• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 3, Match 2 Hyper Metal Sonic vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

i think Kuuga just need to spam the explosion mark and considering Rising Pegasus is the perfect counter for HMS then he can just shoot it (since in this form the bowgun can do the rapid fire)

I mean, that requires Metal to do nothing back for it to work effectively.

I mean, that requires Metal to do nothing back for it to work effectively.
Well what i mean perfect counter is that Pegasus enhanced sense + analytical prediction covered most of it so no matter what HMS can do by amping his speed, he would get sniped no matter what

Also this one was'nt brought up but Kuuga also had RPL as well

Well what i mean perfect counter is that Pegasus enhanced sense + analytical prediction covered most of it so no matter what HMS can do by amping his speed, he would get sniped no matter what

Also this one was'nt brought up but Kuuga also had RPL as well
Metal can Analytical Prediction his Analytical Prediction.

To make a long story short, Pegasus may know what Metal is going to do, but that's not going to help him because Metal knows what he's going to do. Strange, isn't it?

You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it?!

Anyway i would'nt be around until next midnight, but do note that peoples should'nt vote yet until both parties reached it's conclusion

People have voted before a conclusion since the dawn of the wikia, complain about the FRA system in a different thread, but that's just how things work

People have voted before a conclusion since the dawn of the wikia, complain about the FRA system in a different thread, but that's just how things work
Eh, i still don't like peoples just randomly FRA outta nowhere

Until then your vote and the others would'nt be counted

Eh, i still don't like peoples just randomly FRA outta nowhere

Until then your vote and the others would'nt be counted
I don't care if you don't "like" it, you are not the one who posts the rules

I vote Metal because of AP and analytical prediction plus higher mobility then

I don't care if you don't "like" it, you are not the one who posts the rules

I vote Metal because of AP and analytical prediction plus higher mobility then
Still not the best way, you know?

AP doesn't matter as we're debated about his dura, analytical prediction is still questionable (but i take it as both are equal), and mobility is moot so that reason you gave was too weak

I still want answers, does explosion inside ignores durability or characters with at least similar durability can tank it...
It has worked on people with explosion resistance. People with similar durability likely gets 1 shotted by it in the show. People with higher durability takes longer to explode so a 2x AP gap would be likely 3 shots (Considering how Growing Kuuga's battles went).

Also people seem to be forgetting Kuuga can instantly change to his other forms in EoS. If Metal Sonic gets near, he can change to Titan who boosts durability and all his resistances by more than 2x. He can change to Dragon if he needs higher mobility. And of course, Pegasus for sniping.

Another thing is Kuuga can summon Gouram. That stag beetle has reactive evol so it can adjust to what Metal Sonic is shooting and has higher durability than Kuuga so it can block his attacks for Kuuga as well as apply the same mark that Kuuga applies.

Last edited:
Also, every one of Kuuga's forms have enhanced senses that scale above several dozens of times better than normal humans so his other forms will do just fine. It just that Pegasus upscales from several thousands of times better than humans.

Also, every one of Kuuga's forms have enhanced senses that scale above several dozens of times better than normal humans so his other forms will do just fine. It just that Pegasus upscales from several thousands of times better than humans.
Compared to HMS analytical prediction? It's form of mind reading

Compared to HMS analytical prediction? It's form of mind reading
Kuuga will think in his mind to change forms, how will HMS know what to do if Kuuga thinks, "I'm going to change to Titan form". He won't know what that form does. That also doesn't change the fact that Titan Form has way higher durability and explosion resistance. Also, how does he read the mind of Gouram?

Last edited:
Still not the best way, you know?

AP doesn't matter as we're debated about his dura, analytical prediction is still questionable (but i take it as both are equal), and mobility is moot so that reason you gave was too weak
Then complain elsewhere, I still posted reasons, it doesn't matter if you don't like or agree with them, it still counts as a vote unless you objectively debunk it

Then complain elsewhere, I still posted reasons, it doesn't matter if you don't like or agree with them, it still counts as a vote unless you objectively debunk it
Well my arguments above can be counted as debunking, but even i'm not trusting what i said because my fuzzy memories lel

Also people seem to be forgetting Kuuga can instantly change to his other forms in EoS. If Metal Sonic gets near, he can change to Titan who boosts durability and all his resistances by more than 2x.
His profile under stats don't mention such an increase, so they preferably can't be used since we follow the profiles primarily for debates in forums unless there is hard evidence shown like a scan.

It has worked on people with explosion resistance. People with similar durability likely gets 1 shotted by it in the show. People with higher durability takes longer to explode so a 2x AP gap would be likely 3 shots (Considering how Growing Kuuga's battles went).
The calculated Force Metal is tanking without scratches(for a time) from Sonic is higher than Kuuga's calc, going off the profile. I doubt it would take only 3 hits.

I guess this is problem with Kuuga's profile, as these additional stats aren't listed

His profile under stats don't mention such an increase, so they preferably can't be used since we follow the profiles primarily for debates in forums unless there is hard evidence shown like a scan.
Wow, it really doesn't. I guess I have to provide the scans and evidence.

