• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a probability manip that could give 100% chance of dodging not work, why would teleportation work? Its probability manip to always hit its target which Madara doesnt Resist.

Oh wait, just realized Libra is Relativistic+ so she's much faster than Madara, which is rated at at least Massively Hypersonic+. However, Naruto characters is going through revisions currently, Madara's speed is recalculated and should be FTL after the revisions are done.

Brachium is a skill which once used you're basically screwed, it ignores defenses, ignores resistances, ignores skills and divine magic.

This is why even if you have luck which gives you 100% evasion, it's useless, cause Brachium ignores skills to directly penetrate the body dealing a fix damage of 99,999 which is more than Ruphas can dish out.

Once she uses it, space is isolated so the person can't escape and then basically everything in that isolated space gets hit by it.

Indeed, that's how it works in AWLBA anyway, we have seen it bypass probability hax that gives 100% evasion and such skills are pretty common too and other ppl in the system ie Dina has portal and teleport shenanigans which obviously wouldn't help against it.

In verse you basically face it by having absurd durability + health like Leon.

This might actually ended in a tie tbh.

How i see the battle go.

1. Madara summons 4 limbo clones and attacks Libra

2. Libra launches Brachium. (Target: Madara)

3. Split-second before the attack hits, Madara swapped himself with one of his limbo clones which by now is near Libra.

4. Madara whacks her with a TSB staff. Killing her.

5. Brachium still hits Madara, killing him as well.

Literaly Madara only choice is use Izanagi but that will makes his Tier become High 6-A.

Libra Brachium also lock you in an isolated/locked space i don't think teleportation will work either because Ruphas who have Void step (Some kind of teleportation but this just make your distance to your enemy become zero) and i don't think Dina who could crack Space-time to open portal can escape brachium, since Brachium ignore Arcane and divine magic.

From what i see, Libra Use Brachium and thats will be the end for Madara.

Also again OP shouldnt count Vote for Madara as its not have valid reasoning.

Where did you get this thing of he coming back to High 6-A? It doesn't matter if he lost his eyes, he will be 5-C

Bruh, I don't think that he will literally lose his third eye just because of losing one of his eyes. Like wtf.

GLHF22 said:
He literaly is High-6A when only have 1 eyes.
This was never stated. You should get a statement for thar if you want to support this argument.

He has a High 6-A key because of the Shinju, not only because of the eye

He get a massive boost when got both of His Rinnegan and its stated that Rinnegan could only release its full power when there is two of it

Hold up, maybe he can use Izanagi with his Rinne-Sharingan (the third eye) and because of that he won't be downgraded to 6-A

He wouldn't be downgraded to High 6-A even if if lost both eyes. The ideia of this, is because when he had one, he was High 6-A, but when he gets both, he is 5-C. But ignoring the fact that he absorbed the Shinju as well.

What makes Madara 5-C is the SOSP power, not the eyes. I will not adress this again.

Padaruyos said:
Wait, can Madara just activate Susano'o to make a temporary shield for Madara against Brachium?
It is complete useless since she has an huge AP advantage. Also madara never demostarted to absorb somethig that is 4 times greater than is AP. and he can't dodge it since he does not resist probability manipulation. A lot of vote of Madara should be removed if not all.

His profile has a lot of bullshits, but it isn't stated that he was High 6-A because of the eye. Bring us a statement if you belive this bullshit

@Tyri

Madara never showed the abilitie to absorb something 4x his AP, yes. But 4x isn't enough to one shot

It is enough since it is literally stated on her profile that she negates the resistence of the target and then destroy completely the boby of the target by leaving no trace, this plus the fact that she has 1200 exatons while madara 200, would one shots, actually is 6x. there is too much AP difference to make it fair, also this is an auto attack that cannot be dodged.

M3X said:
His profile has a lot of bullshits, but it isn't stated that he was High 6-A because of the eye. Bring us a statement if you belive this bullshit
If you disagree with the profile make the CRT, no one Will prevent you to make CRT.

His Limbo become double, he can open His third eye, he can use a dozens of chibaku tensei at once, what else you need?

Now tell me why he cannot do all of that after he absorbs the shinju and when only have 1 Rinnegan.

Everyone here forgot there is an ability called "Six Paths Invulnurbility"?Its on Madara's profile,check it out.

This stacked with resistance to TSB would completely negate her ability.SPI would negate her Resistance Nullification.

@GLHF22

Madara with Shinjuu and One Rinnegan is 5-C,the one without Shinjuu is high 6-A.You forget how One Rinnegan could keep up with SPSM Naruto in H2H combat and speed?His profile just doesn't have a key for One Rinnegan and Two RInnegans,because it will just be three almost identical 5-C keys.

Even if Madara loses one of his Rinnegans he already awakened Rinne-Sharingan,it won't close ever.

Anyway,this should already be closed.

Brachium negated both Arcane and divine magic, Divine magic is has property to Null Arcane magic, yet Brachium still ignores it, Also pretty sure this already addressed before, Brachium is low 5-B and not ninjutsu nor magic, its skill.

Then prove it to me, why he cant perform all of that when he only have 1 Rinnegan even after he absorbs the shinju?

I don't know why but OP refuses to remove the vote for Madara, they have no valid reaaoning, since you know Naruto is a very popular series so sure they can get FRA train even if the reasoning is not valid at all.

So i believe i need to clairify something.

• Madara should scale to 300 exatons for being far superior to toneri who has a 281 exaton feat
  • Her Low 5-B move is around 1 zettaton if i saw right, which is only a bit over 3x Madara durability. He has Regen to help out and it wont oneshot him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back