• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 layers of genjutsu from what I can tell in that blog (up to EMS at least). Ning at this point; Houtian < Xiantian < Zifu < Wanxiang < Primal Daoist. On top of that, he strengthens his soul with the Nuwa visualisation so it should hold up just fine.

4 layers of genjutsu from what I can tell in that blog (up to EMS at least). Ning at this point; Houtian < Xiantian < Zifu < Wanxiang < Primal Daoist. On top of that, he strengthens his soul with the Nuwa visualisation so it should hold up just fine.
In case anyone is wondering, Soul and Mind are more or less the same thing in DE, the Soul is split between the Sea of Consciousness and the Divine Soul, it's never explained in-depth but here is some quotes about it:

Within Ning’s sea of consciousness, there was a miniature Ji Ning, seated in the lotus position. This was Ning’s ‘divine soul’.

And:
To Primal-level Fiendgods, the head was no longer important or special at all. At the Wanxiang level, however…the head was still important. At this level, the divine soul primarily resided within the sea of consciousness; once the head was damaged, the divine soul’s control over the body would naturally be greatly lowered.

And now i just found an weakness to add to Ning, even tho his Regen can grow another head he is mainly unable to fight without one for his first 2 Keys.

sniff sniff i smell hostility against ji ning

Limbo would get ****** since apparently Ji Ning's hax is thought base

Which hax will be used tho? u just keep saying hax him to death which you don't specify what hax that you're saying

And you're basically repeating everything when the other things has been addressed

sniff sniff i smell hostility against ji ning

Limbo would get ****** since apparently Ji Ning's hax is thought base

Which hax will be used tho? u just keep saying hax him to death which you don't specify what hax that you're saying

And you're basically repeating everything when the other things has been addressed
Madara severely out ranges ji especially with limbo and his ranged attacks.
Range: Standard melee range, up to several hundred meters with his most powerful techniques Ji range
Limbo will reach
Naruto had sage mode+kcm2 active and couldn't sense the limbo clones with his danger sense so it's not working. It doesn't matter they will get a hold of him. Madara has way more range Range: Extended melee range. Several dozens of meters to thousands of kilometers with ranged attacks. Planetary with Infinite Tsukuyomi and Summoning.
You were saying? The limbo clones restrain ji and madara range spams

Sighh............ you need to get closer to Ji Ning to restrain him and before even the Limbo clone get close they get erased by a thought

Range spams what? you just throw ***** without properly explaining some other stuff and think "that countered all the things that he said"

Sighh............ you need to get closer to Ji Ning to restrain him and before even the Limbo clone get close they get erased by a thought

Range spams what? you just throw ***** without properly explaining some other stuff and think "that countered all the things that he said"
Chibaku tensei, yasaka beads how limbos are not souls. They can only be affected by those with six paths chakra. They have the superior LS once they grab JI it’s game over. No counter to giant meteors madara can summon. Gedo statue gg and genjutsu gg

Can't Ji Ning encase himself in forcefields of fire and water? How are they going to grab him?

Apparently, Limbos cannot be interacted with, so I believe they could just grapple him through the forcefields.

Chibaku tensei, yasaka beads how limbos are not souls. They can only be affected by those with six paths chakra. They have the superior LS once they grab JI it’s game over. No counter to giant meteors madara can summon. Gedo statue gg and genjutsu gg
I don't really disagree with the Limbos being able to ignore all of Ning's attacks and barriers to touch him, but don't they need to physically travel all the way towards Ning?

Cause Ning can fly and does already have a speed amp in this key iirc.

Grabbing Ning's body doesn't change anything cause he can defend himself with his hundreds of flying swords and/or elemental manipulation, Ning would resist both Gedo Statue's soul hax and Genjutsu.

The meteors are kinda useless unless they are L6B or something but i doubt they are, and even then Ning has Low-High regen anyway so he may just take it and regen afterwards.

Can someone explain what Chibaku Tensei does?

I don't really disagree with the Limbos being able to ignore all of Ning's attacks and barriers to touch him, but don't they need to physically travel all the way towards Ning?
they do but they are really damn fast at it (as in traveling multiple kilometers and hitting all 9 of the tailed beasts before they can react to the others being hit)

Grabbing Ning's body doesn't change anything cause he can defend himself with his hundreds of flying swords and/or elemental manipulation, Ning would resist both Gedo Statue's soul hax and Genjutsu.

