• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we not equalized Chakra = magic this will be hard.

Brachium is something like laser, so yeah a projectile.

We only equalize it if they are similar, so they could be but i dont know much of the other verse. If its a lazer madara can dodge it easily.

So i just looked at her profile and she only has Class 1 Lifting strenght. Madara has Class T physically and Class Z with Telekinesis. He could just tk her like a ragdoll or seal her away. I'm not sure if this was mentioned above, but the Rinnegan has shared vision, so anything his limbo clones see, he can as well. So i don't think her lazer will have much of a chance to hit him.

He can teleport away,block and nullify with TSB,absorb it.

And he can also kill her in the process of activating the technique with Limbo.

I am unsubbing from this,circular debating won't lead to anything anyway.

Slacjow said:
Naruto is a very popular series so sure they can get FRA train even if the reasoning is not valid at all.

More like the opposite.
See ^^? That just one of the example.

Slacjow said:

Yeah sure go, im also don't want to repeat same argument either.

Slacjow said:

Then show proofs of Madara nullifying and absorbing something 4 times to 6 times more powerful than is AP.

staffs member should come here, read this, and remove the FRA votes, since this thread is literally a no sense.

just calling people and spamming FRA, will not help Madara win this. This wiki will not allow that.

Especially when Brachium has 1200 exatons feats while madara 200/300.

madara has not resistance to probability manipulation, teleporting away will not save him from an auto attack that do not allow evasion.

Tyri456 said:
Then show proofs of Madara nullifying and absorbing something 4 times to 6 times more powerful than is AP.

staffs member should come here, read this, and remove the FRA votes, since this thread is literally a no sense.

just calling people and spamming FRA, will not help Madara win this. This wiki will not allow that.

Especially when Brachium has 1200 exatons feats while madara 200/300.

madara has not resistance to probability manipulation, teleporting away will not save him from an auto attack that do not allow evasion.
except it is not probability manip it just stops probability manip from working. He does not need to teleport away, he has revives, powernull and absorption, multiple ways to tank or survive it. And you are not the wiki either dont know why you are saying the wiki wont allow this...multiple people have voted for multiple reasons why Madara would would win, even if they both go for their first moves and both oneshot Madara can still survive with izanagi.

The idea that after he becomes 5-C he would downgrade is absolutely ludicrous especially after it is the EMS he loses not the rinnengan.

Oh brother, now people are occusing us of wanking Madara somehow.

1) Teleporting away, might work, or might not. We don't know for sure, unless there's an actual feat of it still working on someone who actually tried to teleport away. Let's also not forget that Madara's teleportation is more like subbing out with a fake, and there's no evidence it can just somehow target the real one instead of Madara's clone. (Although Brachium's AOE might work around this, but quite frankly it doesn't matter FRB).

2) Madara can use izanagi. The argument that he suddenly goes down to High 6-A after losing an eye is utter nonsense. Not only should that key scale to 5-C anyway (Via statements like approaching Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power), but it makes no sense in context. Nobody's ever dropped down a whole tier because they lost a single rinnegan, or even really a sharingan (Besides Kakashi, but that's just because he lost his susanoo, he didn't physically become weaker)

3) Madara has resistance to hax which superior to Brachium hax (As-in, TSB matter hax is far superior to "disintegration"), so the only thing he has to worry about is pure AP. And saying "It negates resistance GG" is a classic example of NLF, because Madara's resistance is superior to what its been shown to negate. (Which btw, nobody's given an example of it negating resistances, beyond it being stated to do it)

Yup with Yung here, the only thing that she has is Brachium which is admittedly potent but honestly does not have enough feats to give it a conclusive victory.

Also funny thing is that Madara without both of his eyes after he revived was still cpapable of using the susanoo. In other words Madara has literal feats against being downgraded from losing his eyes.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So i just looked at her profile and she only has Class 1 Lifting strenght. Madara has Class T physically and Class Z with Telekinesis. He could just tk her like a ragdoll or seal her away. I'm not sure if this was mentioned above, but the Rinnegan has shared vision, so anything his limbo clones see, he can as well. So i don't think her lazer will have much of a chance to hit him.
To add more for the argument, Madara can just TK her like shit.

GLHF22 said:
I don't know why but OP refuses to remove the vote for Madara, they have no valid reaaoning, since you know Naruto is a very popular series so sure they can get FRA train even if the reasoning is not valid at all.
Mate I originally was going to say that Libra would win this before looking at it properly so dont even bring in this Naruto FRA shit, the arguments made from teh start are still as valid now.

