• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absorbtion working on attacks stronger then you when it's literally shown that they can isn't an NLF, it is in fact how Hax works, more importantly, you keep calling NLF, and yet the supporters for Naruto are debating otherwise.

Nothing I've seen from your last posts on "Debunking arguments" consists of much more then "I disagree Im right you're wrong" which is how you lose a debate regardless of your points because no one in their right mind listens to someone who said they debunked all arguments and calls an OP biased.

Did you even read what i wrote?

Madara absorbs attack thats is stronger than his feats? Lol he literaly almost explode when absorbs Kaguya power.

Okay so Madara can absorbs a universal attack and outerversal attack since its Hax anyway, okay, not NLF and valid argument.

I Debunk their argument? Lol im said im waiting them to debunk my evidence, im presenting them why Madara got massive boost after got 2 Rinnegan did you even follow and read all the argument? Im saying their argument are not valid because no evidence backing it up, lol XD im presenting the evidence of Madara massive boost after gaining 2 Rinnegan and im ask them to debunk this, they just ignores this anyway.

The only one who say all arguments are debunked is Naruto side (Rocker). Again did you even read and follow?

Im not Calls OP is biased thats false accusation im questioning His neutral position

Sorry but im really hate to repeat the same thing all over again.

"Im not Calls OP is biased thats false accusation im questioning His neutral position"

Literally the exact same thing

Also, multiple arguments in full paragraphs were literally brought up against what you said, not even 20 posts ago, including everything Yungnazi spoke, so repeating it in your favor doesn't make it more valid

Of course, go to a removal thread, not here.

And their evidence? Im literaly asking them to bring evidence and debunk my evidence, what makes you think their reasoning is valid when i brought evidence and they not?.

I know my English is not good but atleast im only say people biased when Im sure they are, im questioning OP netutral position because im not sure OP is neutral or not.

Their "Evidence" Was asking why would this move instantly one shot Madara and kill him and null his options to come back when he resists having his powers taken away?

Facepalm1

Celestial Pegasus said:
Brachium is a skill which once used you're basically screwed, it ignores defenses, ignores resistances, ignores skills and divine magic.

This is why even if you have luck which gives you 100% evasion, it's useless, cause Brachium ignores skills to directly penetrate the body dealing a fix damage of 99,999 which is more than Ruphas can dish out.

Once she uses it, space is isolated so the person can't escape and then basically everything in that isolated space gets hit by it.

EllieEllie001 said:
I think it's close or maybe even inconclusive, but if I had to pick one, my vote goes to Libra.

I also want to add something to info above.

For Libra

1) People seem to forget that Brachius is AoE. I don't know what to judge about Limbo clones (as in I don't know if we're supposed to consider them to one-sidedly be able to attack her or if she can retaliate somehow) but if she can, it doesn't matter if there's only 1 or 100 enemies, she can brachium all of them at once. Meaning if she can hit them, they're all dead.

2) Assuming it's unhitable, Libra is stated to be able to learn from everything used against her as well as predict how her enemies will move/attack/do. So if Madara can't 1hko her, he won't be able to use the same strategy once. Even assuming Limbo clones do attack her without her being aware, if they can't 1hko her, she'll be able to predict what they will do after the first (or second time).

3) Novel states that Brachium disallows Alnasl (which teleports from one point to another in the same world/dimension). Meaning Madara won't be able to poof from one place to another if it's in the same world.

4) Similarly, novel explicitly states that Brachium can't be escaped by any means possible. So I assume this includes Dina's X-Gate. Dina's X-Gate allows her to travel between dimensions/world/space, meaning Madara won't be able to escape to another dimension using his skills. (I don't remember this part clearly, but I seem to recall earlier chapter saying something about Brachium being something to do OP things because it's related to the Goddess, hence why it has OP effects or w/e. Either way, my original argument is the same). This means that Madara won't be able to teleport away regardless of same or different dimension.

5) Even aside from Brachium, Libra has whole bunch of arsenal. Like for example, Astraea (we currently have it listed as, small planet level which is low 5-B? Unless we can't use Astraea?). And as far as we are aware, she can spam attack with Astraea. So it's bound to hit sooner or later. So I question if Madara can survive even if he can survive the initial Brachium shot with Izanagi.

So for those reasons I'm going to vote for Libra (even though I think that if these 2 fight 100 times, Madara will win a few times. That's assuming they start afresh and isn't 100 rematches with memory of previous fight, because Libra do the calculation thing then.). On a separate note, I read in the spoiler somewhere that she can spam Brachium later in the series. I don't know if that's true but if it is, it'll be an unfair matchup.

1.they onesidedly attack they exist in another dimension altogether. They wont OHK yeah but they are comprable to her, they would hurt.

2. Madara can OHK using TSBs she has nothing to learn from. she wont be able to predict the clones she has nothing to see and predict from.

3. Fair but never was my point.

4. Fair never was my point.

5. He has TSBs which would negate the blasts, after Brachium she literally has nothing left and Madara is free to use anything this is also all assuming that Madara does not oneshot with TSBs as she uses brachium.

Going to quote what I said above, repeating the same points gets you nowhere

Bring this up in the removal thread, not a concluded thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back