• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (Composite) vs Sōsuke Aizen (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy.... you right! Ones dead and the other is in prison lmao... gg.

A fusion between the two would be Maizen and he'd be able to use limble clones, Izanagi, and KS. Oh and he'd like... never die. ever.

trap you in kurosugi and surround the kurosugi with a chibaku Tensei and proceed to nuke the shit out of you with TSB enhanced fragor's

Maizen would be the best, holy shit... imagine Kyōka Suigetsu having Planetary range thanks to the fact that he can fuse it with the Infinite Tsukuyomi

Dude.... Infinite Rinnegans thanks to the Hogyokou!

"My desire is... ALL THE EYES!!!!"

Bruh imagine a Zanpaktou imbued with TSB...

person A: to get out of Kyōka Suigetsu , you need to his blade

• touches blade*
  • Hand gets disintegrated*

Your coming off like a Bleach fanboy, many things that both Naruto and Bleach have done, has happened in previous works, if you think the stuff has created is completely original then your surely mistaken

Shadowbokunohero said:
Your coming off like a Bleach fanboy, many things that both Naruto and Bleach have done, has happened in previous works, if you think the stuff has created is completely original then your surely mistake

Keep your opinions to yourself, that gives bad rep. You can't copyright an idea in the first place. It doesn't matter how many people did it before, the irony is that Bleach did it first, then few months later Naruto does it better. o3o

Guys guys. We literally just fused two of the most badass characters from these respected verses.. let's all be friends :3

Shadowbokunohero said:
it's not his idea, just because they share similarities doesn't mean one ripped off the other.
Tite kubo likely saw the sucsess of Naruto and decided that his protagonast should too have a demon inside him too

Also Byakuya is Gaara then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoVudLptWJA

Lol his Zombiepowder main character had a demon inside him too, Kishi copy that to give it to Naruto.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Naruto's one shot released in 1997
Naruto is a young demon fox that goes about life in the form of a young boy.

Not the same as having a demon inside you. o3o

AppleLord said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
it's not his idea, just because they share similarities doesn't mean one ripped off the other.
Tite kubo likely saw the sucsess of Naruto and decided that his protagonast should too have a demon inside him too

Also Byakuya is Gaara then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoVudLptWJA
Lol his Zombiepowder main character had a demon inside him too, Kishi copy that to give it to Naruto.
Any particular reason why Zombiepowder was canceled?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
not only that. the cloak works on reishi sensing, and not movement and emotion sensing (senjutsu and kurama respectively)

Did Composite Madara ever demonstrate emotion sensing? Because that's not covered by Kyouka Suigetsu in the same way that KS never really covered Yamamoto's "if im touching you you can't fool me".

Aizenishere said:
So... we're gonna ignore the hogyokou grants Aizen reactive evoltuion when it's right there on his profile?
The Hogyouku has been stated to

1) receive damage if it's abused (thus Aizen needed to reawaken it)

2) work as a "guiding force" - if you dont have the power in you, it can't really help you

^ does the above need a separate thread? Hogyouku's evolution has always been NLFed too much. If Goku, for example, punched Aizen a hundred times it'd probably break after he plateaud in his tenth or so evolution.

Aizenishere said:
Right but this isn't Aizen vs Goku nor is anyone NLFing anything so I have no clue what point you are trying to make
Just pointing out that whatever healing / evolution the Hogyouku gives him is not unlimited. There are limits to what the Hogyouku can do, in fact it breaks if it gets to those limits. If it doesn't "lose loyalty" before then.

So it matters if the stats difference is too great if there is one. The main question is - at what point does it matter? It already seemed to from Ichigo vs Aizen alone.

No one ever claimed it was unlimited. But I was suppose thank you regardless if there was an unfortunate lad that thought it was the case. The "lose loyalty" bit can't be used since it's rivalled with the "He wanted to lose" bit.

You seem to be a bit confused mate, as it stands according to this wiki Aizen holds the AP advantage over Madara. So Aizen doesn't have to worry about raw stats at all my point for the Hogyokou is he could likely use it to overcome Hax that Madara throws at him that his regen wouldn't be able to take care of

Aizenishere said:
You seem to be a bit confused mate, as it stands according to this wiki Aizen holds the AP advantage over Madara. So Aizen doesn't have to worry about raw stats at all my point for the Hogyokou is he could likely use it to overcome Hax that Madara throws at him that his regen wouldn't be able to take care of
I guess I better hold my doubts till after all the revisions have been judged (if they are still ongoing). I can't for the life of me get how we get multi-continental Isshin scaling Aizen's striking strength when Aizen and all the top Espadas together were having difficulty with a town.

^ i judged Madara's stats higher because it was mentioned earlier in this thread that it was (and I thought it was obvious). But I just checked the wiki and Aizen is edging a bit higher in the stats though it boggles my mind how that could possibly be as in many of the cites there aren't even references outside of powerscaling.

So many composite Bleach vs composite Naruto character threads...

What next? Composite Orihime vs Composite Hinata? ovo

@Nea

The bleach trinity right now is basically Pokemon Aizen>Ichigo>Yhwach>Aizen

Of course Ichigo with True Bankai is above Yhwach and without it is presumably below Aizen since he has no way of putting him down

Aizenishere said:
Multi-continental Ishin?!?! Huh?
He was 6-C last I checked

Striking Strength: At least Island Class+ (Dispatched Komamura's Bankai with ease, defeated a bunch of captains with simple slashes) | Multi-Continent Class (Defeated Isshin, Yoruichi and Urahara simultaneously) | At least Multi-Continent Class | At least Multi-Continent Class, likely higher | Planet Class

Like what do I even do with these? Komamura Island class? Isshin Multi-continent class? I can't even... forgive me, I'm new, but I can't take them seriously.

There are revisions coming in for this, right?

@Neat yeah dont worry about it they should be getting changed, most Bleach profiles really did not make much sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back