• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LSSJ Broly (Movie 8) vs Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, The Legendary Super Saiyan takes on the Leader of Organization 13, Xemnas Can use his Twilight Form if Necessary, Who wins? Also, no BFR/Battlefield Removal

1st Round is LSSJ Broly vs Xemnas and 2nd Round is LSSJ Broly vs Twilight Xemnas

Broly the legendalkry super saiyan by brolylssj2-d5lguw3

Xemnas KHD
Twilight xemnas
Xemnas (Armored Controller) KHII

CrossverseCrisis said:
Dude, Xemnas hasn't been upgraded yet. ^^;
Oh I know, but I just couldn't hold this match in lol, also will Xemnas be upgraded to High 4-C or at least High 4-C?

This guy^ xD

IDK. It depends on what Everlasting does. If anything, they may be just High 4-C. At least High 4-C, maybe not so much. *shrugs*

CrossverseCrisis said:
This guy^ xD

IDK. It depends on what Everlasting does. If anything, they may be just High 4-C. At least High 4-C, maybe not so much. *shrugs*
Cause Cloud and Sephiroth are 4-B at their peaks, but I guess that's only in their own series, but Sora was also able to hold his own against both, if both are the same peak strength they are in their own series Final Fantasy, then that should place the KH cast such as Sora, Riku, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Organization 13, Terra, Ventus and Aqua etc at At Least High 4-C with Twilight Xemnas reaching 4-B since he would be apparently above Sephiroth, on top of that all the characters have some form of hax

Cause Cloud and Sephiroth are 4-B at their peaks, but I guess that's only in their own series, but Sora was also able to hold his own against both, if both are the same peak strength they are in their own series Final Fantasy, then that should place the KH cast such as Sora, Riku, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Organization 13, Terra, Ventus and Aqua etc at At Least High 4-C with Twilight Xemnas reaching 4-B since he would apparently be above Sephiroth, on top of that all the characters have some form of hax

See DBZ, that's the thing. What you just said is cross-universe level scaling. It would perhaps makes sense, sure. But that's something you just can't do cause there's also the fact that Jafar in his verse is 4-B, something 3-A. Meaning We'd have to have make the KH SS to likely Universe level or such.

You can ask Everlasting for more information about this problem.

CrossverseCrisis said:
See DBZ, that's the thing. What you just said is cross-universe level scaling. It would perhaps makes sense, sure. But that's something you just can't do cause there's also the fact that Jafar in his verse is 4-B, something 3-A. Meaning We'd have to have make the KH SS to likely Universe level or such.

You can ask Everlasting for more information about this problem.
I get where your coming from, but I'm just saying that this makes more sense then the whole Jafar thing, seeing as how Sora and the others could be close to Cloud and Sephiroth's Final Fantasy version anyway, well, depending how High they are in the 4-C Tier since Android 17 and 18 are High 4-C just like Perfect Cell and Perfect Cell>>SSJ Goku (Cell Games)>SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)<SSJ Trunks (Cell Games)>>>Semi Perfect Cell>>Imperfect Cell (Human's Absorbed)>17 and 18

True. But here's another thing: Do we know what version of Cloud, Sephritoh, and the others are? What i meant is that it's hard to pinpoint what Sephiroth is by apperance and what abilities he has for example. Like is the Sephiroth we know the Crisis Core ver.? or the FFVll version?

CrossverseCrisis said:
True. But here's another thing: Do we know what version of Cloud, Sephritoh, and the others are? What i meant is that it's hard to pinpoint what Sephiroth is by apperance and what abilities he has for example. Like is the Sephiroth we know the Crisis Core ver.? or the FFVll version?
You got me there, but would Twilight Xemnas be at At Least High 4-C? Since he was taking on both Sora and Riku at the same time? But I guess that really depends how High the Kingdom Hearts characters are in the High 4-C tier

Perhaps. Thing is, Everlasting is the one that's in charge of making the potential changes to the verse. He just needs to really get into it (plus he mentioned to me about "formatting" the things he's going to address and such) and we'll see what happens from there.

