• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (Composite) vs Sōsuke Aizen (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizenishere said:
@Fanboy
He can detect reiatsu from a different dimension. Therefore he doesn't have to see them to dodge them and Madara ain't manipulating that sense. KS doesn't work the same way as Genjutsu so we simply can't outright say KS won't work on him. Also he doesn't have resistance to illusions on his profile so you may want to have that checked.
The Limbo clones can get Madara out of KS.

plus aizen has this (Reactive Evolution and Transformation Via Hogyoku). Aizen is a bit more hax seeing how he was able too use Kyoka Suigetsu on Yhwach who has this Omni-Precognition: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents. However, Yhwach is unable to predict the actions of Mimihagi, the right hand of the Soul King. In contrast Madara got owned by Kaguya while Aizen fought Yhwach for a bit and before he lost he atleasd trolled him

Tincan123 said:
plus aizen has this (Reactive Evolution and Transformation Via Hogyoku). Aizen is a bit more hax seeing how he was able too use Kyoka Suigetsu on Yhwach who has this Omni-Precognition: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents. However, Yhwach is unable to predict the actions of Mimihagi, the right hand of the Soul King. In contrast Madara got owned by Kaguya while Aizen fought Yhwach for a bit and before he lost he atleasd trolled him
I mean Madara never fought Kaguya, she just took over his body, nothing he can do about that.

@Rocker

Congratulations he now knows he's under an illusion. That worked out well for all those captains who knew what Aizen was capable of. So he'll know he's under an illusion and then what? He's still under an illusion lel...

@Tincan we can't go based off the matchups with the respective God tiers and the reactive evolution just gets us into NLF territory so I'd rather we call it a tie and go home

Aizenishere said:
@Rocker
Congratulations he now knows he's under an illusion. That worked out well for all those captains who knew what Aizen was capable of. So he'll know he's under an illusion and then what? He's still under an illusion lel...
Use the eyes of the clones to fight instead, easy. Might even manage to touch Aizen's sword and break the illusions.

Aizenishere said:
@Rocker

Wasnt it ones stated if you can sense his reiatsu you can see through his illusion and find the real aizen which is very unlikely to happen.

Tincan123 said:
Aizenishere said:
@Rocker

Wasnt it ones stated if you can sense his reiatsu you can see through his illusion and find the real aizen which is very unlikely to happen.
And there we go another way to get through the illusion and it is even easier for Madara to do.

1. Madara isn't touching Aizen and if he does Aizen can literally put him under illusions again. It is that easy.

2. Aizen can manipulate ones sense of Reiatsu aswell, and Madara can't even sense Reiatsu to begin with. Even if he could Yama only managed to find out Aizen was the real Aizen via being stabbed by the damn thing

Rocker1189 said:
@Rocker

Congratulations he now knows he's under an illusion. That worked out well for all those
And there we go another way to get through the illusion and it is even easier for Madara to do.

Hold your horse there son there isnt any prove for that it was just my statement. Plus i already said if freaking Yhwach could get Kyoka Suigetsu which again is utter bs but hax is a thing so there is almost no hope for madara countering that.

Aizenishere said:
1. Madara isn't touching Aizen and if he does Aizen can literally put him under illusions again. It is that easy.
2. Aizen can manipulate ones sense of Reiatsu aswell, and Madara can't even sense Reiatsu to begin with. Even if he could Yama only managed to find out Aizen was the real Aizen via being stabbed with the damn thing
Why do people keep forgetting about verse equalization. Reiatsu is Chakra and vice versa and Madara can sense Chakra and thus can sense reiatsu. I know he can be put under KS again, but now he know about the ability making it alot easier to fight and again Limbo.

Tincan123 said:
Plus there is a higher chance that kyoka suigetsu might work on Madara seeing how it worked on Yhwach which is bs but thats hax for you.
Didn't Aizen put Yhwach under KS before he awakened The Almighty, and that was the only reason why it worked on him in the first place?

Didn't Aizen put Yhwach under KS before he awakened The Almighty, and that was the only reason why it worked on him in the first place?

True but still it was utter bs for a character like Yhwach to be put in KS.

@Rocker

It's not me forgetting verse equalization it's

1. You not knowing the difference between Reiryoku (which is what Chakra actually equates to) and Reiatsu. Reiryoku is the power that Shinigami have to use abilities. Reiatsu is the force generated when Reiryoku is released. You have to be able to detect said released force to begin with which Madara cannot.

And 2. Look at Bleach profiles. It is listed as Enhanced senses to be able to detect Reiatsu. We aren't giving Madara an ability just because we're equalizing the verse

Aizenishere said:
@Rocker
It's not me forgetting verse equalization it's

1. You not knowing the difference between Reiryoku (which is what Chakra actually equates to) and Reiatsu. Reiryoku is the power that Shinigami have to use abilities. Reiatsu is the force generated when Reiryoku is released. You have to be able to detect said released force to begin with which Madara cannot.

And 2. Look at Bleach profiles. It is listed as Enhanced senses to be able to detect Reiatsu. We aren't giving Madara an ability just because we're equalizing the verse
I concede that I guess, but that was never my mainpoint to begin with and it turns out that it was false info anyway.

