wiki don't shows original proofs. I would try to found it in games and here
ok
And on one of recent streams Krinkels said that First Nevadean > Hank, which I must found too
unsurprising. that can be used for supporting evidence, but definitely can't be used for the main reason for his scaling.

Anyways here it is:

-Where did the pain thing and superhuman characteristics go for Zeds?
-Also pain thing for mags. And I think they should have type 2 immo because I've impaled them with so many weapons in their head yet they still move and fight.
-HDE and Madness manip type 3 resist for employers. Also Abtracts existence since well yeah.

So far this is what is at the top of my head

Anyways here it is:

-Where did the pain thing and superhuman characteristics go for Zeds?
their pain resistance was stamina feats

the superhuman characteristics thing isn't really a needed ability to be listed.
-Also pain thing for mags. And I think they should have type 2 immo because I've impaled them with so many weapons in their head yet they still move and fight.
Same as above, stamina feat, not a resistance to pain.

Immo 2 stuff is more stamina feats. i suppose theoretically i could list superhuman stamina down but i feel that'd be kinda weird.

Back