• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Madara even bother with the Rinnegan anyway? He sees what looks like to him a rather tall 10-11 year old genin in fur clothing. I'm not a Naruto expert so I may be wrong but I doubt that's making him go "yeah, I definitely don't want smoke with this guy".
He always starts off with limbo with rinnegan and he can just range spam and seal him with chibaku. Madara is extremely smart read his intelligence section.

The rinnegan is an evolution of the sharigan so he can still use the Sharingan abities and see how dangerous Ji is at a glance and chibaku tensei him
Wtf? Pretty sure it doesn't work that way, you didn't even prove that he starts of Limbo and Chibaku in other fights?

He starts off with limbo. Simultaneously knocked down all the Bijū, including BM Naruto, and made them groan in pain) He will see and sense how dangerous Ji is with sage mode and rinnegan and resort to hax after he is held down by limbo who have the superior LS. And just seal him with chibaku tensei.
Prove he can sense how strong Ji is? As i said show me where he used it in other fights he may have used it on all the biju because it could ruin the fight that he could have

Madara only once used CT in the War which was the next key. He never used it even on more dangerous foes like lets say Naruto/Sasuke/Gai even when they proved very dangerous to him. He only used it to gather earth and form meteors ''large raindrops'' and then let them fall toward Naruto/Sasuke. He never used its sealing property like Pain did...and even then it took some time till it sealed (Anyone who wants to watch look at Pain Chibaku Tensei to see how it works). Someone who did it even easier and better was Sasuke who sealed the Bijuu but that was him with the Rinnegan and before his fight with Naruto (If another example is needed but here they were under the power of his occular jutsu so they couldn't move).

Prove he can sense how strong Ji is? As i said show me where he used it in other fights he may have used it on all the biju because it could ruin the fight that he could have
It's on his profile Madara sage mode+rinnegan will allow him to sense how dangerous he is. Madara out ranges JI so limbo chibaku tensei and gg now Madara fra

It's on his profile Madara sage mode+rinnegan will allow him to sense how dangerous he is. Madara out ranges JI so limbo chibaku tensei and gg now Madara fra
Yea, this got debunked now by Zara he didn't even used it on someone as strong as naruto, guy, and sasuke so yea i'm just gonna ignore you and wait for someone who makes an argument or counter for Madara who's really knowledgeable of naruto.

He always starts off with limbo with rinnegan and he can just range spam and seal him with chibaku. Madara is extremely smart read his intelligence section.
Hey, just a tip; saying "he always starts with X" repeatedly doesn't somehow make it valid. Can you actually address people's arguments and not make the same argument ad nauseam?

Also, how does intelligence even factor into this? He's opened with Limbo all of one time. Against the likes of the Tailed Beasts. Here it's an unthreatening chakra-less pre-teen with a sword. He's not getting anything dangerous from that at all.

Hey, just a tip; saying "he always starts with X" repeatedly doesn't somehow make it valid. Can you actually address people's arguments and not make the same argument ad nauseam?

Also, how does intelligence even factor into this? He's opened with Limbo all of one time. Against the likes of the Tailed Beasts. Here it's an unthreatening chakra-less pre-teen with a sword. He's not getting anything dangerous from that at all.
I said my own ask the naruto supporters anyway madara fra

What are you FRAing? There's no argument that's been accepted or properly addressed up until this point.

He starts off with limbo. Simultaneously knocked down all the Bijū, including BM Naruto, and made them groan in pain) He will see and sense how dangerous Ji is with sage mode and rinnegan and resort to hax after he is held down by limbo who have the superior LS. And just seal him with chibaku tensei.
He isn't knocking Ning down, none of his hax pose even the slightest threat towards Ning, Limbo have a time limit so they aren't holding Ning forever anyway, Chibaku Tensei isn't sealing Ning and isn't even in character for this Madara.