We should try talking this on a thread or something rather than here. Speaking of here, i might have to close this until Everlasting makes the upgrade thread. Given that Xemnas will get destroyed by just one ki blast if he get's caught.

The fact that this could go in either way, Xemnas shows that he is no mere threat.

Darkmon cns said:
which movie is 8? I know them by titel not number
DBZ Movie 8: The Legendary Super Saiyan. That is the title of the movie Broly first appeared in, i believe.

How? Well, honestly, I'm not sure. I'm sorry if it's vague and the comment made it sound like Xemnas would be impossible to win against by Broly, it's not like that. You have somebody who happened to be the leader of Organization XIII, while you have somebody who is one of the most powerful Saiyans in existence, and requires much stronger Super Saiyan forms to defeat Broly, including Super Saiyan 4, God, and Blue, not just try to weaken him.

Xemnas seems to have a crudton more abilities with some being pretty haxxed, but Broly gets stronger with the fight. Hmm...

Dekoshu said:
How? Well, honestly, I'm not sure. I'm sorry if it's vague and the comment made it sound like Xemnas would be impossible to win against by Broly, it's not like that. You have somebody who happened to be the leader of Organization XIII, while you have somebody who is one of the most powerful Saiyans in existence, and requires much stronger Super Saiyan forms to defeat Broly, including Super Saiyan 4, God, and Blue, not just try to weaken him.
Really?

I meant, the three forms are what some would need, as Super Saiyan 3 may be more powerful than previous Super Saiyan, without sufficient training and mastery, it's very ki consuming. The others, have much less stamina and ki reducing effects, and can stay at top strength much longer and overpower Broly without having to worry about 100% ki consumption.

Dekoshu said:
I meant, the three forms are what some would need, as Super Saiyan 3 may be more powerful than previous Super Saiyan, without sufficient training and mastery, it's very ki consuming. I meant, the three forms are what some would need, as Super Saiyan 3 may be more powerful than previous Super Saiyan, without sufficient training and mastery, it's very ki consuming. The others, have much less stamina and ki reducing effects, and can stay at top strength much longer and overpower Broly without having to worry about 100% ki consumption.
This is Broly from the first movie.

Oh and people can't pull that with Broly, since he can clearly use a barrier to protect himself in space. So while Saiyans cannot survive for a very long time in space, they can still breathe or survive for a greatly limited time, but that's that.

Dekoshu said:
Oh and people can't pull that with Broly, since he can clearly use a barrier to protect himself in space. So while Saiyans cannot survive for a very long time in space, they can still breathe or survive for a greatly limited time, but that's that.
no i know what brolly can do i ment can Xemnas not die in spacs

I am not sure if Xemnas could survive in actual outer space, not just a space Xemnas made.

Xemnas only needs to become intangible and create illusions to distract him, then teleport to steal his heart.

Dark649 said:
Xemnas only needs to become intangible and create illusions to distract him, then teleport to steal his heart.
He can't steal hearts. Only ones of Heartless and that is not a thing with the Dragon Ball verses.

but still can xemnas srviev in a vacum? if brolly is about too die he would probley blow up the planit too take xemnas with him.

@Darkmon: Don't really think so? I have to ask Everlasting about it. IMO, i think no because we never seen any of the nobodies travel to other worlds in "space" other than using their darkness portals...

That's what was known. Nobodies (the species themselves) gives physics the middle finger by using portals of pure darkness, but not well known of being in space unaided.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Darkmon: Don't really think so? I have to ask Everlasting about it. IMO, i think no because we never seen any of the nobodies travel to other worlds in "space" other than using their darkness portals...
Um, technically back in Birth By Sleep, Terra, Ventus and Aqua were traveling to different Worlds when they were wearing their Armour, Xemnas is seen wearing a similar armor when he was fighting Sora and Riku near the end of KH 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back