• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Battle of Gods, but I have a good argument :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who didn't read, its basically saying the demon realm and outer space are two different dimensions.
So from what i've read in this thread, basically the whole problem is that you need to prove parts of the macrocosm is spatio temporally isolated, and that proves its in a completely different dimension?
So if i'm not wrong, unless if theres something wrong with the scan, it should meet the requirements
That ain’t exactly correct though as they ain’t seperated spatio temporally though. They did describe it as being “two side of a coin” ie. They are a part of the bigger universe which has been shown by the very same scan I just posted here earlier.

I'm spectating, but I'm going to sleep. This thread better not be closed when I wake up.
I mean at this point, this thread does deserved to being closed as the info I brought up is mentioning the entire universe (not the multiverse though) and at the same time, it is more revolving around the cosmology of DBS being complicated if I gonna been honest since the arguments henge on the cosmology of DBS as well.

It's also described as an alternate dimension.
You are referring to the “polar opposites” part? If so, I gonna been honest even a alternative dimension can been part of the same universe as it did clearly establish they are not truly separated though.

Although, I not sure if alternative dimension will been a accurate description for that matter.

so basically you need to be able to destroy an infinite amount of 3d universes to be universal+?
No, you need to destroy a high dimensional universe ie. 4D dimensional space in order for it to being counted as Low 2C.

Whatever if it truly counts as Low 2C is up to debate as proven by this thread and other threads surrounding this particular topic if I not mistaken.

so basically you need to be able to destroy an infinite amount of 3d universes to be universal+?
No, an infinite amount of 3D structures would only be High 3A. 4D wouldn't be reachable even if you multiplied 3D by countable infinity and shit, it would be inaccessibly higher than that.

No, an infinite amount of 3D structures would only be High 3A. 4D wouldn't be reachable even if you multiplied 3D by countable infinity and shit, it would be inaccessibly higher than that.
so basically being multi universal is considered high 3-A by the tiering system?

Ig...? If these universes are only 3D. If not, then it's 2C
It will been High Universal.

High 3-A: High Universe level​

Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size. Large numbers of infinite universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

Oh wait, now you mentioned ROSAT stuff. If I not mistaken, the feats that involved Vegeta doing that was after Goku’s battle with Beerus chronologically wise.
I bring it up because base Vegeta did the feat and Goku in BoG couldn't tell the difference of him dropping out of SSG and into SSJ, so Goku would scale unless there's a belief that 1. Base Vegeta = Base Goku and 2. Base Vegeta > 50x SSJ BoG Goku

It will been Tier 11 C being zero dimensional space rather than 1 dimensional space.
ok well that's interesting
instead of changing the thread topic tho I'll just stick to my original argument
goku is at the absolute lowest high 3-A but I believe the original poster had evidence of his attacks extending to other dimensions? All this science stuff about time being a dimension still makes no sense to me
but we know for certain that at the very least goku did something that's infinite 3d, but finite 4d or something?
man I hate not knowing if the wiki is scientifically correct or not

ok well that's interesting
instead of changing the thread topic tho I'll just stick to my original argument
goku is at the absolute
If I not mistaken, he already shown the evidence that show them outright mentioned the “universe” will been destroyed which is singular rather than plural.

If anything, the main contention is whatever it should been treated as Tier 3A or Low 2C.

Personally from what the information I provided on here, it seems to leaning towards the higher ends of Tier 3A rather than Low 2C in the case of BOG Goku and his fight with Beerus.

If I not mistaken, he already shown the evidence that show them outright mentioned the “universe” will been destroyed which is singular rather than plural.

If anything, the main contention is whatever it should been treated as Tier 3A or Low 2C.

Personally from what the information I provided on here, it seems to leaning towards the higher ends of Tier 3A rather than Low 2C in the case of BOG Goku and his fight with Beerus.
high 3-A or low 2-C that is
db universe is made of multiple universes so that's a higher example of infinite 3d

wait a ******* minute I almost forgot
another universe automatically means a different space time
this shouldn't even be a debate

wait a ******* minute I almost forgot
another universe automatically means a different space time
this shouldn't even be a debate
Not necessarily.

In cases such as this, there were no mentions of other universes being destroyed when the feat occurred. Only that it says the universe will been destroyed.

Also honestly “another” universe doesn’t strictly always have to been a space time continuum especially if it is stated to being strictly 3D rather than 4D for that matter.

