• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara using Izanagi Will drain His power to the point he cant use most of His ability at full power and he Will lost IT and Rinne-Sharingan. Potentially his Tier Will be downgraded to High-6A with only 1 Rinnegan.

Ionliosite said:
There's no prove he can absorb something 4x stronger than him either. Kaguya is totally much above him, Madara basically exploded taking in her power.
I dont see why you say he exploded when he did not such thing he was simply turning into her, which led to him expanding and then coming back together in her form said explosion never happened as a confirmed thing. The proof is in Kaguya absorbing shit far far above her.

either way libra has no answer to izanagi.

GLHF22 said:
Madara using Izanagi Will drain His power to the point he cant use most of His ability at full power and he Will lost IT and Rinne-Sharingan. Potentially his Tier Will be downgraded to High-6A with only 1 Rinnegan.
He wont lost the IT or rinne-sharingan it is literally in his head. in fact there is 0 proof of this power drain, danzo spammed the ability multiple times and was fine and Madara is far above him, he would simply lose an eye the chakra he has would still be the same and saying he would downgrade his tier is also baseless nonsense. And even if he thayt somehow happened she still gets destroyed by TSBs.

Madara literaly struggle just to get 1 of His eyes and cannot open His Rinne-Sharingan when he only have 1 Rinnegan, and we clearly see what kind of boost that 1 eye gave him.

GLHF22 said:
Madara literaly struggle just to get 1 of His eyes and cannot open His Rinne-Sharingan whenhe only have 1 Rinnegan, and we clearly see what kind of boost that 1 eye have him.
yeah he could not but he has it now, his body wont just randomly downgrade again that is just baseless. No all we know is that with 2 eyes, you can summon 4 clones, the main part of the power is the shinju tree, which he has in his body regardless of 1 eye or not.

The shinju tree basically is just a chakra of ninja in that war, and we don't see any Buff he get from absorbs it, he got massive boost when he got a pair of Rinnegan, to use Izanagi you must sacrifice 1 of your eye, pretty sure it will massively downgrade Madara

His profile literally says he want from Small Country to Multi-Continent by gaining the other eye, so losing it means a lot to his AP.

GLHF22 said:
The shinju tree basically is just a chakra of ninja in that war, and we don't see any Buff he get from absorbs it, he got massive boost when he got 2 pair of Rinnegan, to use Izanagi you must sacrifice 1 of your eye, pretty sure it will massively downgrade Madara
dude when he absorbed it he got the rinne-sharingan are you reading the same thing as me? I wont be any massive downgrade for him that is baseless and again regardless TSB still oneshots her.

Ionliosite said:
His profile literally says he want from Small Country to Multi-Continent by gaining the other eye, so losing it means a lot to his AP.
that was befor ehe even had his six paths power it is revived madara, not six paths, the entire buff was six paths based. which he wont lose after losign 1 eye as they are completely seperate things.

At the end of the day it still does not matter because he still has TSBs which is more than enough and saying that he would lose his rinnesharingan after he gained it is baseless.

He literaly went from High-6A to 5-C after get 2 Rinnegan, and in case you don't see my point is, you said he got His third eye from shinju? Then tell me why he not open His third eye right after he absorbs it? Again he absorbs the shinju when he only have 1 Rinnegan.

GLHF22 said:
He literaly went from High-6A to 5-C after get 2 Rinnegan, and in case you don't see my point is, you said he got His third eye from shinju? Then tell me why he not open His third eye right after he absorbs it? Again he absorbs the shinju when he only have 1 Rinnegan.
I thought he did and messed up but regardles of that he already has the rinnesharingan I dont think losign his second eye would literally revert him as it is completely unfounded.

And for the 3rd time his win con, is TSBs which he would still have regardless and would still win from that. And this is all assuming he does not absorb from the start.

1 Rinnegan Madara is High-6A and Guy (High 6-A) literaly broke TSB, guess what will happen if Libra shot him with her Multiple Homing attack?

