• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Saiyan's have to stop a rouge Triangle | Goku and Vegeta vs Bill Cipher | 1-1-0

DBS Manga Goku and Vegeta Granolah Saga are used
Low 2-C Bill is used
Speed is not equalized
Goku and Vegeta both start in TUI and UE,
The Saiyans have prior Knowledge, and Optimal Equipment
Bill is 24.5 Trillion times light speed
Goku and Vegeta are far above >107 Trillion times light speed
Fight takes place at infinite empty walmart
They start 10 meters apart
Votes
The Saiyan’s:1 @Sir_Marvulous
ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

Bill Cipher:1 @ShionAH
bill-cipher-deal.gif

Incon:0

Last edited:
how much does mindscape Bill matter tho if his physical body get’s ee’d

Last edited:
Can't interact with Bill, Manga Hakai can only erase soul, so faster speed mean nothing
why can't they interact with him? Bill's physical body is being used here, and it's been injured by a walking house mech before. If Vegeta punches him ever he dies from Hakai

I agree that Bill haxes him before he does anything but saying that the saiyans can't even interact with them is a bit of a stretch

why can't they interact with him? Bill's physical body is being used here, and it's been injured by a walking house mech before. If Vegeta punches him ever he dies from Hakai

I agree that Bill haxes him before he does anything but saying that the saiyans can't even interact with them is a bit of a stretch
They cant deal with his NEP Soul/Mind, and Bill can just regen
maybe the best possible option is maybe they can seal bill if i gave them a jar but bill snaps even before then

Physical form is just kinda his vessel, the mindscape one is his actual form, which Hakai can't interact with, it can EE his physical vessel but can't touch the mindscape and then Billhas Low Godly which can just regenerate his physical vessel back if i'm not wrong

Physical form is just kinda his vessel, the mindscape one is his actual form, which Hakai can't interact with, it can EE his physical vessel but can't touch the mindscape and then Billhas Low Godly which can just regenerate his physical vessel back if i'm not wrong
Bill can't really do anything from the mindscape tho, so it's essentially self BFR iirc

im gonna give them 30 minutes of prep+prior knowledge and the jar and see how that goes
He need the talisman for the seal, jar or any container is fine as long as there is the talisman to seal off the container

But i think his actual Mindscape form can just possess another shit to fight

Back