Multiverse theories being a bit complicated doesn’t help if I gonna been honest.

Regardless you don't achieve Low 2-C through multipliers.
unless it's uncountably infinite
Not necessarily.

In cases such as this, there were no mentions of other universes being destroyed when the feat occurred. Only that it says the universe will been destroyed.

Also honestly “another” universe doesn’t strictly always have to been a space time continuum especially if it is stated to being strictly 3D rather than 4D for that matter.

Multiverse theories being a bit complicated doesn’t help if I gonna been honest.
well heaven and hell universes, no? I'm not knowledgable on the actual lore of dragon ball I only really followed the power scaling tbh but I think they're universes. and the room of spirit and time is in the 4th dimension so
there's still piles of arguments for low 2-C

The only arguments for Low 2-C (at the moment) are:
  1. Multiple sources reported that Goku and Beerus were threatening to completely destroy the entire universe
  2. The multiple realms that surround Outer Space are separate, massive timespaces, meaning that the 4-D axis on a universal scale were involved
However:
  1. Wiki standards shoot this argument down for some reason but the streets have no dookie rules like that
  2. These realms are not explicitly considered separate timespaces, in spite of the evidence that they are not dimensionally connected to Outer Space

unless it's uncountably infinite

well heaven and hell universes, no? I'm not knowledgable on the actual lore of dragon ball I only really followed the power scaling tbh but I think they're universes. and the room of spirit and time is in the 4th dimension so
there's still piles of arguments for low 2-C
Heaven and Hell? Hmmm, I actually don’t remember them being stated as being the size of a universe ngl.

As in regards to ROSAT is not a good point to use since it is a pocket dimension and there is also the fact there is the entrance to the said pocket dimension. Not sure if we can assume ROSAT is destroyed as we are relying on assumptions other than the statement of the universe being destroyed.

That ain’t exactly correct though as they ain’t seperated spatio temporally though. They did describe it as being “two side of a coin” ie. They are a part of the bigger universe which has been shown by the very same scan I just posted here earlier.
By two sides of the same coin, I don't believe it means by sharing the same space (or time) as they, again refer to it as separate dimensions. I believe in that context they mean its they are opposites as it as described as being a "polar opposite" and a place "where magic has more sway than science where there are evil makaiō", not literally under the mortal universe or anything.

The only arguments for Low 2-C (at the moment) are:
  1. Multiple sources reported that Goku and Beerus were threatening to completely destroy the entire universe
  2. The multiple realms that surround Outer Space are separate, massive timespaces, meaning that the 4-D axis on a universal scale were involved
However:
  1. Wiki standards shoot this argument down for some reason but the streets have no dookie rules like that
  2. These realms are not explicitly considered separate timespaces, in spite of the evidence that they are not dimensionally connected to Outer Space
Wait what?

You do realize https://www.kanzenshuu.com/guides/gods/universe/afterlife_info.png?x48041 that outer space is part of the living realm and on the same webpage I just link, they clearly shown the afterlife is connected to the living world.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/guides/gods/universe/living_world_info.png?x48041

This can not been ignored as this is mentioned the author himself created the map for the DB universe to begin with. Well at least, Universe 7 anyway.

By two sides of the same coin, I don't believe it means by sharing the same space (or time) as they, again refer to it as separate dimensions. I believe in that context they mean its they are opposites as it as described as being a "polar opposite" and a place "where magic has more sway than science where there are evil makaiō", not literally under the mortal universe or anything.
I completely disagree with that ngl.

“The living world is the lower half of the macrocosm. It is perfectly sealed within opaque walls marked with strange patterns, in contrast to the transparent crystalline dome that covers the afterlife. The living world is split into two dimensions described as being like the two sides of a coin”

I completely disagree with that ngl.

“The living world is the lower half of the macrocosm. It is perfectly sealed within opaque walls marked with strange patterns, in contrast to the transparent crystalline dome that covers the afterlife. The living world is split into two dimensions described as being like the two sides of a coin”
You're cutting off half of the entire scan, I already explained previously why i think in that context it wouldn't be referring to it literally sharing the same space, in response to you using the exact same part of the scan..