Also him being 5-C only in the last tier is something that is disputed and looked into a lot, a lot of people including me believe that he should be 5-C even with 1 rinnengan.

GLHF22 said:
1 Rinnegan Madara is High-6A and Guy (High 6-A) literaly broke TSB, guess what will happen if Libra shot him with her Multiple Homing attack?
aHe did not break the TSB himself he pushed Madara into it who broken it and the multiple homing attack would just be absorbed, heck you are assuming she would get to do anything before simply being blown apart by a TSBs attack.

And I still think him reverting is completely baseless after he has already gained the rinnesharingan.You are just goin gfor that regardless.

Press X to Doubt

Madara cant absorbs a fking bullet

>Baseless

>Madara got massive boost after gaining 2 Rinnegan

What's stop libra from kick the TSB? She have Dura and AP advantage here

GLHF22 said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
She gets destroyed at a molecular level.
Thats when It explode.
TSBs doesn't have to explode to disintegrate/null something. Third Hokage's giant shuriken disintegrates upon contact with Obito's TSB (which is formed into a shield), Obito also blocked Sasuke's Amaterasu by spinning his TSB rod. To NOT disintegrate upon contact with TSB you must have Sage Chakra infused with your attack/body.

Madara stomps with low-mid difficulty.

He is resistant to TSB which is superior to Jinton which desintegrates on Molecular Level and on top of that he has Six Paths Invulnurbility.All of this stacked will make him almost completely immune to Branchium.

TSB can nullify and block Branchium,Madara himself can absorb it with Rinnegan,the difference in power is too low for him not to be able to absorb it.

Her only good offensive ability is pretty much useless against him.He on the other hand can beat her in different ways:

Gank on her with 4 Limbo clones that she can't counter,cut with Light Fang,desitegrate her with TSB.Also if you didn't know Madara can switch places with his Limbo clones anytime thus avoiding any incoming damage,his senses are on par with Naruto and Sasuke,he will sense any incoming attack before it even happens.He can also sense power levels so he will be able to spot the difference in power instantly.

How do I think the battle goes?Well,she starts with Branchium spam which gets either absorbed or nullified by TSB at the same time Madara sends 4 Limbo clones that will rip her apart in an instant,she has no answer to that.

She needs some sort of miracle to win this match.

Brachium ignore Resistance and Dura, by merely have Resistance to ability doesnt makes you Resist the resistance negation, Six path Invulnerability also doesnt relevant as libra brachium is not ninjutsu and not magic its skill.

TSB only nulify ninjutsu Brachium is skill and not magic, again Madara cannot absorbs brachium, its NLF and wank, make a CRT if you really insist Madara can absorbs low 5-B attack, don't scale this to kaguya as Kaguya is way above himself and completely irrelevant in here.

Libra can lock people 200km+ away i don't see how Madara is going Run and hide from her, TSB is not sure hit attack like brachium, pretty easy for Libra to Dodge it, also Limbo cant kill her as her Dura and AP is above Madara while Libra can pretty much spam her Homing missile.

The vote for Madara should not be counted if they reasoning is absorption and Izanagi cuz Absorption is NLF and wank, Izanagi Will downgrade Madara to High 6-A

Is Brachium one hit kill?

If it is, if Madara knew he can't dodge or block the attack, he will swap himself with one of his limbo clones split-second before the attack hits. And if the limbo clones he swapped himself with is anywhere near Libra, she's done, as he can whack her with a TSB based Staff that will turn her to dust.

Brachium sure hit also has Probability manipulation on it to prevent someone to Dodge even absolute evasion skill which give 100% of evasion cant escape from this attack.

Teleportation is completely different though. And it would still be hitting him, just not the real him and instead a limbo clone.

Libra don't know about Limbo though, so her target is only Madara and absolute evasion is not teleportation either its just give you 100% chance of evasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back