• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

M(w)a(n)s(k)tered Ultra Dorito: Bruh momento numero 1

The thousands (If not millions) of times far above Low 2-C baseline and 498 quadrillions (low end) faster than SoL fights against the illuminati that transmuts and solos ur verse (even when we're talking about non-corporeal or abstracts beings) crazy PIS

Why not?? xd

Speed unequalized

Both in-character

Battle takes place in Bills' place

BuT hE's fAr aBoVe BaSeLiNe:

bUt It'S a PIS!!!:

._.XD:

I was just pointing out something, but if it's different than that other thread I'm just gonna wait here till' somebody else says something.

It wouldn't work because Goku is 1000000000 millions of infinites of times above baseline, ergo physically nulls the haxs, also he scales from some dude that resisted transmutation from Buu because I said so, so nulled, he has mind immunity because he cannot be affected by telepathy, and he resisted hakai, and EE>>>>>>>>death manip, so Goku solos Bill v|||

Due to speed being unequalized, Goku can live an entire lifetime before Bill does something, however, Goku can't put Bill down due to Low-Godly regen, so this is basically a stomp due to Goku being incapable of putting Bill down and dying of old age first.

"But Goku has sealing". Goku doesn't use it in-character and he needs to have something to seal Bill in, something that Goku doesn't have.

Back