• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 3, Match 2 Hyper Metal Sonic vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

Since Kuuga in his other forms resists explosions already, titan has much higher explosion res.
Er, this form of resistance doesnā€™t exist in Vs debates. We have been over this on the thread. Explosions are Force, like Punching and Kicking.

Then why we listed explosion as resistance as well? Example servant pyshiology had this resistance

But that doesn't matter if we ignoring the explosion resistance, Titan Form (and it's Rising Titan) are durable as f*** so the explosion from HMS would'nt do much

Last edited:
Then why we listed explosion as resistance as well? Example servant pyshiology had this resistance
Idk, but the example they gave, ā€œnormal humansā€, would die anyways if a grenade or TNT exploded around them or in them.

But that doesn't matter, Titan Form (and it's Rising Titan) are durable as f*** so the explosion from HMS would'nf do much

Metal is durable as f*** too, tanking an explosion greater than Kuugaā€™s calc and can even increase his Durability higher with Bubble Shield, which should have a significant increase in Durability to protect Metalā€™s greater durability calc than Kuugaā€™s.

So, Base Kuuga < Titan Form

Base Metal 2x higher than Kuugaā€™s Base < Bubble Shield

Regarding the Bubble, does that last forever or does it have a time limit? If it goes away for some time, Kuuga can take advantage of the down time (with senses of course). If it lasts forever, Kuuga has to hit it continuously.

Unknown. Metal can continually produce it but the OVA never showed a time limit for it.

For mobility, Rising Dragon will be enough to maneuver around. He has been shown to leap from skyscraper to skyscraper easily in BoS Base Dragon. Rising Dragon heavily upscales from that because he had multiple evolutions by EoS.

BoS Base Dragon's mobility:
giphy.gif

For contrast, Sonic can also jump around like that (Acrobatics) and has his own version of flight, but Metalā€™s Flight ultimately attack Sonic from where he couldnā€™t reach.

100x his other forms/1000x normal humans + Extrasensory Perception.

Metal does have his own Extrasensory Prerception to observe Kuuga from a distance
Enhanced Sense to observe Kuuga from a distance combine with Info Analysis

image0.gif
Also, Gouram has been ignore this entire fight but that's my fault since I didn't explain it fully. Gouram is a mechanical stage beetle that flies around and helps Kuuga (Instinctively). It is equal to Kuuga's own AP (durability is higher than Kuuga's but yet again it is unqualifiable). It can recreate it's own armor so that it's never out of the fight. It can attack/defend for Kuuga while Kuuga does his own thing.

Thatā€™s fair. I guess it helps Gouram that Metal can get distracted between him and multiple opponents.

Metal is durable as f*** too, tanking an explosion greater than Kuugaā€™s calc and can even increase his Durability higher with Bubble Shield, which should have a significant increase in Durability to protect Metalā€™s greater durability calc than Kuugaā€™s.

The problem is stacking his RPL + Regen on top of his durability.

For contrast, Sonic can also jump around like that (Acrobatics) and has his own version of flight, but Metalā€™s Flight ultimately attack Sonic from where he couldnā€™t reach.
I'm saying that Kuuga can keep up with HMS with his own acrobatics. Flight won't matter in this fight, it's located on a mountain where flight might even be a disadvantage because of all the gaps and crevices that Kuuga can sneak into (Granted that HMS can probably destroy it but that also works in Kuuga's favor as that can be used as bait because he won't be able to analyze Kuuga if he's out of sight) and open space if he's in the air. Pegasus can reliably shoot down people that fly as seen in James's examples.

Metal does have his own Extrasensory Prerception to observe Kuuga from a distance
Hmm, I don't see that in the profile.

Thatā€™s fair. I guess it helps Gouram that Metal can get distracted between him and multiple opponents.
Then this can a be a win-con for Kuuga.

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't see that in the profile.
Sneaky. But neither is your amps in stats but we are still debating as if they are in play.

Flight won't matter in this fight, it's located on a mountain where flight might even be a disadvantage because of all the gaps and crevices that Kuuga can sneak into

Information Analysis, had Metal located underground lava streams.

The problem is stacking his RPL + Regen on top of his durability
How good is that Regen? Sonic has it too but Metal was still whooping his butt

Sneaky. But neither is your amps in stats but we are still debating as if they are in play.

I got the scans and hard evidence that proved it tho. And in Kuuga's Rising profile it states, "All previous abilities enhanced plus Statistics Amplification "

Information Analysis, had Metal located underground lava streams.

Fair enough, although Kuuga would be hard to locate because he is smaller than a whole lava stream.

How good is that Regen? Sonic has it too but Metal was still whooping his butt

High-Low: Injuries that would take at least a month to heal takes three hours for him. For example, he was impaled by a spear but regened it pretty quickly.

Last edited:
I'm taking a break from Kamen Rider matches so i will vote neither for time being. The least i could do is giving argument for Kamen Rider side and clear out misconception.

I vote Kuuga now since my points aren't countered yet. Metal Sonic's one win-con just got way harder while Kuuga's win-con is way more reliable especially with the addition of Gouram.

I got the scans and hard evidence that proved it tho
Um, so do I. I showed a Gif of Metalā€™s enhance senses and itā€™s just as valuable as your scans. Wha?

"All previous abilities enhanced plus Statistics Amplification "

Yes, but without further context, if we are following the profile, doesnā€™t make Kuuga above Metalā€™s Bubble durability.

Point countered, or rather, itā€™s the same argument Iā€™ve been making that hasnā€™t been countered.

although Kuuga would be hard to locate because he is smaller than a whole lava stream.
But, Metal located Sonic while Metal was underground and he is smaller than Kuuga.

