• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Conditions: equalized speed

Hajime(last key)
VS
Ji Ning(3rd key)

Hajime :

Ji Ning :

Inconclusive :

Last edited:
those are his fourth and fifth keys:1)Zifu Disciple | 2)Wanxiang Adept | 3)Void Fiendgod | 4)Empyrean God | 5)True God
we are using his third.
Well, in that case Hajime would start the fight by summoning the golems to analyze the opponent.
As I don't know the character, I'll have to ask, how Ji Ning would start the fight and if in this key he would be able to resist Hajime's attacks, since in this key Ji Ning doesn't have the speed to match Hajime even before he uses everything he has.

Well, in that case Hajime would start the fight by summoning the golems to analyze the opponent.
As I don't know the character, I'll have to ask, how Ji Ning would start the fight and if in this key he would be able to resist Hajime's attacks, since in this key Ji Ning doesn't have the speed to match Hajime even before he uses everything he has.
waiting for supporters

Doesn't look like he has resistance to info type 2, Hajime could just copy everything he has or return to the Miniature Garden to prepare.

Ning opens with concept based spatial locking that even prevents thought based powers from being used. Then it's either deconstruction, soul destruction, concept destruction and and time manipulation.

His soul is a direct manifestation of a Type 2 concept. Also, this is just his clone body so his regular body would just be stored in a pocket dimension and ready to attack and help from there if need be.

Ning opens with concept based spatial locking that even prevents thought based powers from being used. Then it's either deconstruction, soul destruction, concept destruction and and time manipulation.
Hajime use and resist that.
Then it's either deconstruction, soul destruction, concept destruction and and time manipulation.
How does soul and concept destruction work?
His soul is a direct manifestation of a Type 2 concept.
like an AE?
Also, this is just his clone body so his regular body would just be stored in a pocket dimension and ready to attack and help from there if need be.
Hajime can travel to other universes or "conceptual" pocket dimension using the crystal key.

How does soul and concept destruction work?

like an AE?

Hajime can travel to other universes or "conceptual" pocket dimension using the crystal key.
He swings his sword or just uses the same domain to crush Hajime's soul/mind/concept.

Yes, his soul is basically a Type 1 abstraction, albeit of a Type 2 concept.

He'd need to be aware of said dimension so some form of cosmic awareness would be needed. And by the Heavens, can people stop adding conceptual as an adjective to make things sound more impressive, even when it's nonsensical?

He swings his sword or just uses the same domain to crush Hajime's soul/mind/concept
Not sure how this will work, I'll wait for Expectro
Yes, his soul is basically a Type 1 abstraction, albeit of a Type 2 concept.
He can interact with those.
He'd need to be aware of said dimension so some form of cosmic awareness would be needed. And by the Heavens, can people stop adding conceptual as an adjective to make things sound more impressive, even when it's nonsensical?
He has a compass that tell him the location of anything he want and a crystal key that let him travel anywhere he want, both are Concept type 1.
(I don't get why people do it too, but I mention it because he needed a Concept type1 dimensional travel to reach it)

Not sure how this will work, I'll wait for Expectro

He can interact with those.

He has a compass that tell him the location of anything he want and a crystal key that let him travel anywhere he want, both are Concept type 1.
(I don't get why people do it too, but I mention it because he needed a Concept type1 dimensional travel to reach it)
Dimensional Travel isn't something that can be conceptual or not. Its potency is solely a range thing.

What can Ji Ning do against Madness and Info type 2 based EE and power mimicry?

BTW some of his equipments give him passives, so Ji Ning must act before he summon them.
(Don't see Ji Ning making the first move because of the speed)

Last edited:
Are we going to start a war of layers? Because iirc didn't have its layers accepted yet in the layer evaluation thread.

Nor did Ning, but I can probably get his conceptual layers accepted pretty quickly.
What can Ji Ning do against Madness and Info type 2 based EE and power mimicry?
How does these two work?

BTW some of his equipments give him passives, so Ji Ning must act before he summon them.
What does Hajime actually do in character? What does he start with?

Are we going to start a war of layers? Because iirc didn't have its layers accepted yet in the layer evaluation thread.

Nor did Ning, but I can probably get his conceptual layers accepted pretty quickly.
I'll wait for Expectro, he is more knowledgeable about this.
How does these two work?
Madness comes from him getting serious.

