• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

M(w)a(n)s(k)tered Ultra Dorito: Bruh momento numero 1

Ionliosite said:
Still a stomp since Goku can't do squat to kill/incap Bill before dying of old age.
Now that I think it, it's not like a direct win for Bill, that's just via something external of the fight, bruh momento numero 1.5

Now that I think it, it's not like a direct win for Bill, that's just via something external of the fight, bruh momento numero 1.5

Still a victory for Bill. There was an entire discussion on this.

@Meme

I'm not sure if you're saying that this isn't a stomp, but just in case you are, Bill has Low Godly and Goku does not have a Sealing item.

Oh god I'm getting flashbacks to Mario vs Goku.

Goku is not stupid, he is pretty good adapting in battles and can learn new techniques pretty fast, is justo that he regullary isn't that smart.

Is a stomp if the other character can't do squad to the other.

Not only is this a stomp, but this battle doesn't look serious at all. The poster's way of directing to everything in a memey way, and the title just made me think this was a joke.

Back