• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How?he is slower and Hajime blitz people with thought based hax.
Speed is equal, so they're both at the same speed, what?

If someone could amp his speed before his opponents could even think, what does it mean?
Ning starts by locking space, Hajime starts by amping as you said, while he will be amping himself and Ning will have locked space so the amp doesn't change anything.

He sense and see spatial distortion there is also this(2nd key)
Which is yet another application that's not even similar to what Ning does and again, it doesn't matter as the space lock has no delay as these 3 scans that had Hajime detecting some kind of distortion.

That what space magic does in Arifureta.
If you have the scans and could explain how that helps here, because the point is that Hajime will be locked before he can do anything.

(Credits to Expectro)

Again, skill doesn't matter here.

Speed is equal, so they're both at the same speed, what?
Amps aren't restricted by equalized speed, and they are thought based .
Ning starts by locking space, Hajime starts by amping as you said, while he will be amping himself and Ning will have locked space so the amp doesn't change anything.
I already told you he can also lock space and resist it, most characters can do it.
If you have the scans and could explain how that helps here, because the point is that Hajime will be locked before he can do anything.
Sure, just check his spatial manipulation.

and Hajime can do this with his aura:
Regardless of the space that was continuing to twist in frenzy even now to expulse the target and the super gravitational field enveloping the area that wouldn’t allow any escape, what was drifting in the air was an extremely sweet atmosphere.

Although,

「Chih. What a gloomy air.」

And so,

「──”Limit Break”」

The crimson magic power exploded. Forgot about the atmosphere, the very space itself felt like it would be blown to smithereens from the shockwave that detonated around Hajime and Shia. That phenomenon that looked like a red moon instantly scattered away the twisting space and gravitational field.

The crimson shock wave blew away all the dumbfounded people. They were tossed around like a cloth flapping inside a bomb blast. Arogan, Gruelle, and Louis laid out their barrier with amazing reaction speed in order to protect their respective comrades and lords who were relatively near, but they were blown away along with their barrier.

The use of the “Limit Break” was only for an instant. Be that as it may, everyone there felt it. Everyone comprehended it.

Again, skill doesn't matter here.
Someone said that Ji Ning can dodge Hajime's bullet,so?

Amps aren't restricted by equalized speed, and they are thought based .
I never said they were equalized, the problem is that while Hajime will be thinking about amping himself Ning will be locking space and since they both start at the same speed, Ning's first move is clearly the most useful here.

I already told you he can also lock space and resist it, most characters can do it.
Then should we start to discuss layers? Because I think Arifureta was pretty much having theirs rejected, meanwhile myself and Planck are waiting to get Ning's layers revised and evaluated (this key will at the very least have 1 layer above baseline resistance, btw)

and Hajime can do this with his aura:
With his Limit Break, which isn't his starting move if I got it right.

And like, what's that explosion meant to do against Ning?

Someone said that Ji Ning can dodge Hajime's bullet,so?
After Ning gets to use the space lock, there won't be any need to dodge bullets.

And he can teleport, I really don't care enough about skill when teleportation would allow Ning to dodge it regardless of skill.

Also, mind you, Ning has fought people more than 100x faster than him via sheer skill, he can way more than likely fight someone that is just 50x when being aided by his supernatural senses and everything else.

I never said they were equalized, the problem is that while Hajime will be thinking about amping himself Ning will be locking space and since they both start at the same speed, Ning's first move is clearly the most useful here.
Don't know how this is gonna work if their both are thought based.

What happen after space lock?
Then should we start to discuss layers? Because I think Arifureta was pretty much having theirs rejected, meanwhile myself and Planck are waiting to get Ning's layers revised and evaluated (this key will at the very least have 1 layer above baseline resistance, btw)
Arifureta got layer problem too, so how is this gonna work?
With his Limit Break, which isn't his starting move if I got it right.

And like, what's that explosion meant to do against Ning?
He use it regularly even against people who aren't threat to him.

Nothing, it's just a shockwave used on people weaker than him.
After Ning gets to use the space lock, there won't be any need to dodge bullets.

And he can teleport, I really don't care enough about skill when teleportation would allow Ning to dodge it regardless of skill.

Also, mind you, Ning has fought people more than 100x faster than him via sheer skill, he can way more than likely fight someone that is just 50x when being aided by his supernatural senses and everything else.
Is the space lock simmilar to this, because Hajime could resist it if given time, and how will it stop from activating his aura?

Hajime already faced people who could teleport and he just started predicting their destination although after the fight start.
Spatial Distortion Bullets possess the effect of destabilize the space around where they exploded [Arifureta Volume 13, Chapter 4], which as result prevent the use of teleportation.
scan?
Do you want to rely on skill feat or not?

How often does Ji Ning start with space lock?

Ji Ning only doesn't open with space lock if he has knowledge that his opponent will resist it. Against cultivators who can't negate it, he's opened with it at least twice.

The attack itself is basically him manifesting his Dao Path, something thats a core aspect of cultivation. Hajime also has no cultivation so there's no reason for him to think that. He's opening with it in this instance.

Don't know how this is gonna work if their both are thought based.
Both start at the same time, but Ning's starting move is a sure win.

What happen after space lock?
As we explained before, it stops anything from moving including thought based abilities.

Arifureta got layer problem too, so how is this gonna work?
Meh, we can probably leave this thread like this until both sides have their layers solved (whenever that happens).

He use it regularly even against people who aren't threat to him.

Nothing, it's just a shockwave used on people weaker than him.
If it does nothing there's no point bringing it up, you know.

Is the space lock simmilar to this, because Hajime could resist it if given time, and how will it stop from activating his aura?
No, it's not similar to that, we've already explained how his lock works and there are links for it in his profile as well.

It stops anything from moving, his aura won't be unaffected.

Hajime already faced people who could teleport and he just started predicting their destination although after the fight start.
His profile says he has a single EE Bullet and Ning dodge be it through his flight and evasion skills + danger sense or teleportation, all of them are valid options.

It is in his profile for his feats (although it's under the empyrean god section).

Do you want to rely on skill feat or not?
I am not "relying" on anything in particular, whatever route we take Ning is able to evade it.

Also, could you give the name of the ability that gives Hajime a 50x amp? Because going by his profile, his L5B key starts with most if not all of his amps already active, so the speed amp from them is already equalized, meaning the 50x has to come from another amp.

So, update.

Ji Ning's soul is a Type 2 concept. He has 11 layers of mind/soul/illusion/memory hax and resistance + 6 layers of Type 2 concept/law hax and resistance.

All of his powers are fused with the power of his soul in the form of dharmic energy and thus conceptual as well.

So, update.

Ji Ning's soul is a Type 2 concept. He has 11 layers of mind/soul/illusion/memory hax and resistance + 6 layers of Type 2 concept/law hax and resistance.

All of his powers are fused with the power of his soul in the form of dharmic energy and thus conceptual as well.
He probably wins arifuere layers have not been concluded

Back