• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (Composite) vs Sōsuke Aizen (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Dot said:
So many composite Bleach vs composite Naruto character threads...
What next? Composite Orihime vs Composite Hinata? ovo
I already posted it. Why don't you go and see it?

Neatheneath said:
Aizenishere said:
Multi-continental Ishin?!?! Huh?
He was 6-C last I checked
Striking Strength: At least Island Class+ (Dispatched Komamura's Bankai with ease, defeated a bunch of captains with simple slashes) | Multi-Continent Class (Defeated Isshin, Yoruichi and Urahara simultaneously) | At least Multi-Continent Class | At least Multi-Continent Class, likely higher | Planet Class

Like what do I even do with these? Komamura Island class? Isshin Multi-continent class? I can't even... forgive me, I'm new, but I can't take them seriously.

There are revisions coming in for this, right?
How does Isshin scale the same tier as Yamamoto? That makes no sense.

JohnCenaNation said:
He defeated base Aizen without even using his Shikai. Aizen had to transform through Hogyoku to even harm Isshin. Isshin was able to still hurt that condom Aizen.

JohnCenaNation said:
Striking Strength: At least Island Class+ (Dispatched Komamura's Bankai with ease, defeated a bunch of captains with simple slashes) | Multi-Continent Class (Defeated Isshin, Yoruichi and Urahara simultaneously) | At least Multi-Continent Class | At least Multi-Continent Class, likely higher | Planet Class
WTF

AppleLord said:
JohnCenaNation said:
He defeated base Aizen without even using his Shikai. Aizen had to transform through Hogyoku to even harm Isshin. Isshin was able to still hurt that condom Aizen.
Um no, Isshin never overpowered base Aizen. All he did was give him a finger flick which Aizen shrugged off completely unharmed, and then Isshin got wounded afterwards with a Kido blast from Aizen. It was Kisuke who managed to hurt base Aizen. As for second form Aizen, GIn noted he wasn't taking the former Captains seriously. He was literally allowing himself to get hurt to further evolve.

JohnCenaNation said:
Um no, Isshin never overpowered base Aizen. All he did was give him a finger flick which Aizen shrugged off completely unharmed, and then Isshin got wounded afterwards with a Kido blast from Aizen. It was Kisuke who managed to hurt base Aizen. As for second form Aizen, GIn noted he wasn't taking the former Captains seriously. He was literally allowing himself to get hurt to further evolve.
He fought him, and Aize reached his base limits and was tired. He need to transform to match Isshin who didn't even had a sweat on him. Show a scan where he got wounded from:

Aizen's Raikoho?

I also want a scan of Gin's statement.

AppleLord said:
JohnCenaNation said:
He fought him, and Aize reached his base limits and was tired. He need to transform to match Isshin who didn't even had a sweat on him. Show a scan where he got wounded from:
Aizen's Raikoho?

Aizen's Raikoho didn't really hurt him, more like covered him in bruishes that's it. As for Gin stated he was refering to of how the three former captains that fighting Aizen is no match for him.

Isshin
Isshin openly admitted inferior to Aizen because he can't properly gauge his power unless its someone on the same level as him. But this has nothing to do with the battle thread.

how come nobody brings up the fact that base aizen being above the espada was also either a lie or an hyperbole? like, did nobody care that he got done in by shunsui and toshiro working together? something that by logic, could've been done by shikai yamamoto easily. like, stark was stronger than him if u look at stark vs shunsui and kyuoraku, and shunsui/toshiro vs aizen.

JohnCenaNation said:
AppleLord said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Aizen's Raikoho?

Aizen's Raikoho didn't really hurt him, more like covered him in bruishes that's it. As for Gin stated he was refering to of how the three former captains that fighting Aizen is no match for him.
Isshin
Isshin openly admitted inferior to Aizen because he can't properly gauge his power unless its someone on the same level as him. But this has nothing to do with the battle thread.

Yeah, no. Isshin isn't talkikng about Base Aizen here, but condom Aizen. Isshin > base aizen

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
how come nobody brings up the fact that base aizen being above the espada was also either a lie or an hyperbole? like, did nobody care that he got done in by shunsui and toshiro working together? something that by logic, could've been done by shikai yamamoto easily. like, stark was stronger than him if u look at stark vs shunsui and kyuoraku, and shunsui/toshiro vs aizen.

