• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy's attack Potency

Why are you blocking posts that put the truth in the face? You do not even know what you're talking about, a random to out that the maximum weight of Machvise is 10,000 tons, while it's 1 million, you make character sheets without knowing anything about verses rofl you're broken arms In short, a small calculation of kinetic energy for the bands of incapable you are. Taking into account the speed you give to Zoro at Skypiea arc Mach 721 and taking Machvise's weight of 1 million tons, a simple kinetic energy calculation proves Island Level.

0.5 x 1,000,000,000 x 245,140^(2).

You are old, I let you look at the result yourself and get angry, now do not touch a single page anymore One Piece, you do not know the subject, knowing that I lowball the Machvise speed to the level you give it for this calc rofl

Ignoring the unreadable mess of a paragraph. You just made a text book calc-stacking example.

Just ignore him. We replied his previous post before and the didn't say a thing about it until the thread was closed.

Alvin, I suggest you to read the numbers. That result isn't even 7-A, let alone 6-C. Ignoring the fact that, as many people told you, this is calc stacking which is forbidden.

Insulting people (with poor grammar and spelling at that) is a poor way to receive a positive response.

Making any more of these posts will likely lead to a penalty very quickly, so I would personally advise against that ;)

Back