@Uzumaki

Iirc the reason is Yhwach would be able to nullify Ks because "any power he sees becomes his ally" doesn't change the fact KS worked on a character with - Intelligence: Yhwach has over two millennia experience as a warrior, along with being the Emperor of the Wandenreich, and a true genius in strategies. Can understand anything he sees from any given perspective with 'The Almighty'. - that level of intelligence

@Rocker

Both Aizen and Madara will be handicapped. Either Madara chooses sight (via limbo clones, though you'd have to remind/show me he can really do that) OR he touches Aizen closes his eyes and fights blind with his other senses. Either way that's a handicap on him. As for Aizen if he's placed under Genjutsu he still can still perceive Madara and the clones and fight. As for him getting out of Genjutsu I'd have to ask someone but if disrupting Chakra flow is the way to go I assume disrupting Reiryoku to an extent is the way to go and that might be able to be done by emitting Reiatsu. (Unlikely but figured I may aswell throw it out there)

Aizenishere said:
@Uzumaki

Iirc the reason is Yhwach would be able to nullify Ks because "any power he sees becomes his ally" doesn't change the fact KS worked on a character with - Intelligence: Yhwach has over two millennia experience as a warrior, along with being the Emperor of the Wandenreich, and a true genius in strategies. Can understand anything he sees from any given perspective with 'The Almighty'. - that level of intelligence
I agree with everything you said there Aizenishere but calling Yhwach a true genius is like saying Madara has more battle experience then Aizen. Yhwach was such a genius he killed all his own quincy who were winning and was like fck it noobs shinigami,s cant even do there job right here i will kill the last ones and end it. My man didnt even bother use there power that he gave them

Aizenishere said:
@Rocker
Both Aizen and Madara will be handicapped. Either Madara chooses sight (via limbo clones, though you'd have to remind/show me he can really do that) OR he touches Aizen closes his eyes and fights blind with his other senses. Either way that's a handicap on him. As for Aizen if he's placed under Genjutsu he still can still perceive Madara and the clones and fight. As for him getting out of Genjutsu I'd have to ask someone but if disrupting Chakra flow is the way to go I assume disrupting Reiryoku to an extent is the way to go and that might be able to be done by emitting Reiatsu. (Unlikely but figured I may aswell throw it out there)
I guess, I will vote for inconclusive then, despite believing that Madara would be able to beat Aizen with genjutsu and sealing via chibaku tensei I guess there are arguments for both sides and their hax. So yeah, not much else to say.

To be honest naruto characters are rly that haxed but powerful. bleach on the other hand was a mess in the last arc the Quincy are way to overpowerd.

@Tin Hey I'm just using this Wikis description of the lad :p

@Rocker

See I would agree with the sealing m8 because I think Genjutsu may give that sort of opening but unless Aizen gets downgraded (and we've yet to figure out if 5-B versions are getting downgraded) then he should be capable of easily brute forcing through anything thrown at him. Because firstly, be seal or a technique it has to get through his AP/Dura And then if it does you have to get through his Regen which again.. Madara cannot.

Aizenishere said:
@Tin Hey I'm just using this Wikis description of the lad :p

@Rocker

See I would agree with the sealing m8 because I think Genjutsu may give that sort of opening but unless Aizen gets downgraded (and we've yet to figure out if 5-B versions are getting downgraded) then he should be capable of easily brute forcing through anything thrown at him. Because firstly, be seal or a technique it has to get through his AP/Dura And then if it does you have to get through his Regen which again.. Madara cannot.
Dont forget (Reactive Evolution and Transformation Via Hogyoku)

Aizenishere said:
@Tin
Hey I'm just using this Wikis description of the lad :p

@Rocker

Ah well no point in going on about it. Both can regen at ridiculous levels.

Aizenishere said:
@Tin

@Rocker

"Composite". The vs wiki tiers does not work here.

JohnCenaNation said:
Aizenishere said:
@Tin

@Rocker

"Composite". The vs wiki tiers does not work here.
Oh yeah, wait isnt composite Madara like 4-A? Then I dont think Aizen can win.

If you wanna play that way Composite Aizen should scale to jstars Ichigo which is also 4-A iirc (have to ask apple) so we're back to square one and it's a draw again (what a surprise)

Thing bout this battle is that the winner doesnt mean stronger. Aizen HAS put stronger characters under him using KS, but he was still much weaker. The same applies here

Aizen & Madara Composite:

Both are as strong as Gold Pegasus who is Multi-Solar System level (Comparable to Gold Saints.) from the J-Stars Victory VS. Game (Higher, if you want to compare him to the God of Shounen Jump from the game.) Speed is the same power-scaling from the same guys.

^this

So Tier doesn't matter. And I don't know why we're forgetting Aizen has a whole arsenal of Kido that scales with him So once again I'll say.. it's a draw

Aizenishere said:
Aizen & Madara Composite:
Both are as strong as Gold Pegasus who is Multi-Solar System level (Comparable to Gold Saints.) from the J-Stars Victory VS. Game (Higher, if you want to compare him to the God of Shounen Jump from the game.) Speed is the same power-scaling from the same guys.

^this

So Tier doesn't matter. And I don't know why we're forgetting Aizen has a whole arsenal of Kido that scales with him So once again I'll say.. it's a draw
Okay, changing vote then!

Madara - 9

Aizen - 2

Draw - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back