Power mimicry can be done analyzing stuff through the fight and create something to mimic or counter them, or his artifact "Laobenschiram".
What does Hajime actually do in character? What does he start with?
He is the type that shoot first ask then question. What about Ji Ning?

That doesn't answer the question. What move does he start with specifically? And the passives you mentioned, what are they and would he be able to equip that gear in time?

Ning in this key opens with his Dao Path i.e. the concept based spatial lock I mentioned earlier.

That doesn't answer the question. What move does he start with specifically? And the passives you mentioned, what are they and would he be able to equip that gear in time?
most of his equipments come from his dimensional and they can be summoned where he want them. (like summoning a gun into his hand etc)
Ning in this key opens with his Dao Path i.e. the concept based spatial lock I mentioned earlier.
He resist that.

His resistance comes from him while passives come from his artifacts, he can also gain resistance or new abbilities through his will .

Won't speed differnce be a problem for Ji Ning?

People faster than Hajime can't dodge it, Ji Ning is slower, but good luck.

Not sure, but Hajime still got amps that he start with regulary.
Ning as a 10 year old could dodge thousands of arrows coming from all directions that were faster than him, without a scratch. Dodging isn't at all an issue for him.

And XDragnoir is assuming Speed Equal, the default assumption of the Top 10 list.

Ning as a 10 year old could dodge thousands of arrows coming from all directions that were faster than him, without a scratch. Dodging isn't at all an issue for him.
I've been hearing this feat for along time, didn't know Ji Ning was the one who did it. Dodging laser danmaku is something normal in the verse, and Hajime could do it in a mirror room while protecting his teammate without a problem, and their strenght and speed keep increasing in the middke of the fight.

What is his regular speed in his 3rd key?
And XDragnoir is assuming Speed Equal, the default assumption of the Top 10 list.
Even if I equalize it, Hajime can amp his speed by ×50. Does Ji Ning got any amp?

I've been hearing this feat for along time, didn't know Ji Ning was the one who did it. Dodging laser danmaku is something normal in the verse, and Hajime could do it in a mirror room while protecting his teammate without a problem, and their strenght and speed keep increasing in the middke of the fight.

What is his regular speed in his 3rd key?

Even if I equalize it, Hajime can amp his speed by ×50. Does Ji Ning got any amp?
That's not particularly egregious danmaku. It being a laser isn’t any more impressive than arrows given this is comparing sheer scale and projectile spread rather than speed. Ji Ning did that arrow feat as a 10 year old and a year later his defensive swordsmanship was refined enough to be untouched by water during rain via deflecting and blocking it all.

On top of that, Ning can discern and adjust for air current changes from thousands of miles away thanks to his archery training, can hear minute tremors from footsteps hundreds of kilometres away as a kid and has 360 degree vision. The bullet won't be an issue.

Yes he does have a speed amp but it is not as much as Hajime's. Not that it matters given spatial lock is thought based and brought out immediately.

That's not particularly egregious danmaku. It being a laser isn’t any more impressive than arrows given this is comparing sheer scale and projectile spread rather than speed. Ji Ning did that arrow feat as a 10 year old and a year later his defensive swordsmanship was refined enough to be untouched by water during rain via deflecting and blocking it all.

On top of that, Ning can discern and adjust for air current changes from thousands of miles away thanks to his archery training, can hear minute tremors from footsteps hundreds of kilometres away as a kid and has 360 degree vision. The bullet won't be an issue.
Not the right guy to argue about speed or skill feats. Can you ping Expectro2000xxx ?
Yes he does have a speed amp but it is not as much as Hajime's. Not that it matters given spatial lock is thought based and brought out immediately.
Alots of hax(including space) in Arifureta are though based, unless you're faster than you opponent it doesn't matter, and Hajime can see spatial distortion before their effect manifest.

Last edited:
Alots of hax(including space) in Arifureta are though based, unless you're faster than you opponent it doesn't matter
Yeah, that's how it works in absolutely any verse, the point is that in speed equal what matters is the first move, which you have yet to explain what Hajime starts with.

, and Hajime can see spatial distortion before their effect manifest.
Doesn't really help here as the space lock happens as a side effect of AoE CM2

which you have yet to explain what Hajime starts with.
Amps and bloodlust that cause fear and madness, while analyzing his opponents or just one shot with his artifact.
Doesn't really help here as the space lock happens as a side effect of AoE CM2
Hajime is faster so...

The space hax he resist and sense comes from Law and CM2, just check his profile.

