• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happened to Luffy's profile?

Why is Luffy's profile a mess? We have Luffy 5-B and a lot of mess together, like whoever made the change to the profile handled it very badly and it's so messed up that it's hard to read

I'm not a fan of the organization of his profile in general, honestly. There's just too much going on in his profile.

IMO we should give him another profile like we do for Asta, where it's Wano+ or maybe Onigashima Raid+. Prolly a hot take but w/e. Anything's better than his clunky profile rn IMHO

I'm not a fan of the organization of his profile in general, honestly. There's just too much going on in his profile.

IMO we should give him another profile like we do for Asta, where it's Wano+ or maybe Onigashima Raid+
I definitely agree, you can't look at that profile, I've never seen a profile that messed up, before, when I looked at your profile, it was all cute and stuff, but now it's exactly like that

So we're making a "Final Saga Key" but putting 2 different Luffys during the same onigashima raid in separate profiles?

The luffy on the current profile that's 5-C and Low 5-B with BJ isn't final saga

Is there really any difference between the Luffy that beat Kaido/unlocked Gear 5 and the current Luffy in Egghead?

This Luffy is vastly different from the one who was just barely grasping at the use of Adv Conqueror's Haki, they being on the same saga is not really an issue, we already separated their feats and powers in the current profile.

Last edited:
I mean splitting emperor luffy with past luffy I think should be the one that makes the most sense in the verse, as that's when he achieved a whole new rank, bounty, stats and title

The official source currently specifys him as emperor luffy whenever there's any news on him for example

There's alot of keys tho for his newer stuff, the other keys would have to get adjusted if we gonna split the page I feel like

Last edited:
Back