YungManzi said:
3) Madara has resistance to hax which superior to Brachium hax (As-in, TSB matter hax is far superior to "disintegration"), so the only thing he has to worry about is pure AP. And saying "It negates resistance GG" is a classic example of NLF, because Madara's resistance is superior to what its been shown to negate. (Which btw, nobody's given an example of it negating resistances, beyond it being stated to do it)
this point is completely irrelevant as the others one, brachium has a 1200 exatons feat, it is not a matter of hax, it would just one shot madara, and the range of the destruction is the entire body leaving no trace. So it will one shots him and kill him. This point is not arguable unless you prove madara resistance to 1200 exatons.

its like saying TBS can block star level attack because can block "matter hax". No sense.

the one who is using NFL is you, also it is Probability manipulation, it is literally written in her profile, so teleport will not save him from probability manipulation, it would change nothing since the attack can be reapeated and it this an auto attack that bypass the chance of the opponents to avoid it.

the arguments used in this thread are just random.

1200 exatons wouldn't one shot someone who is 300 exatons. The gap is 4x. Not enough for a one shot.

Brachium wont work

I'm kinda confused on how Madara can dodge with teleport when Brachium litterally ****** with probability hax and managed to hit the target who has 100% evasion

It seems like Madara needs to rush to his opponents and he even has no idea who she is so he will resort to H2H while Libra can just use Brachium as soon as the battle start

Brachium will negate his resistance to deconstruction since it's litterally hax that designed to ignore resistance and defense and even if we assume it can destroy 1 layer of resistance

Tyri456 said:
this point is completely irrelevant as the others one, brachium has a 1200 exatons feat, it is not a matter of hax, it would just one shot madara, and the range of the destruction is the entire body leaving no trace. So it will one shots him and kill him. This point is not arguable unless you prove madara resistance to 1200 exatons.

its like saying TBS can block star level attack because can block "matter hax". No sense.

the one who is using NFL is you, also it is Probability manipulation, it is literally written in her profile, so teleport will not save him from probability manipulation, it would change nothing since the attack can be reapeated and it this an auto attack that bypass the chance of the opponents to avoid it.

the arguments used in this thread are just random.
You really need to read:

4 times gap is not oneshot. the moment it does not owrk it has a 24 hour cool down.

It is not probability manipulation she resists probability manipulation.

the arguments you use dont even exist.

I was talking about the deconstruction aspect of it. Which is generally inferior to Matter Hax which Madara resist.

And on probability, I'm just not convinced that that's enough to say Madara can't switch places with a clone. Especially since, as I said, she would still be hitting Madara, but it would be a clone instead of the real thing.

I never claimed Madara could tank its AP outright, I literally said AP was the only thing he had to worry about in regards to it.

It is not debunked, it's just ridiculous, at this point.

as I said x4 gap is enough since brachium has both resistance negation, and pressure points since it bypass the body.

if you guys cannot accept it, just change her profile.

I'm leaving this thread, hope someone will handle this situation.

@oblivion remember to add the 3 votes for libra, and call an impartial staff member to judge this thread.

Tyri456 said:
It is not debunked, it's just ridiculous, at this point.
as I said x4 gap is enough since brachium has both resistance negation, and pressure points since it bypass the body.

if you guys cannot accept it, just change her profile.

I'm leaving this thread, hope someone will handle this situation.
change what on her profile? there is nothing to change, you did not even notice that she does not have probability manipulation. And there is no way that she for sure targets and hits the real madara.

heck izanagi means he straight up revives and brachium goes on a 24 hour cd.

Dude, READ WHAT WE WROTE

Madara resist the dura ign. because he resist matter manipulation

You didn't give any reason for this to be debunked.

And no, 4x isn't enough to one. If you belive so, you need to change our page for that

What is so hard to understand that Brachium has resistance negation and even if we lowballed it to 1 layer of resistance it can penetrate it.

Brachium specifially said resistances so it can be either 2 or more layers piercing resistances

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
What is so hard to understand that Brachium has resistance negation and even if we lowballed it to 1 layer of resistance it can penetrate it.
Brachium specifially said resistances so it can be either 2 or more layers piercing resistances
He also has, TSBs and for the hundredth time he can revive himself via izanagi.

The resistence negation means nothing when it is based on matter manip that Madara resist

A few things.

