• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LSSJ Broly (Movie 8) vs Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Hmm i'm still unsure. Then again, didn't Mickey recovered Aqua and Ventus with NO ARMOR when they drifiting in "space" as seen in the end of Ventu's storyline?

so we can assume if Broly blows up the whole planet, Xemnas dies? But Broly would not do it from the start and Xemnas could ues the Corridors of Darkness as a getaway.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Really? Hmm i'm still unsure. Then again, didn't Mickey recovered Aqua and Ventus with NO ARMOR when they drifiting in "space" as seen in the end of Ventu's storyline?
it could have been the star thing he had that prteted him

CrossverseCrisis said:
And with how the world was destroyed it is possible they were in the lans betten that their master said they use to get from world to world.

Any one mined if i make a senoreo to how this battle happens?

am I right too say it is the one who post this thread call?

sorry for spelling

Maybe I will just add no BFR
what dose BFR mean? amd is it a yes or no?

It means Battlefield Removal, its Destroying Planet or anything too extreme, what did you have in mind for the scenario, I guess its ok

OK. So one day when Organization XIII deteisd a haret with massive rage and power they sent some Nobodies after it they never came back then Xemnas sent a Twilight throne it never came back then he told Demyx to get off his lazy butt and get it he came back on the brink of death Xemnas had enough of this when he said he would go Demyx in a weak voice said don't do it that monster is worse than any Heartless at that Xemnas left for the would only to find it was not there and came back nearly suffocated the monster destroyed the would so he faned it and faced it it looked at him and said "DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!"

sorry for spelling

CrossverseCrisis said:
Actually, at the end of Aqua's I believe King Mickey activated their Armors as soon as they were about to get off World, keep in mind they were unconscious at the time as well, so I believe without the Armor they might suffocate, Cause all 3 were wearing their Armor while in Deep Space aka Lilo and Stitch verse before boarding the ship of the Grand Council Women, Xemnas also appears to have similar Armor when fighting Sora and Riku in one fight, so I think fighting in Space wont be an issue for Xemnas as long as he gets his Armor on fast enough, plus could he use the techniques of the other Organization members at one point in the fight? I seem to remember Armored Xemnas spamming a variety of different moves while Sora and Riku were attacking him on his Throne

DBZMLP12345 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Actually, at the end of Aqua's I believe King Mickey activated their Armors as soon as they were about to get off World, keep in mind they were unconscious at the time as well, so I believe without the Armor they might suffocate, Cause all 3 were wearing their Armor while in Deep Space aka Lilo and Stitch verse before boarding the ship of the Grand Council Women, Xemnas also appears to have similar Armor when fighting Sora and Riku in one fight, so I think fighting in Space wont be an issue for Xemnas as long as he gets his Armor on fast enough, plus could he use the techniques of the other Organization members at one point in the fight? I seem to remember Armored Xemnas spamming a variety of different moves while Sora and Riku were attacking him on his Throne
but this is not ammerd xemnas it is normal zemnas

@DBZ: He did, actually. It said on two KH wiki's that i've been to that Xemnas while in his armor form is capable of manipulating the powers and weapons of his fallen fellow members such as Demyx's water power and Xaldin's lance's. Though i don't really know if he does in fact is able to use ALL of them. Both powers and weapons-wise. He did had the ability to use all their weapons, yes. Using all their powers, idk nor recall if he can.

we dont know where the amera came from with what was happining in that boss fihet he may have made it like he made the flying dragem thing

but this is not ammerd xemnas it is normal zemnas

I did not think I needed to put Armored Xemnas on their, oh well, guess I might as well

@Cross

Well, he can manifest Demyx's water clones and IIRC his version of Axel's chakrams generate fire as well.

The Everlasting said:
@Cross
Well, he can manifest Demyx's water clones and IIRC his version of Axel's chakrams generate fire as well.
Oh hey, Ever. Question: Does Armored Xemnas really have the ability to use all of the other Organization Xlll powers other than Demyx and Axel's?

The Everlasting said:
@Cross
But he may have done that the same way he made the flying dragon thing aka with the broken Kingdom Hearts.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Damn. All we can do is speculate on it. @Everlasting.
It can be safe to assume it is something only Twilight Xemnas can do as he did not do it in the first battle with him.

Why not have 3 rounds and have Broly fight against Armored Xemnas before Twilight Xemnas and say only Armored Xemnas can use the other Organization XIII powers since he used it in the boss fight?

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Darkmon: Don't really think so? I have to ask Everlasting about it. IMO, i think no because we never seen any of the nobodies travel to other worlds in "space" other than using their darkness portals...
Well, in final battle in KH2 with twilight Xemnas the battle is done in a place made out of nothingness, and i think in that place there would be nothing, so it would be like vacuum.

Correct me if i'm wrong :)

@Helloo42: I can't say for sure. You have to ask The Everlasting about it. He's the biggest KH expert (and huge fan) of the series on this site, so he should be able to tell you about that part.

Bump, I guess it really depends which Movie 8 Broly I'm using because of the recent Twilight Xemnas upgrade

Round 1: Xemnas takes it due to vastly superior versatility and various hax moves.

Round 2: Twilight Xemnas also takes it via superior AP and even more techniques at his disposal.

The Everlasting said:
Round 1: Xemnas takes it due to vastly superior versatility and various hax moves.

Round 2: Twilight Xemnas also takes it via superior AP and even more techniques at his disposal.
Damn, go Xemnas XD, what if I use At Least High 4-C Movie 8 LSSJ Broly or 4-B Movie 10 Broly? Twilight Xemnas should have good Hax to hang in there with Movie 10 LSSJ Broly

The Everlasting said:

Question, should this be added to Xemnas victories? or is this a bit of a stomp in Xemnas favor?

CrossverseCrisis said:
@DBZMLP: What's the current tally here?
thing is, the majority of people voted before Xemnas recent little upgrade, so I don't think some of them count

Yeah, i'll let you redo it since this is your match.

Should i just close this since we'll redo it or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back