• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Battle of Gods, but I have a good argument :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The macrocosm globe was simply made so that readers could easily grasp it.
Actually, the model is also replicated in the Super anime itself.

But, and I did not even notice this until now, the Living Realm is contained within its own... bowl(?) on the lower half of the globe, which just so happens to be completely sealed off from the upper half of the globe, which contains the Other World.
Can you at least provide the respective scans and sources regarding this?
I have a whole OP with scans.
I just now noticed that I've been flip-flopping my terminologies throughout this thread.
Just for clarification:
  • "Living World" = The entire lower half of the globe
  • "Outer Space" = The universe where Goku and friends live

The macrocosm globe was simply made so that readers could easily grasp it. It would be fallacious to say "it looks like its in the same space therefore it is", when we know by looking at other parts of this macrocosm that it is visually innaccurate (such as king kai's planet being visible on it, even though we know that it shouldn't due to it being vastly smaller than a normal planet, and its shown comparable to heaven which is as wide as the universe, the living world, and the kaioshin realm which is 1/10th of the entire macrocosm. Another example of it being visually inaccurate is that snake way appears to be half the length of the entire macrocosm, which is 1,000,000 km, which again should not be visually possible seeing as again its visible/comparable in the face of the macrocosm that contains things that are unfathomably bigger than 1 million km)
Secondly them saying outer space being above it/demon realm under it would only be referring to this macrocosm globe, which again is visually inaccurate.
At the same time, couldn’t it been argued that there is nothing proving them not being disconnected though? Even I have to admit the Macrocosm Globe isn’t entirely visual inaccurate.

There is no statements about them being separate from one another as far as I am aware so for the sake of fairness, I don’t think it is a solid conclusion they are truly separated anyway.

At the same time, couldn’t it been argued that there is nothing proving them not being disconnected though? Even I have to admit the Macrocosm Globe isn’t entirely visual inaccurate.
I did show statements of them being disconnected, or atleast i mentioned it. It was stated to be a separate dimension, and obviously in this context meaning a parallel dimension (also known as an alternate reality or parallel universe), meaning separate space-time.

Also I can't think of much in the macrocosm representations that is visibly accurate, feel free to correct me on that though.
There is no statements about them being separate from one another as far as I am aware so for the sake of fairness, I don’t think it is a solid conclusion they are truly separated anyway.
I did show a statement of that. I'm just wondering if its an accepted statement or not

I did show statements of them being disconnected, or atleast i mentioned it. It was stated to be a separate dimension, and obviously in this context meaning a parallel dimension (also known as an alternate reality or parallel universe), meaning separate space-time.

Also I can't think of much in the macrocosm , feel free to correct me on that though.

I did show a statement of that. I'm just wondering if its an accepted statement or not
No, you were referring to the demon realm and outer space.

Specifically the scan I shown in regards to the living world specifically.

“The Kaiōshin Realm is, simply put, the Realm of the Kaiōshin. It is a special realm completely separate from the macrocosm that the afterlife, universe, and Demon Realm are all enclosed within.” For the description of Kaioshin Realm

Also it was clearly stated the living world is split into two dimensions which is Outer Space and the Demon Realm.

"Countless" on its own means nothing.

We have literally zero idea what is going on in the Living World, considering we cannot see what is inside the barrier that surrounds it.
By countless i meant tons, or many. Either way from the image i sent you can clearly see dozens of galaxies, and one galaxy should be more than 1 million KM.

We have literally zero idea what is going on in the Living World, considering we cannot see what is inside the barrier that surrounds it.
What we do know is the entirety of the mortal universe is contained within it, and that somehow things that shouldn't be anywhere the size of that barrier are clearly visible.

No, you were referring to the demon realm and outer space.

Specifically the scan I shown in regards to the living world specifically.

“The Kaiōshin Realm is, simply put, the Realm of the Kaiōshin. It is a special realm completely separate from the macrocosm that the afterlife, universe, and Demon Realm are all enclosed within.” For the description of Kaioshin Realm

Also it was clearly stated the living world is split into two dimensions which is Outer Space and the Demon Realm.
Yes i was referring to the demon realm and outer space being in separate dimensions, that was my entire argument. And the scan of the living world (presumably this one) was what i was using to argue for it.

I wasn't talking about the kaioshin realm lmao, i think we both misinterpreted what we were trying to get at?

Actually, the model is also replicated in the Super anime itself.

But, and I did not even notice this until now, the Living Realm is contained within its own... bowl(?) on the lower half of the globe, which just so happens to be completely sealed off from the upper half of the globe, which contains the Other World.