Last edited:
Amps and bloodlust that cause fear and madness, while anamyzing his opponents or just one shot with his artifact.
Got it.

Hajime is faster so...
I've already said this before, we have to figure out who wins in speed equal as that's the default of the top 10 thread.

The space hax he resist and sense vomes from Law and CM2, just check his profile.
Doesn't really matter, Ning's space hax is different from the one Hajime can sense and it's thought based and happens instantly, so there isn't any delay between it happening after it's activated that Hajime could use.

I've already said this before, we have to figure out who wins in speed equal as that's the default of the top 10 thread.
Just added speed equal.

He is still faster with thought based amps that he regularly start with.
Doesn't really matter, Ning's space hax is different from the one Hajime can sense and it's thought based and happens instantly, so there isn't any delay between it happening after it's activated that Hajime could use.
How different ?

He is still faster with thought based amps that he regularly start with.
Sure, but Ning uses his space lock first.
How different ?
The first link in Hajime's profile has this, which seems like some kind of space corruption or whatever and the second link has just a bunch of spatial tears.

Ning takes control of the concepts in an area and uses that to lock space, stopping any kind of movement including thought based abilities from being activated.

About skill feats:
The verse general level of skill:
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired due to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus which transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs due to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him, the same Haulia that Gahard single handedly fought for several minutes before fall from strong poison). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime, and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked the Returnees families (which should had had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
I'm still trying to find Hajime skill feats.

About skill feats:
The verse general level of skill:

I'm still trying to find Hajime skill feats.
That's nice, I just don't think skill will be an important factor here so you don't need to do all that IMO.

Ning's profile already speaks for him so you can see there most of his feats.

Sure, but Ning uses his space lock first.
How?he is slower and Hajime blitz people with thought based hax.

If someone could amp his speed before his opponents could even think, what does it mean?
The first link in Hajime's profile has this, which seems like some kind of space corruption or whatever and the second link has just a bunch of spatial tears.
He sense and see spatial distortion there is also this(2nd key)
「W-what in the world art that――nngyaa!?」

Tio looked scared, but she was unable to speak to the end. That was because Hajime’s kick flew at her. It wasn’t just Tio. The kick moved at Ryuutarou who was nearby next and blew him away to the corner of the barrier.

They were going to complain about what he did. But the space before their says blurred just before they could.

It appeared quietly, separating Hajime, Yue, Shia, and Kaori from the rest.

「Space severance-. It can also use age of god magic!」

The Cross Bit at the top was slashed into two. Naturally the barrier also vanished. If Hajime was unable to detect the flow of magic power and distortion in space with his magic eye, Tio and Ryuutarou would have gotten bisected.
Ning takes control of the concepts in an area and uses that to lock space, stopping any kind of movement including thought based abilities from being activated.
That what space magic does in Arifureta.

(Credits to Expectro)
Experience: Hajime learned by himself how to fight while in the abyss (a 100 floor labyrinth with dozen of different super monsters with special powers) after he lost his left arm, at the beginning while still a a weak normal human endured more than ten days of hunger and phantom pain, and after the tenth day he began to train himself non-stop twenty-four seven, and despite how the pain and hunger only grew as time passed his will and transmutation skill also grew at extraordinary rate (his transmutation skill is important because with it he make his weapons), then after satisfy his immediate hunger and find something like gunpowder he began to develop his revolver Donner while focusing so much that he didn't eat or sleep for days and with thousands of trials. After finally get his revolver he began to advance through the abyss floors while developing his skills and facing a great variety of enemies in different types of environments (which was the specific concept behind the creation of this labyrinth), several times getting close to death and by the end he even had to fight the labyrinth boss with fatal injuries, with his eye vaporized and while protecting his lover. After that fight he trained for two entire months with Yue, with training sessions of several hours, while getting accustomed to his new arm, eye and dual gun style while also doing a precision training (will develop this part more in the precision section) which as result caused him to gain a skill level that no amount of martial arts practice could ever reach (btw he also mastered the art of gun fu, aerial reload, aerial combat and more). Do to his immense combat experience his body is able to fight instinctively withou him thinking. Have fought in a great amount of enviroments (the abyss, places were magic is unusuable, inside a volcan in a sea of magma, under water, snowfields, in a place with a mist that affected one senses, etc) agains't a great variety of enemies (which included some bizarre things like giant slime able to regenerate as long there is water and he fought him in middle of the ocean, yeetis that had a combat cented figure skating, a perfect copy of himself, heck even a ocean of billions of super cockroaches with magic while under the effects of magic that changed his emotions so he deeply loved the cockroaches and deeply hated his party). Have defeated opponents with several thousands of years of experience like Miledi (who fought against basically all the world in a era where it was far common that people had special powers, outside of obviously magic since everyone can use that) or Apostles (who have served as the strongest servants of Ehit for probably tens of thousands of years), in the after stories he also defeated demons from hell (who had thousands of years of experience and could use ancient magic), while super nerfed (was unable to use magic and could only use his two guns) Mother (two hundred years old super computer so advanced that destroyed by herself an humanity so advanced that could affect space with their technology), and not even a weak after Mother battle fought against several hundreds of thousands apparitions (abstract beings born from the legend through all the worlds which each having their own special abilities based on their conception), he also traveled through most of the nine worlds so in general he have see all sort of worlds, beings and powers (he absorbed and incorporated those things he saw in those worlds to improve his own creations but that don't matter much to the point of this thread). Also, while his main weapon are his two guns, he is also really experienced with all types of other weapons (snipers, machine guns, rocket launchers, chakrams, flamethrower, etc., reason to why he have a super long list of artifacts).