The meteors are kinda useless unless they are L6B or something but i doubt they are, and even then Ning has Low-High regen anyway so he may just take it and regen afterwards.

Chibaku tensei involves the user creating a orb with a gravitational pull which sucks everything into it and is practically inescapable (although Ning might be able to escape it IDK his exact powerset and how it works) as the target is pinned down by Super strong gravity and a chunk of rock tens of kilometers in diameter

But Ji has a limit to his regen madara can keep spamming ranged attacks or seal him chibaku tensei. Madara massively out ranges ji.

Would it be enough, though? The moment Ning realizes he has been grappled by unknown forces, he can just use his forcefield which will block most of Madaras attacks. Also, according to Madaras page, his clones will return to him after a while. The moment that happens, Ning will immediately either use speed amps to get close to Madara and immediately soul hax, or just be on the run, and keep on constantly moving to not get grappled. Not to mention, flight exists.

Would it be enough, though? The moment Ning realizes he has been grappled by unknown forces, he can just use his forcefield which will block most of Madaras attacks. Also, according to Madaras page, his clones will return to him after a while. The moment that happens, Ning will immediately either use speed amps to get close to Madara and immediately soul hax, or just be on the run, and keep on constantly moving to not get grappled. Not to mention, flight exists.
A forcefield would not block limbo clones

Not talking about the limbo clones. I know they can affect Ning, but I'm talking about Madara's attacks specifically. Not all his attacks are like the Limbo clones, right? Most of them seem physical, so any physical attack would just be blocked with the forcefield.

Also, I assume the clones are weaker than madara?

Not talking about the limbo clones. I know they can affect Ning, but I'm talking about Madara's attacks specifically. Not all his attacks are like the Limbo clones, right? Most of them seem physical, so any physical attack would just be blocked with the forcefield.

Also, I assume the clones are weaker than madara?
The clones are all equal to Madara. Also Madaras limbo clones can use his abilities

Pretty short, I assume? Like, I assume you've read the series, was it implied to be pretty short or nah?

Then I don't see what stops Ning from just instantly speed amping and soul haxing Madara once the timer for the clones run out. He surely should be able to survive a while even when the clones are ******* him up.

Don't we already list it? Don't think it's in the weakness section, but maybe feats section?
It's listed in his Wanxiang key. I should probably move it though.

Also, why exactly do the Limbo clones mess him up? Like, AFAIK Madara didn't use hax with them and as far as AP/durability goes, Ning more or less is fine in that department.

That and Ning can just get close and think, which seems a lot more likely to happen than anything else.

But Ji has a limit to his regen madara can keep spamming ranged attacks or seal him chibaku tensei. Madara massively out ranges ji.
So do the Limbo clones, and the moment they're gone Ning insta flies towards Madara and hit kills him with either soul hax or a good sword strike, and nothing Madara can do from range is really killing Ning you know.

Best option really seems to be Chibaku Tensei so is there a way to brute force out of it or destroy it?

Naruto did to Pain's CT while Kurama was going out but he's not comparable with Madara who treated such attacks as mere raindrops but bigger (but this was the next key of his so it doesnt count here). At the same time, he never used it in this key but just once in his next key and thats all. He is someone who would go melee range first and foremost so don't try to say he will start with range attacks here as he's a person who loves the thrill of fight, the blood pumping in his body as he ''dances''.

Naruto did to Pain's CT while Kurama was going out but he's not comparable with Madara who treated such attacks as mere raindrops but bigger (but this was the next key of his so it doesnt count here). At the same time, he never used it in this key but just once in his next key and thats all. He is someone who would go melee range first and foremost so don't try to say he will start with range attacks here as he's a person who loves the thrill of fight, the blood pumping in his body as he ''dances''.
He always starts off with limbo clones and if he sees him regen he will use chibaku tensei

Why would Madara even bother with the Rinnegan anyway? He sees what looks like to him a rather tall 10-11 year old genin in fur clothing. I'm not a Naruto expert so I may be wrong but I doubt that's making him go "yeah, I definitely don't want smoke with this guy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back