I have a whole OP with scans.
I just now noticed that I've been flip-flopping my terminologies throughout this thread.
Just for clarification:
  • "Living World" = The entire lower half of the globe
  • "Outer Space" = The universe where Goku and friends live
Alright, although I not sure about extra dimensional part since Other World as far as I was aware isn’t always treated as some extra dimensional world.

Which by itself make it questionable… Heck I not sure if it gonna get enough support for that matter since I will think it usually been 4D if anything unless further proven to having beyond 5D or something.

Yes i was referring to the demon realm and outer space being in separate dimensions, that was my entire argument. And the scan of the living world (presumably this one) was what i was using to argue for it.

I wasn't talking about the kaioshin realm lmao, i think we both misinterpreted what we were trying to get at?
Yeah, but I mentioned it since it talks about how the living world and other parts of Macrocosm share the same space.

Also again, this completely ignores the mentions of upper and lower parts of the living world.

Why would the scan I use that came from this link: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/gods-and-cosmos/universe/ Repeatingly mentioned the lower and upper parts of the living realm.

Heck I not sure if it gonna get enough support for that matter since I will think it usually been 4D if anything unless further proven to having beyond 5D or something.
The only reason the "extra-dimensional" and "higher realm" jargon was brought up was to emphasize the point that the Other World does not operate under the same space-time continuum as the Living World—that claim is absolutely silly.

Yeah, but I mentioned it since it talks about how the living world and other parts of Macrocosm share the same space.
Not all parts do, and they contradict the idea of sharing the same space later within that page so it wouldn't matter.

Also again, this completely ignores the mentions of upper and lower parts of the living world.
Why would the scan I use that came from this link: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/gods-and-cosmos/universe/ Repeatingly mentioned the lower and upper parts of the living realm.

When they say that, they are referring to the macrocosm globe (that i already gave my reasoning for a to why it would be visually inaccurate) which depicts the demon realm under and things like outerspace and otherworld. I also find that contradictory with the fact that, again the demon realm was stated 3 times to be a different dimension.

The forum is acting funny.

@Nullflowerblush

Alrighty although I not sure about Other World being not part of the same space time continuum since while it doesn’t seem operating under the same conditions like the rest of the universe, I will think it will still been a part of the macrocosm overall.

Not all parts do, and they contradict the idea of sharing the same space later within that page so it wouldn't matter.

When they say that, they are referring to the macrocosm globe (that i already gave my reasoning for a to why it would be visually inaccurate) which depicts the demon realm under and things like outerspace and otherworld. I also find that contradictory with the fact that, again the demon realm was stated 3 times to be a different dimension.
A different dimension yet is legitimately stated to being part of the living world overall also I don’t think it is being referenced solely to “macrocosm globe” and they also completely mentioned both demon and outer space as being the edge to one another.

“The Demon Realm is the lower half of the living world, a dimension that exists on the reverse side of outer space.”

It is like on the very bottom of the page.

A different dimension yet is legitimately stated to being part of the living world overall also I don’t think it is being referenced solely to “macrocosm globe” and they also completely mentioned both demon and outer space as being the edge to one another.

“The Demon Realm is the lower half of the living world, a dimension that exists on the reverse side of outer space.”

It is like on the very bottom of the page.
Its considered to be part of the living world sure, a living world which contains different space times within it...

Also the demon realm portion just helps my argument further as it again refers to it as a dimension. Sure they can place/refer to this dimension on this visually inaccurate map as below it, because it still is just that.

Its considered to be part of the living world sure, a living world which contains different space times within it...

Also the demon realm portion just helps my argument further as it again refers to it as a dimension. Sure they can place/refer to this dimension on this visually inaccurate map as below it, because it still is just that.
A living world containing different space times isn’t true though since as far as I am aware we operated on the assumptions they have different space time in the case of living world isn’t exactly what I can verifying it being different space times continuums. Also in the same guide mentioned, it clearly use both the word “universe” and “dimension” in the same guide so overall part of the same macrocosm as such.

Oh yeah, it's definitely a part of the macrocosm.
The battle occurred in the Outer Space though, so the goal is to prove that the realms surrounding it are alternate spatiotemporal dimensions.
Which to being fair, I don’t see it being alternative spatiotemporal dimensions since the universe as in overall cosmological structure wise seems to being very focused on a single universe aside from the 12 universes of course.

So I'm just gonna close the thread at this point. I believe everything regarding Low 2-C has been discussed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back