Example 1. "Powerful enough to damage Mighty Form"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Basically in the show, he gets extremely hurt by a monster but in Titan, he shrugs it off like its nothing and since the examples are Base Mighty and Base Titan in BoS, EoS Rising Titan upscales.

The calculated Force Metal is tanking without scratches(for a time) from Sonic is higher than Kuuga's calc, going off the profile. I doubt it would take only 3 hits.

I guess this is problem with Kuuga's profile, as these additional stats aren't listed
Growing Form is half of base and he was fighting a monster that was equal to base, after 3 finishers, that same monster died.

Last edited:
since right now we're just circling around at this point
? Have we? Circling around would be going back to the Explosions ignore durability argument, or, Explosions are Hax you can resist like Existence Erasure. We have moved on from that.

I guess the main issue atm is Ixa bringing scaling that is a bit hard to understand in terms of his relation to Metal's stats atm

Like, is Kuuga's Stat amp is enough to reach the 2x difference, plus Bubble Shield Metal creates.

I feel like there needs to be more discussion before voting. For me, there are still a lot things left unsaid because Kuuga still have many options. For now, I'm just waiting for counter arguments for my current arguments. (Except I'm going to sleep around this time)

Honestly peoples forget that Kuuga had Reactive Power Level, so combined it with stat amp i think that would enough for reaching 2x difference
I guess the main issue atm is Ixa bringing scaling that is a bit hard to understand in terms of his relation to Metal's stats atm
More like Tokusatsu scaling in general

For now, I'm just waiting for counter arguments for my current arguments.
Alright, have sweet dreams. :3

In the meantime, my counter argument to your current argument on the AP difference is that your argument brought unquantifiable scaling. As someone arguing for Metal, I'd say its not enough to surpass Metal's AP or be on par with, who also tanked and/or caused an explosion that 2x Kuuga's calced explosion.

My argument hings on higher AP/Durability, Bubble Shield for further (but unquantifiable) increase for Metal's durability, better mobility (Metal's method of flight is superior to Kuuga's), not feeling pain for he is a robot, and his Explosions are City range, from this gif shown here:

and create explosions made likely through brute force with a range that made this giant stalactite appear small
image0.gif

image0.png

Like, is Kuuga's Stat amp is enough to reach the 2x difference, plus Bubble Shield Metal creates.
Alright, have sweet dreams. :3

In the meantime, my counter argument to your current argument on the AP difference is that your argument brought unquantifiable scaling. As someone arguing for Metal, I'd say its not enough to surpass Metal's AP or be on par with, who also tanked and/or caused an explosion that 2x Kuuga's calced explosion.

My argument hings on higher AP/Durability, Bubble Shield for further (but unquantifiable) increase for Metal's durability, better mobility (Metal's method of flight is superior to Kuuga's), not feeling pain for his is a robot, and his Explosions and City range, from this gif shown here:
Ope, just as I said that.

For my counter arguments for everything:

Titan's main amp is durability and resistances. Since Kuuga in his other forms resists explosions already, titan has much higher explosion res. Titan's amp doesn't really have a definitive number so that's tricky to determine. All I know is Titan often no sold attacks from enemies that were stronger than Kuuga at the time. I forgot about Kuuga's RPL TBH like Velox said but in show, when Kuuga gets to a critical condition, he gets stronger. Which makes me think Titan + RPL + Regen I think is good enough to surpass HMS's AP.

Kuuga's Rising Pegasus Form as all the KR supporters explained. Rising Pegasus's senses (sight and hearing) scales >~100x his other forms/1000x normal humans + Extrasensory Perception. Of course the counter arguments for that was HMS's analytical prediction. This was also countered by the fact that this form allows him to react and accurately shoot down people who are able to blitz him. (Shown by how Decade used Pegasus's ability)

Regarding the Bubble, does that last forever or does it have a time limit? If it goes away for some time, Kuuga can take advantage of the down time (with senses of course). If it lasts forever, Kuuga has to hit it continuously.

For mobility, Rising Dragon will be enough to maneuver around. He has been shown to leap from skyscraper to skyscraper easily in BoS Base Dragon. Rising Dragon heavily upscales from that because he had multiple evolutions by EoS.

BoS Base Dragon's mobility:
giphy.gif

Also, Gouram has been ignore this entire fight but that's my fault since I didn't explain it fully. Gouram is a mechanical stage beetle that flies around and helps Kuuga (Instinctively). It is equal to Kuuga's own AP (durability is higher than Kuuga's but yet again it is unqualifiable). It can recreate it's own armor so that it's never out of the fight. It can attack/defend for Kuuga while Kuuga does his own thing.

Last edited:
From my perception, 2x AP is hardly in one-shot territory it is good but what IxaSaga2 shown above, Titan Form litterally no-sell to attack that previously harmed his normal state. I kinda doubt HMS are able to copy Kuuga's moveset, maybe Mighty or Dragon can but his other forms relies on their signature weapons + weapon creation which i haven't seen it can yet.

This isn't the first time he deals against enemy with better flight though, Pegasus Form have hearing sense on city-wide scales with extreme precise and he was able to pin-point an invisible enemy.

Last edited:
Back