Hahahaha, no.

If that was true the Espada's would had kill Aizen. Since you can't even cut an enemy stronger than you because reiatsu law. Base Aizen took down Harribel ressurection with one hit. Shunsui and Toshiro were under KS. Either you were under too or your Bleach knowledge is little.

Yamamoto is stronger than Aizen, that's why he created an arrancar to seal Yamamoto's shikai. Aizen also gave all the Espada's their powers via Hogyoku. Why would he make someone stronger than him?

nah. they had a different type of loyalty to him. more like, 'thank you master' type loyalty, and not the fear type (since none of them even knew how strong he was, mostly cuz he only and only uses KS, and we can tell that grimjow isn't afraid of him either, nor are his fracciones). and no such thing as reatsu law. that has proven to be wrong so many times that its sad (ichigo hurt ulquiorra, shunsui cut yamamoto, etc). and one cut against tired, not full power, total puppy like expression, while not expecting it all (and she didn't even die) doenst make him espada lvl. at all. lol no mah man. I watched it the other day. that scene is pure bs, since ichigo was there (and he was immune to KS at the time) meaning that the fight that happened with aizen and the captains weren't totally an illusion, otherwise, ichigo wouldn't have a been a *** and only interfered in the lest 3 seconds. and I have little knowledge? lol the only actual hogyouku-made arracar is that little, ******** one, made to seal yama's powers. the only one. period. the other ones were helped by aizen to achieve their true powers.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
nah. they had a different type of loyalty to him. more like, 'thank you master' type loyalty, and not the fear type (since none of them even knew how strong he was, mostly cuz he only and only uses KS, and we can tell that grimjow isn't afraid of him either, nor are his fracciones). and no such thing as reatsu law. that has proven to be wrong so many times that its sad (ichigo hurt ulquiorra, shunsui cut yamamoto, etc). and one cut against tired, not full power, total puppy like expression, while not expecting it all (and she didn't even die) doenst make him espada lvl. at all. lol no mah man. I watched it the other day. that scene is pure bs, since ichigo was there (and he was immune to KS at the time) meaning that the fight that happened with aizen and the captains weren't totally an illusion, otherwise, ichigo wouldn't have a been a *** and only interfered in the lest 3 seconds. and I have little knowledge? lol the only actual hogyouku-made arracar is that little, ******** one, made to seal yama's powers. the only one. period. the other ones were helped by aizen to achieve their true powers.
  • Gin said they worked as a group because of Aizen's strenght.
  • Ichigo hurt Ulquiorra? You mean after he got stronger? Okay. Nothing to see here. Remmeber when he cut his shirt without cutting his skin? lol
  • Shunsui never cut yamamoto. Lack of knowdelge it was Sasakibe with his Bankai while Yamamoto was not even using Shikai. lol its a feat for Kid Sasakibe, not an anti-feat.
  • She was full power in resurrection, she tried to fight him and was on guard. Reiatsu is use for attack and defense. Aizen cut through her reiatsu like butter without even trying.
  • Ichigo was far away and toshiro's ice was in the middle, I'm not saying Aizen didn't fought himself, just that they didn't hurt him. He had no wounds and no broken clothes after switching with Momo.
  • His name was Wonderweiss, and I said he gave power to the others. He didn't create them.
Go read Bleach. Or do you want me to bring some facts with actual manga scans fam?

AppleLord said:
JohnCenaNation said:
WTF
I went to check Isshin's profile and I found out they downgraded him to island level+. It's still better than him scaling off to Yamamoto.

Madara takes this. Way too many techniques plus his Rinnegan and Limbo will help him against KS. Aizen doesn't have any defence against his Reiryokou being manipulated.

Aizenishere said:
And why does Aizen care about his Reiryoku being manipulated?
Because Genjutsu. Reiryokou is spiritual energy, which chakra also is, and hence Aizen can be put under Genjy. Madara also would not need to seal Aizen, as for force, well let's wait till the revision calculations are finished. How Aizen got 590000000 times stronger by power scaling is still beyond me.

