• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Saiyan's have to stop a rouge Triangle | Goku and Vegeta vs Bill Cipher | 1-1-0

Looks cut away but 🤷. Regardless, his growth right there doesn't seem to offset the planet as you claimed, is there a reason to believe this would be different?

Sorry but I don't think it would work. Zamasu does have thought based hax and a pretty important one at that, the Kai Kai. It's an instantaneous thought based teleportation technique that Zamasu is stated to have. Despite this, Zamasu is clearly rendered unable to do anything. I don't think any of Bill's hax would work

Looks cut away but 🤷. Regardless, his growth right there doesn't seem to offset the planet as you claimed, is there a reason to believe this would be different?
You're right on the second part, but the thing is that he'd still destroy the bottle from that growth.
Sorry but I don't think it would work. Zamasu does have thought based hax and a pretty important one at that, the Kai Kai. It's an instantaneous thought based teleportation technique that Zamasu is stated to have. Despite this, Zamasu is clearly rendered unable to do anything. I don't think any of Bill's hax would work
Zamasu never used the Kai Kai IC though. Plus why wouldn't Bill be able to create clones which aren't involved in the Mafuba anyway? They're different beings.

You're right on the second part, but the thing is that he'd still destroy the bottle from that growth.
Once again, that's up for debate. I personally don't believe there is any reason to think that size would break the bottle. The whole purpose is to turn you into spirit soup so that you can fit in the bottle. I think that at this point we can leave it up to the voters. I mean the purpose of the battles isn't to beat me in the debate. If you think you are convincing enough than you get the voters to agree with you regardless so I think we can agree to disagree.
Zamasu never used the Kai Kai IC though. Plus why wouldn't Bill be able to create clones which aren't involved in the Mafuba anyway? They're different beings.
If you are trapped in a paralysis technique, why would you not use one of your thought based teleportation techniques? It's the only logical decision. I think Bill can create clones, I'm just wondering what it could do. I'm assuming you are making the size argument again which I don't think is productive because while possible, I doubt I could convince you and I doubt you could convince me. If the jar is human sized to fit humans, this argument would make sense but the jar is already too small to fit people despite that it can still contain people and it's stated that Mafuba can work in ANY container so why assume that Bill being bigger would have repercussions now?

Last edited:
Hate that this mf is still bumping this cuz Bill literally can't win with the Saiyans having every advantage against him
Dont the Saiyans have to stop, place the jar and then charged up the mafuba? Vegeta can't even perform the mafuba, only Goku can. If Bill can literally get one second to teleport any and snap Goku's eyes into his ears, then they lose. Not to mention Strym & Scaler are currently arguing against in Bill can even be comtained in the container. Bill can still win.

Dont the Saiyans have to stop, place the jar and then charged up the mafuba? Vegeta can't even perform the mafuba, only Goku can. If Bill can literally get one second to teleport any and snap Goku's eyes into his ears, then they lose. Not to mention Strym & Scaler are currently arguing against in Bill can even be comtained in the container. Bill can still win.
OP gave the Saiyans 30 minutes of prep time and prior knowledge so they're doing this the instant the fight begins

This guy wants his match

Back