Point countered.

Injuries that would take at least a month to heal takes three hours for him.
Ok. Sonic might have (Low) Regen but he heals under 10 minutes, yet still gets beaten up by Metal.

Point countered.

Ehhh, the bubble argument isn't really countered. At worst, it's neutral. As for the regen thing, using Sonic who has a regen that slow as an example isn't supporting your point compared to Kuuga's which is much faster. That's not countering anything

Another thing to keep in mind is that Sonic's injuries that he could regenerate from weren't quite as intense as the one's Kuuga's regenerated and recovered from

bubble argument isn't really countered. At worst, it's neutral.
The Titan Form, as of this moment, is unquantifiable above Kuugaā€™s durability. The Bubble Shield is unquantifiable above Metalā€™s durability.

From how Iā€™m understanding, Ixa and I have been discussing the Durability increase from both. Going by their base calcs, Metal is superior in the amps.

As for the regen thing, using Sonic who has a regen that slow as an example isn't supporting your point.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Sonic's injuries that he could regenerate from weren't quite as intense as the one's Kuuga's recovered from
Injuries that would take at least a month to heal takes three hours for him.

The amount of injures, or rather, how severe they are, doesnā€™t matter. Metal isnā€™t giving Kuuga 3 months to heal. What Sonic was healing from with struggling to move, and yet became active again at top speed in a manner of minutes.

The amount of injures, or rather, how severe they are, doesnā€™t matter. Metal isnā€™t giving Kuuga 3 months to heal. What Sonic was healing from with struggling to move, and yet became active again at top speed in a manner of minutes.
You're reading this incorrectly. Its saying that an injury that would take a month (bare minimum) to recover from would take three hours for Kuuga. If Kuuga were to say, take the same kind of injuries Sonic took in his fights that he regenerated from in the OVA, Kuuga would regenerate from those quite fast, faster in fact

You're reading this incorrectly. Its saying that an injury that would take a month (bare minimum) to recover from would take three hours for Kuuga. If Kuuga were to say, take the same kind of injuries Sonic took in his fights that he regenerated from in the OVA, Kuuga would regenerate from those quite fast, faster in fact
Hm, I did read that wrong. Does Kuuga have any fast Regen feats compare to Sonic?

Actually to give you a full picture, injuries that would take five months to recover from would only take three hours for Kuuga. Injuries that would put somebody in a hospital bed for nearly half a year can be dealt with in three hours, so imagine how fast lesser injuries could go away.

And with that we entered grace period
Actually for grace period, the difference must be like 4 votes, there's difference in 2/1 votes.
Plus there's still debate and grace period was specifically created in case so there was time for someone to come and continue debate.

Yes, that is true. But grace is still active. If something happens to the votes in that period, the result can be changed. Once grace is reached, the debate is over

"A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid."

It's 7-5/6 now so even if it's grace now, it's can't be added as far as I can see.

I guess perhaps Iā€™m in the wrong but I just donā€™t get it.

What are all Kuugaā€™s advantages over Metal and do they outnumber Metal's?

Last edited:
What are Kuugaā€™s advantages over Metal?
-Versatility
-Skill (aside from his 2000 talents, this point is mostly due to fighting the Ancient Gurongi Tribe who have far more experience than both Sonic and Metal combined)
-Regeneration
-Range
-Resistance to Explosions, an attacking ability HMS is thought to possess
-Intelligence (this isn't the first time Kuuga has fought and overcome those with an AP advantage by thinking cleverly with the abilities and resources he possessed)
-RPL

Rather than explosion resistance, we decided it as "higher durability for withstanding the explosion" because what Eli said: explosion resistance are apperently doesn't exist in vs debate

-Versatility
-Skill (aside from his 2000 talents, this point is mostly due to fighting the Ancient Gurongi Tribe who have far more experience than both Sonic and Metal combined)
-Regeneration
-Range
-Resistance to Explosions, an attacking ability HMS is thought to possess
-Intelligence (this isn't the first time Kuuga has fought and overcome those with an AP advantage by thinking cleverly with the abilities and resources he possessed)
-RPL
You forgot Gouram btw

Ah, the Gouram and his insane mobility is also worth noting

Another thing I wanted to note is that Kuuga's weapon creation since that is quite useful. Especially since Rising Titan lets him dual wield with a second sword

I'll revise a little then so it's easier to read

-Versatility
-Regeneration
-Range
-Gouram (can both attack and help Kuuga fly)
-Weapon Creation (incredibly handy if Kuuga's in a situation where he may lose his weapon. For example, a small stick could become the Rising Dragon Rod easily)
-RPL

Rather than explosion resistance, we decided it as "higher durability for withstanding the explosion" because what Eli said: explosion resistance are apperently doesn't exist in vs debate
It shouldn't because its just force.

-Versatility
-Regeneration
-Range
-Gouram (can both attack and help Kuuga fly)
-Weapon Creation (incredibly handy if Kuuga's in a situation where he may lose his weapon. For example, a small stick could become the Rising Dragon Rod easily)
-RPL
Plus Gouram btw
Sigh. I am running out of ways to counter. Intelligence is a good point, as well as Skill. Regen advantage is iffy for me to agree like Stat Amps but that 3000 meter AoE counters my own explosion AoE argument, who I just have at "Hundreds of Meters". As well as Versatility.

Metal's advantage
  • Flight
  • No feeling pain cause he is a robot
  • Afterimage Creation
  • Bubble shield
  • Information Analysis (For Weakpoints, tho, unproven to work on an opponent, if I'm being honest)

Honestly, you start losing the will to continue when Grace starts.

I guess this match is wrapping up

Back