You can use Obito he has a high 6c key
I am not the OP, sadly

and has win cons
Press X to doubt

He isn't knocking Ning down, none of his hax pose even the slightest threat towards Ning, Limbo have a time limit so they aren't holding Ning forever anyway, Chibaku Tensei isn't sealing Ning and isn't even in character for this Madara.

I am not the OP, sadly

Press X to doubt
Limbo has the LS advatange and chibaku tensei afterwards is a gg

Madara Uchiha
Ji Ning
Speed is =, Ji Ning is in his first key and Madara is Revived

Ghost of the Uchiha - 0
Chinaman - 0
Incon - 0
You can use Obito he has a high 6c key and has win cons
here

I am not the OP, sadly

Press X to doubt
Kamui, genjutsu, tailed beast and edos jinchurikis and etc

Most of the dudes that beat Ning are usually the ones with no soul, have extremely haxxy shit that cannot be dodged, or are just monsters that have a plethora of resistance layers. Zifu Ning is decently strong, but Ning mostly shines in his later volume.

Most of the dudes that beat Ning are usually the ones with no soul, have extremely haxxy shit that cannot be dodged, or are just monsters that have a plethora of resistance layers. Zifu Ning is decently strong, but Ning mostly shines in his later volume.
Well I have to wait till doll gowther gets to high 6c plus which won’t take too long.

Don't really wanna derail, but what does Gowther has that makes him a threat for Ning? Aside from the no soul stuff, does he have undodgable shit and cannot die?

Don't really wanna derail, but what does Gowther has that makes him a threat for Ning? Aside from the no soul stuff, does he have undodgable shit and cannot die?
Yes he does. Invasion auto tracks the opponent and he has layered mind hax. And keep controlling Ji body to attack himself over and over again till his divine power runs out. I could even use monspeet since he starts with hellfire bird that auto tracks from a range and negates mid high regen.

Yes he does. Invasion auto tracks the opponent and he has layered mind hax. And keep controlling Ji body to attack himself over and over again till his divine power runs out. I could even use monspeet since he starts with hellfire bird that auto tracks from a range and negates mid high regen.
He doesn't have layered mind hax if he does prove it, literally no one in the verse could resist his mind hax

He doesn't have layered mind hax if he does prove it, literally no one in the verse could resist his mind hax
He does that’s just how it is. Also gowther has body puppetry just keep using that forcing JI to kill himself until he runs out of divine power or force him to sleep multiple times gowther has so many ways to win

He does that’s just how it is. Also gowther has body puppetry just keep using that forcing JI to kill himself until he runs out of divine power or force him to sleep multiple times gowther has so many ways to win
Wtf? He doesn't, you don't get layered hax just because "he does that's just how it is" you're just straight up wanking the character

I mean, is High 6C upgrade just that? Is it just an ap upgrade? If so, you can likely just make a match with Nings 6C key.

Anyways, let's stop derailing. Currently, I really don't see why Ning can't just wait out for Madaras clones to run and just destroy him from there. Voting Ning for now, if it isn't a stomp.

I mean, is High 6C upgrade just that? Is it just an ap upgrade? If so, you can likely just make a match with Nings 6C key.

Anyways, let's stop derailing. Currently, I really don't see why Ning can't just wait out for Madaras clones to run and just destroy him from there. Voting Ning for now, if it isn't a stomp.
Chibaku tensei and rinnegan abilities like I said Madara fra go ask the Naruto supporters

Naruto wasn't sealed by it in his fight against Pain, he literally broke out of it, why would Ning be sealed?
It was because of AP and LS Madara has the LS advantage so chibaku tensei will work Madara knows other sealing jutsu. He can just make a clone go and seal Ji while he is being held down by limbo.

Naruto wasn't sealed by it in his fight against Pain, he literally broke out of it, why would Ning be sealed?
He has black recover rods and etc to pin JI down and seal him. His susano can fling ji away with air lashes or other ranged attacks since he out ranges Ji badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back