• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara can't come back to life with Izanagi if he's completely vaporized

Because he needs only one shot to kill Madara and I can argue that it's NLF that Madara can dodge it considering it hit someone who has supernatural luck and probability hax which is way more hard to hit than Madara has in his verse. There's still the AoE effect from it

Madara is arrogant and there is a high chance that he will not take him seriously at first

Okay, let's drop the dodging point.

I don't want to argue that (Because I don't agree with the interpritation many people have laid out here. I think it's merely "undodgable" because of its powernull, which negates skills like Flash. It doesn't actually have probability manipulation itself, unless it was stated to somewhere further in the novel)

Can someone remind me when was the time Madara used Izanagi to revive himself when he was reduced to speck of dust?

The only thing I remember is him using it in his tomb. Maybe I'm forgetting something

Izanagi works by manipulating reality on a small scale. You can still revive from anything as long as it's not something like Existential Erasure.

When Obito fought Konan. Konan slammed him into a giant lake full of paper bombs that will explode continuously for 10 minutes, by all means Obito should be nothing but dust there, but he used Izanagi to revive himself and kill Konan. So Izanagi still works even when turned to dust.

Also, one of Danzo's death when spamming Izanagi against Sasuke is being burned by Amaterasu. Which I think would eventually turn him to Ash. But Izanagi still worked.

Eh, if it's not EE I'm pretty sure Izanagi still works. Since it's basically a mini Reality Warping skill to escape death.

Also, is the probability Manipulation even true? Brachium bypass all skills, which includes the absolute evasion thing. Maybe it's just the side effect of Brachium's power-null.

Padaruyos said:
Also, is the probability Manipulation even true? Brachium bypass all skills, which includes the absolute evasion thing. Maybe it's just the side effect of Brachium's power-null.
This is exactly what I've been saying. It's just power null. A shittier version of Iihiko Shishime.

This madara never used it, and there is no reason to use it randomly at the start of the battle before Brachium. He cannot use it when he is dead

Madara can analyze enemy's attack and determine his next move. If he's going to be assaulted by an undodgeable, 99999 damage attack that will kill him instantly, he will sure as hell use Izanagi. Just like what Obito did against Konan.

This should be invalid since the difference in votes is 1 and the argument of both side doesn't reached a conclusion

If you have to apply the rule read it at least

The core arguments haven't changed much either. People just came in and started FRAing Libra today all of a sudden.

the rules explain you cannot apply grace if both argument are valid, the numbers of votes is meaningless at this point.

Lavtop said:
the rules explain you cannot apply grace if both argument are valid, the numbers of votes is meaningless at this point.
Where does it say that I cant apply grace?? You are misunderstanding

If both sides have constructive arguments, and grace hasnt finished yet, then its inconclusive or the thread keeps going

Otherwise, no

Since both side debunked each other without reach a conclusion you should just count the votes that are not debunked since the reasons changed and all the votes are FRA. But it would be inconclusive. It is just wrong what you said, at least is what is written in the rules

OP literaly refuses to remove the vote for Madara so i can see where this going, everyone keep saying NLF for libra while They use the NLF argument for their reasoning, i think at this point OP no longer neutral.

If you are all say that Brachium is power null since its negated skill, then Madara literaly fcked up, he cant use any ability which mean thats even worse than probability manip, also Ruphas despite having resistance to power null cant escape brachium.

They cant prove to me why Izanagi didnt downgrade Madara to High 6-A and keep saying Madara can absorbs low 5-B attack, and then here the OP blindly count the vote, seriously OP can give argument but they should remain neutral.

Both sides have constructive arguments, and Madara hit grace before the Libra FRA train, if you didnt notice

Also, Im not arguing in favor of anyone here, just following the rules. Chill and Cheers.

GLHF22 said:
They cant prove to me why Izanagi didnt downgrade Madara to High 6-A and keep saying Madara can absorbs low 5-B attack, and then here the OP blindly count the vote, seriously OP can give argument but they should remain neutral.
God I hate this logic.

These same people are constantly disagreeing with you and providing arguments against you, both sides, you included, are down to repeating the same points and arguments and people are left to vote.

For what reason should your argument automatically make others null and void just because you disagree with it?

Im also hate your Logic, because by your Logic no one with come to conclusion and the series that more popular Will win because they have more fans.

Are you agree that Madara can absorbs low 5-B attack? Everything is case By case i wouldnt blindly saying their reasoning should not be counted.

If everyone argument is valid then what if i use NLF argument? Is that also valid? So yeah by your Logic the winner is decided by its fans and popularity.

I keep giving them evidence of why Izanagi Will downgrade Madara to High 6-A and why Madara cant Dodge, Block, or absorbs the attack. im waiting them to debunk it, yet they keep saying anything without any evidence backing up their argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back