"I'm kinda confused on how Madara can dodge with teleport when Brachium litterally ****** with probability hax and managed to hit the target who has 100% evasion"

Well, for one. Probability based evasion is not comparable to Madara switching with a clone. We know it negates skills, which is why things such as absolute evasion don't work. But Madara has resistance to such things (And his resistance to negation scales to his TSB matter hax resistance)

Also, look at what I said in my previous comment.

"Brachium will negate his resistance to deconstruction even since it was designed to ignore resistance and defense and even if we assume it can destroy 1 layer of resistance."

NLF, as I said above. Madara's resistance is greater than what Brachium has shown to negate. Madara will see Brachium coming, just like other people can see it coming (Only, Madara has better senses).

He can see its power. He can use izanagi. Brachium has a 24 hour cooldown. Bing, Bat, Boom!

I think it's close or maybe even inconclusive, but if I had to pick one, my vote goes to Libra.

I also want to add something to info above.

For Libra

1) People seem to forget that Brachius is AoE. I don't know what to judge about Limbo clones (as in I don't know if we're supposed to consider them to one-sidedly be able to attack her or if she can retaliate somehow) but if she can, it doesn't matter if there's only 1 or 100 enemies, she can brachium all of them at once. Meaning if she can hit them, they're all dead.

2) Assuming it's unhitable, Libra is stated to be able to learn from everything used against her as well as predict how her enemies will move/attack/do. So if Madara can't 1hko her, he won't be able to use the same strategy once. Even assuming Limbo clones do attack her without her being aware, if they can't 1hko her, she'll be able to predict what they will do after the first (or second time).

3) Novel states that Brachium disallows Alnasl (which teleports from one point to another in the same world/dimension). Meaning Madara won't be able to poof from one place to another if it's in the same world.

4) Similarly, novel explicitly states that Brachium can't be escaped by any means possible. So I assume this includes Dina's X-Gate. Dina's X-Gate allows her to travel between dimensions/world/space, meaning Madara won't be able to escape to another dimension using his skills. (I don't remember this part clearly, but I seem to recall earlier chapter saying something about Brachium being something to do OP things because it's related to the Goddess, hence why it has OP effects or w/e. Either way, my original argument is the same). This means that Madara won't be able to teleport away regardless of same or different dimension.

5) Even aside from Brachium, Libra has whole bunch of arsenal. Like for example, Astraea (we currently have it listed as, small planet level which is low 5-B? Unless we can't use Astraea?). And as far as we are aware, she can spam attack with Astraea. So it's bound to hit sooner or later. So I question if Madara can survive even if he can survive the initial Brachium shot with Izanagi.

So for those reasons I'm going to vote for Libra (even though I think that if these 2 fight 100 times, Madara will win a few times. That's assuming they start afresh and isn't 100 rematches with memory of previous fight, because Libra do the calculation thing then.). On a separate note, I read in the spoiler somewhere that she can spam Brachium later in the series. I don't know if that's true but if it is, it'll be an unfair matchup.

My point was that teleport is useless since the attack worked on someone that has probability manipulation. So it is undodgable for him.

Matter manipulation is irrelevant againts resistance negation.

the nfl is saying that madara can dodge it.

I think this whole"It works on someone with probability manipulation" thing is blown out of proportion.

It negates skills, and Flash is a skill. So of course it'd be useless.

EllieEllie001 said:
I think it's close or maybe even inconclusive, but if I had to pick one, my vote goes to Libra.
I also want to add something to info above.

For Libra

snip
1.they onesidedly attack they exist in another dimension altogether. They wont OHK yeah but they are comprable to her, they would hurt.

2. Madara can OHK using TSBs she has nothing to learn from. she wont be able to predict the clones she has nothing to see and predict from.

3. Fair but never was my point.

4. Fair never was my point.

5. He has TSBs which would negate the blasts, after Brachium she literally has nothing left and Madara is free to use anything this is also all assuming that Madara does not oneshot with TSBs as she uses brachium.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I dont know why you are so hung up on escaping.

He does not need to escape.

The probablity thing is useless, it simply stops people from using probablity manip to escape which Madara does not have so there is no difference there.

If she spatial manips a clone then she hits nothing of use.

Same with homing attack.

Tyri456 said:
My point was that teleport is useless since the attack worked on someone that has probability manipulation. So it is undodgable for him.
Matter manipulation is irrelevant againts resistance negation.

the nfl is saying that madara can dodge it.
mattr manipulation is relevant to oneshotting her.

He does not need to dodge it he can revive from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back