@Fanboy

Yea I know. And I'm trying to say Genjutsu doesn't give Madara the win. And we aren't talking after revisions which poll take who knows how long so as of right now my point still stands. If Aizen gets downgraded to below Low 5-B then I'll give the win to Madara hands down. Otherwise there's no way either of them takes this because they'll just put each other under illusions and Aizen will be using his "6th sense" to avoid the limbo clones

Aizenishere said:
@Fanboy

Yea I know. And I'm trying to say Genjutsu doesn't give Madara the win. And we aren't talking after revisions which poll take who knows how long so as of right now my point still stands. If Aizen gets downgraded to below Low 5-B then I'll give the win to Madara hands down. Otherwise there's no way either of them takes this because they'll just put each other under illusions and Aizen will be using his "6th sense" to avoid the limbo clones
6th sense? How is that going to help him dodge beings that exist on a different plane? Also, KS would only help Aizen get control over 4 of Madara's senses. The 5th or sight would never happen, because his Rinnegan can't be fooled and he can always check through Limbo. Genjy however can work since Aizen doesn't possess a suitable counter to it. All Madara has to do is look him in the eye. But that's also assuming he uses it.

Aizenishere said:
@Fanboy
How does genjutsu not work on Aizen? Is there a legitimate way he defends himself from it? Aizen has zero resistance to mind manipulation in his profile.

yes. sadly enough, genjutsu works by changing the flow of chakra to the genjutsu users will (this messes with their brain at will, which can lead to people seeing things). aizen does not have chakra, much less a chakra flow.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
yes. sadly enough, genjutsu works by changing the flow of chakra to the genjutsu users will (this messes with their brain at will, which can lead to people seeing things). aizen does not have chakra, much less a chakra flow.
Verse equalization means that reiatsu is chakra and vice versa. Also not all genjutsu works in that way. Like IT.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
yeh but isnt Reiatsu and Chakra almost the same thing

it would make more sense if you would say aizen has immenese spiritual pressure because of that genjutsu wouldt work on him because of that.

doenst matter. even normal and sage chakra are almost the same thing, but down to the details and such things, they are as different as heaven and earth. comparing reatsu to chakra is even farther than that. @rocket but u cant prove that. unfortunately.

Tincan123 said:
it would make more sense if you would say aizen has immenese spiritual pressure because of that genjutsu wouldt work on him because of that.
That does not work at all. Having high amount of spiritual pressure does not stop hax from working on you. It is called hax for a reason.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
doenst matter. even normal and sage chakra are almost the same thing, but down to the details and such things, they are as different as heaven and earth. comparing reatsu to chakra is even farther than that. @rocket but u cant prove that. unfortunately.
It does not matter about proving, this is about verse equalization which is how every debate on this site works.

Plus there is a higher chance that kyoka suigetsu might work on Madara seeing how it worked on Yhwach which is bs but thats hax for you.

Rocker1189 said:
Tincan123 said:
That does not work at all. Having high amount of spiritual pressure does not stop hax from working on you. It is called hax for a reason.
Ahem

lol rocket, even if aizen's reatsu works like, and is the same as chakra, he still doenst have a chakra network (which is a physical thing in people's bodies). that's the thing that is changed when a genjutsu is cast. and another thing: aizen can actually harm madara, as he needs to be at as strong 8th gate guy, faster than him as well, and have 6 paths chakra. he has none of those.

AppleLord said:
Rocker1189 said:
Tincan123 said:
Ahem
What does that mean to Madara exactly?Both of them are at 5-B or at least Madara is "Atleast Low 5-B". Their spiritual pressure difference will not be much at all.

Rocker1189 said:
What does that mean to Madara exactly?Both of them are at 5-B or at least Madara is "Atleast Low 5-B". Their spiritual pressure difference will not be much at all.
Whatever Tincan123 said.

AppleLord said:
Rocker1189 said:
Whatever Tincan123 said.
Except as far as I know Yhwach does not have resistance to mind manipulation. While Madara does becaue of the rinengan. Not to mention his Limbo clones will be completely immune to it and will get him out of any illusion.

@Fanboy

He can detect reiatsu from a different dimension. Therefore he doesn't have to see them to dodge them and Madara ain't manipulating that sense. KS doesn't work the same way as Genjutsu so we simply can't outright say KS won't work on him. Also he doesn't have resistance to illusions on his profile so you may want to have that checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back