• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

And Auditor might have resistance to Non-physical interaction, since he was unaffected by Attacks from heroes, despite being capable of killing intangible Ghosts

Meanwhile did page for S-3LF Eater. MFs hax surprisingly busted

Not sure how you got it to 2-C, cuz you can literally temporarily knock it out. 8-C, also hank can take hits from it, so 8-C in both AP and durability.
@Comiphorous i don't see problems with Hank being that high
i dont gets notifs from pinging.

because your blog post relies on Avatar and True form being inter changable. the clip you use to prove it literally starts out as 'if i SHOT an EMPLOYER'. that means the AVATAR.

because your blog post relies on Avatar and True form being inter changable. the clip you use to prove it literally starts out as 'if i SHOT an EMPLOYER'. that means the AVATAR.
Nothing indicates that he was talking EXACTLY about avatars (To be fair, it is bit vague either way). And anyway he scales to Tricky who later threatened to Auditor, and have power to make infinite what could be encroach reality so don't matters

Nothing indicates that he was talking EXACTLY about avatars (To be fair, it is bit vague either way).
'a bit' would be an understatement. assuming it's the true forms is so out of the water that it shouldn't even be considered.
And anyway he scales to Tricky who later threatened to Auditor, and have power to make infinite what could be encroach reality so don't matters
The only people who know about the true forms is the maker, the machine, 2BDamned, and Phobos...

why would tricky be threatening the true form he doesn't know exists...

Auditor: "HE DOES NOT BELONG. WE CAN SURVIVE TOGETHER. HIS PRESENCE IS DAMAGING TO WHOLE EVERYTHING"

'everything' likely means navada, not himself.

you asking powerscaling questions to use in this really aint gonna fly here.
1. He can mean himself too

2. Not 100% true, since I just would ask him about what Tricky did in MC 11 to Auditor. Also he first said about dissonance and I just would ask further context

1. He can mean himself too
You'd need to prove that, otherwise it should be assumed he wasn't talking about himself.
2. Not 100% true, since I just would ask him about what Tricky did in MC 11 to Auditor. Also he first said about dissonance and I just would ask further context
I suppose im not to say. i guess whatever a moderator has to say about that.

Yes, meaning he powerful enough to somehow affect/hurt Uni characters
he didn't hurt, nor affect anything.

he affected the avatar (which is 8-C) which had a universe inside it, which he hijacked into his control due to inverting the auditor. it's entirely hax.

he didn't hurt, nor affect anything.

he affected the avatar (which is 8-C) which had a universe inside it, which he hijacked into his control due to inverting the auditor. it's entirely hax.
So basically you admitted that he gained control over Universe (And therefore affects it)? And how this is only hax, and not his AP?

it's been two ******* minutes calm down christ almighty.

And do you understand that characters still would use this hax against each other and therefore scale their durability? With Auditor's avatar stated to be even stronger than Tricky

hax ignores durability. no. also i wanna scan to the auditor's avatar being stronger than tricky.

Please, show this contradictions. In Doom literally single reason to be Multiversal, and it is Davoth creating Mhltiverse, with nothing in actuall fight showing something even remotely close, but everyone ok with this.

Because you decided to not mention the entire thing about how Hell is literally apart of him, as a person. which makes it scale to him physically. had hell not actually been apart of davoth as a being, it probably would have scaled to Enviromental destruction.

Besides Employers directly stated to have power to affect entire Universe

Which... do you have any proof that'd scale to their physical AP? It makes sense for The Machine because it has statements in game it can destroy everything.

1. Hax NOT ALWAYS ignores durability.

2. Davoth is just guy inside mech, how the **** hell part of him?

3. It is goes from energy from their body. Learn scaling on this site

1. Hax NOT ALWAYS ignores durability.
They usually do. i still want that scan about the auditor's avatar being stronger than tricky.
2. Davoth is just guy inside mech, how the **** hell part of him?
because it was stated in doom that was the case.
3. It is goes from energy from their body. Learn scaling on this site
i asked for proof that it scales to them physically. don't be an asshat about proving it, just give me proof. actual proof, don't just say it comes from energy from their bodies because the true forms don't have bodies that's the point of their avatars. the proof you actually sent here doesn't even make sense. i want a link of some sort.
Which... is why their true forms usually would scale to enviromental destruction? the true forms which have any statements about being tier 2 literally never attack people and use people actually in nevada to do it for them. they don't fit the criteria to scale physically.

They usually do. i still want that scan about the auditor's avatar being stronger than tricky.

because it was stated in doom that was the case.

i asked for proof that it scales to them physically. don't be an asshat about proving it, just give me proof. actual proof, don't just say it comes from energy from their bodies because the true forms don't have bodies that's the point of their avatars. the proof you actually sent here doesn't even make sense. i want a link of some sort.