Precision: With his guns he is able to shot down a spell core, which in verse is something that need extreme precision (to the point that the only other character show able to do that in the verse left amazed even the Liberators who were incredible genius that left their mark on history, though their current profiles don't reflect that very well but with after apply the recent crt that will change), and he mastered this after his training with Yue when he was getting accustomed to his new arm, eye and second gun, and was specifically trying not to dodge in a precision training to shot the spell's core of the barriage of spells from Yue. Perfected the art of midair reloading and gun fu, can reload while upside down in middle of a somersault, and canonically he can do the reloads of the dark tower protagonist (don't have the scans at hand, though I remember it happening in Mother arc and the words of the author about getting inspired by the film while searching material). While still in the middle of the abyss could use his gun recoil to dodge and after the abyss his maneuverability reached the point of dodge with the minimum amount movement a barrage of attacks from above as thickly packed as raindrops while carrying two persons (he used his guns in this feat so it not only count to his acrobatics but also markmanship). When focusing he can see the world at slow motion and with great detail. His arms are able to move independently from each other, with every single move linking perfectly to the next, backed by a level of experience that not amount of martial arts practice could ever reach. Can ricochet bullets off of various surfaces, thus he can attack from any angle. Is able to shot Noint's sword in the exact same spot in the entire fight until they broke while also calculating every element of the fight. Can save someone at a distance by shooting three bullets through twenty enemies using the tiny gaps of them without hitting any of it, this without even looking and while fighting a sea of monsters. Can fight purely by instincts without think. Do to grow in middle of combat he stomped a copy of himself after a short time. Can control hundreds (by the beginning of the after stories several thousands) of drones and robots simultaneously with his mind, I mention this part because they have machine guns, missiles and more, so moving all of them concurrently while he himself is fighting he a considerable thing to his precision. And more things but is already late and I don't have those scans at hand to show them, so maybe later I will try to expand this part with some more feats.

Adaptability: As I commented at the end of the previous part is already late, so will make this short. As one can notice with the previous feats and scans Hajime adaptability is quite great, he have adapted to any type of enviroment, enemies and whatever he have faced, he have a monstrous adaptation and even after see a spell once he is able to counter it, and while his monstrous adaptability is more notorious with his inventions his own combat skills also grow accordingly as saw in the previous parts (is also thanks to that adaptability that he developed so many abilitites), with even various times in which he needed to surpass his limits and adapt to what he faced, even while weakened (the entire arc of Mother is an example since he was super nerfed and had only his two guns, which remind me that all the feats of Kouki against Mother also scale to Hajime)

Hajime is comparable (actually above but well) to Kouki so he scale to his feats do to face him and the Mother arc where both were comparable (though again, Hajime was super nerfed), he similarly scale above everything else in the verse as one of the god tiers in skill. Man, would love to show the scans of her 6 years foster daughter becoming a super gunner just by seeing Hajime, the Haulia childs hiting with snipers moving Apostles from five kilometers away, and more things like that to show to what Hajime (and Kouki) scale above but don't have the scans in my computer so later when I get them is that I could post them.
/SPOILER]

Back