You're cutting off half of the entire scan, I already explained previously why i think in that context it wouldn't be referring to it literally sharing the same space, in response to you using the exact same part of the scan..
True on the scan part, but that also doesn’t explain why would they provide the map of the living world showning both the Outer Space that contains Earth and Demon Realm in the same space as it is clearly shown here. https://www.kanzenshuu.com/guides/gods/universe/living_world_info.png?x48041.

In regards to Outer Space:
“Outer space is the upper portion of the living world, and is the realm where Goku and the other main characters live. It is the only portion of the Dragon Ball world that even remotely resembles reality, being based off of the actual universe. As such it consists of planets, stars, and other celestial bodies. Daizenshuu 7 explains that in the Dragon Ball universe a collection of planets forms a nebula, and a collection of nebulas forms a galaxy; in actual modern astronomy, nebula are collections of space dust and gas rather than planets, though the term was originally much broader and did include galaxies. Galaxies within Universe 7 are divided up into north, south, east, and west. Universe 10 seems to follow this same scheme, as the Dragon Ball Super manga states that Zamasu was previously Universe 10’s North Kaiō, but it is unknown how or if the other universes are divided”

Last edited:
Also rereading the info regarding the living world, it literally did stated the demon realm as being the “lower” part of the living world. This part isn’t even up to debate and I don’t see it supporting your point about it supposedly being on a different space than that of Outer Space.

that outer space is part of the living realm and on the same webpage I just link, they clearly shown the afterlife is connected to the living world.
Them being within the same universal globe does not mean they are connected, especially when the Outer Space is stated to be hermetically sealed from the other realms, and when the Other World is stated numerous times to be an extra-dimensional, spiritual world.
Also rereading the info regarding the living world, it literally did stated the demon realm as being the “lower” part of the living world.
It is stated that the Demon Realm is an alternate realm opposite of the Outer Space.

True on the scan part, but that also doesn’t explain why would they provide the map of the living world showning both the Outer Space that contains Earth and Demon Realm in the same space as it is clearly shown here. https://www.kanzenshuu.com/guides/gods/universe/living_world_info.png?x48041.
“Outer space is the upper portion of the living world, and is the realm where Goku and the other main characters live. It is the only portion of the Dragon Ball world that even remotely resembles reality, being based off of the actual universe. As such it consists of planets, stars, and other celestial bodies. Daizenshuu 7 explains that in the Dragon Ball universe a collection of planets forms a nebula, and a collection of nebulas forms a galaxy; in actual modern astronomy, nebula are collections of space dust and gas rather than planets, though the term was originally much broader and did include galaxies. Galaxies within Universe 7 are divided up into north, south, east, and west. Universe 10 seems to follow this same scheme, as the Dragon Ball Super manga states that Zamasu was previously Universe 10’s North Kaiō, but it is unknown how or if the other universes are divided”
The macrocosm globe was simply made so that readers could easily grasp it. It would be fallacious to say "it looks like its in the same space therefore it is", when we know by looking at other parts of this macrocosm that it is visually innaccurate (such as king kai's planet being visible on it, even though we know that it shouldn't due to it being vastly smaller than a normal planet, and its shown comparable to heaven which is as wide as the universe, the living world, and the kaioshin realm which is 1/10th of the entire macrocosm. Another example of it being visually inaccurate is that snake way appears to be half the length of the entire macrocosm, which is 1,000,000 km, which again should not be visually possible seeing as again its visible/comparable in the face of the macrocosm that contains things that are unfathomably bigger than 1 million km)
Secondly them saying outer space being above it/demon realm under it would only be referring to this macrocosm globe, which again is visually inaccurate.

Them being within the same universal globe does not mean they are connected, especially when the Outer Space is stated to be hermetically sealed from the other realms, and when the Other World is stated numerous times to be an extra-dimensional, spiritual world.
Can you at least provide the respective scans and sources regarding this?

Honestly I disagree with that logic as they are clearly shown to being connected.

This complete map was originally background information that I drew at the request of the anime people, but I took this opportunity to add the Kaiōshin World, which was not included in the map before, to complete it. In truth, this complete world map is something I made after I finished drawing the story, to make everything consistent. (laughs)
— “Dragon Ball Daizenshuu 4: World Guide” (p. 164)

Also to say they are sealed from other parts of the overall universe doesn’t mean much they are somehow disconnected as that completely ignored what happened in the manga and anime.

Like how Goku being able to return to the living world from the Otherworld in question with IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back