Which... is why their true forms usually would scale to enviromental destruction? the true forms which have any statements about being tier 2 literally never attack people and use people actually in nevada to do it for them. they don't fit the criteria to scale physically.
1. https://curiouscat.live/Krinkels/post/1137710860

2. Statements means jackshit when nothing supports them

3. I'm idk what proofs you wants to scale theim physically

4. How it is only envi. desctruction?

And again, not all Hax ignore durability, so you can use this for scaling durability. The fact character can produce energy to affect world can scale him on such level

kinda hard to use that when we don't know what version of Tricky he's talking about. that can be true for literally most of his forms, besides the MC11 version.
2. Statements means jackshit when nothing supports them
The irony of you getting on my case about this when you are trying to upgrade the entire cast to 2-C when they are literally harmed and killed by guns...
3. I'm idk what proofs you wants to scale theim physically

thats not proof they scale physically. very rarely does creating a universe actually scale physically unless they put that energy into an attack, which is unfortunate cuz the true forms don't actually ever freaking attack. (although, nice find for some possibly minor plot manipulation)
And again, not all Hax ignore durability, so you can use this for scaling durability. The fact character can produce energy to affect world can scale him on such level
most hax ignore durability though. you need proof that the hax that hurt the avatar of the auditor doesn't ignore durability, and then that damage extended to the true form which then would scale to the rest of the cast, and then be considered an outlier.

Last edited:
kinda hard to use that when we don't know what version of Tricky he's talking about. that can be true for literally most of his forms, besides the MC11 version.

The irony of you getting on my case about this when you are trying to upgrade the entire cast to 2-C when they are literally harmed and killed by guns...

thats not proof they scale physically. very rarely does creating a universe actually scale physically unless they put that energy into an attack.

most hax ignore durability though. you need proof that the hax that hurt the avatar of the auditor doesn't ignore durability, and then that damage extended to the true form which then would scale to the rest of the cast, and then be considered an outlier.
1. Fair

2. By fictional gun in fictional absurd setting, which probaly one of least confusing thing you can found here

3. Hello Davoth, hello Mundus. And we always scale it to their phys. on this site, unless here some proofs which suggests otherwise. Why characters would not use this energy to attack someone? It is occam's razor

4. Actually not too many hax ignores durability. And you still didn't proved how it is outliers

Last edited:
2. By fictional gun in fictional absurd setting, which probaly one of least confusing thing you can found here
Most guns are actually modelled after real life ones. so. they aren't fictional guns most of the time.
3. Hello Davoth, hello Mundus. And we always scale it to their phys. on this site, unless here some proofs which suggests otherwise. Why characters would not use this energy to attack someone? It is ocamm's razor
Davoth has the entire dimeionsion literally being him, and i don't know anything about devil may cry. Davoth has actual attacks. he actually hurts people, unlike the employers true form who do not attempt to attack anyone at all. im actually incline to believe the true forms aren't capable of interacting with the world since they just never do, unlike the machine.
4. Actually not too many hax ignores durability. And you still didn't proved how it is outliers
if everyone scaled to the employer's true form not only would guns not harm them (they're based off real guns, so they're not some goofy ass fictional ones), but Phobos again would not need to merge with the other place to be comparable to the employers, as he already would be.

And, the biggest one of all, the AAHW can harm deimos and Sanford. and last i checked those guys aren't tier 2, and can still harm and kill the main cast.

1. They based on real models, sure, but this is don't disproves them being different from real ones. Remember: weapons here can damage Ghosts, who can phase throught walls and made of energy. Weapons here made by civilization, which can discover higher dimensions and abuse some incomprehensible concepts like dissonance enegy

2. Except it is not what we sees? We just see Davoth as dude, that one statement about hell being extension of Davoth most likely was just hyperbole/metaphora. Also fun fact: Employers is literally entire dimensions

3. Being Employers is not just raw power. It is also additional immortality and abilities

1. They based on real models, sure, but this is don't disproves them being different from real ones. Remember: weapons here can damage Ghosts, who can phase throught walls and made of energy
they're not based off real models, they are. they're named after real guns.

the guns damaging the ghosts is probably game mechanics, mostly because defining whether a certain gun can harm a specific faction would be a lot of work to do.
2. Except it is not what we sees? We just see Davoth as dude, that one statement about hell being extension of Davoth most likely was just hyperbole/metaphora. Also fun fact: Employers is literally entire dimensions
I suppose you can ask Doom supporters about it, or go ahead and make a CRT about it and be proven wrong. i don't scale doom, so, better to ask them than me.

The Employers aren't the dimensions. those are distinctly two different things. avatars have an entirely hell inside them, which is connected to the other place. Their true form is the thing that exists up with the machine, and makes sure the machine doesn't go kaboom and end all of reality. we don't know how big their true forms are, or if they even have anything to measure a size for.

1. Fair, but my point still here

2. Fair, but why you even protected Doom if didn't knew bullshit?

3. Literally Krinkels saying that "Employers is kinda dimensions"

2. Fair, but why you even protected Doom if didn't knew bullshit?
because i have a general idea, not a in-depth grasp.
3. Literally Krinkels saying that "Employers is kinda dimensions"
thats because their avatars are literally that, they're gateways to hell. due to the lack of showcase of the true forms of the employers, if krinkles talks about the employers, assume it's about the avatar (as thats usually what he's talking about) unless he specifies it's about their true form.

Back