• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 3, Match 2 Hyper Metal Sonic vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

It is an ability so it can be resisted.
That should be a durability feat, because well, explosion is not a hax exactly.

So wait, in your face or inside your body? If first then what was the Blade argument against Quote about?
It is a bit different for each Riders but in Kuuga case he embed a mark that make you explode.

Basically it, Kamen Rider explosive doesn't neg durability its literally just created explosive right on your face. Character with comparable durability or high stamina can take it just fine.
I mean, its literally shown that when the Kuuga placed a marker on the spider grongi, it exploded from the inside out. If it was just on the grongi, his chunks will be going away from Kuuga. Instead, it was omnidirectional

I mean, its literally shown that when the Kuuga placed a marker on the spider grongi, it exploded from the inside out. If it was just on the grongi, his chunks will be going away from Kuuga. Instead, it was omnidirectional
That how explosion are normally, the force tore body apart so it not a unique properties.

The spider grongi was a monster tha Kuuga fought in his first appearance, This is the scene if you need it
No, like, what’s spider Grongi’s scaling? If it’s 8-C, that is wayyy too weak to be considered effective towards Metal Sonic’s durability and it’d be nlf to say it would destroy Metal.

So wait guys, there's more simple way to understand it. What would happen if Kamen Riders would use that ability on Saitama who have superior dura and all. Would explosion just happen inside his body and Saitama wouldn't notice or Saitama will explode?

If first then explosion argument really don't makes sense because characters would be just durable to tank it from inside.

No, like, what’s spider Grongi’s scaling? If it’s 8-C, that is wayyy too weak to be considered effective towards Metal Sonic’s durability and it’d be nlf.
Oh, the grongi was 8-C at the time but that's because Kuuga was at his weakest and the spider was fodder compared to the later monsters. With the Kuuga we're using, he could apply his markers to people with Low 7-B dura

Right, so there is no “resisting” explosions if it deals a higher force than the one he tanked.

I’m looking at his profile now and his durability section doesn’t link to a calc for the explosion.
Yeah, if the explosive are 7-A then he couldn't resist.

It is on his AP section.

I'll correct this one more time: Explosive from grenade could torn normal person apart and Kuuga's one is no different. Characters with comparable durability can tanked it.

What? Metal’s own Durability and AP is greater than Kuuga’s explosion by more than 2x.
It's likely just that Kuuga is just not as effected by the explosions when compared to others. Like, he sat in the middle of his own explosion and wasn't damaged. But is still harmed by attacks on his level. So like, while Metal's attacks are 2x stronger than Kuuga's, attacks which involve explosions would be greatly mitigated.

@ElixirBlue

Then HMS can hurt Kuuga's with his explosive, simple as that.
Alrighty then.

Metal FRA

Earlier arguments made it sounds Kuuga could just one shot Metal Sonic with his explosions.

However, the force of Metal’s own explosions, that was only possible for him to pull off is from applying brute force, which were tanked by Sonic in a fist fight and Metal tanked Sonic’s own strike(as Sonic as equally as Metal could’ve made the explosion). They are equal in power.

Damn guys you really had to hit him with the FRA Train right minute after when he goes to sleep

Savages
Ngl FRA train really appears out of nowhere right at the moment when I want to understand how exactly those Kamen Rider explosions works.

Ngl FRA train really appears out of nowhere right at the moment when I want to understand how exactly those Kamen Rider explosions works.
Honestly, i want to argue that it still can dura neg by destroying the internal organ. But Oleggator is right, the durability negation is not on Kuuga's profile so we cant really argue about that.
Althought now i'm think about it, i dont know if it can work on Metal Sonic, who is a mechanic entity, which mean the internal parts can be durable as the external parts.

EDIT : also, to answer your question : Each season has different power system and different lore, so each of them has an explanation for the explosions. But most of them are "focusing the power on a single attack and unleash them on the monsters, then the unleashed energies go boom on the monster"

Last edited:
Okay, I'm gonna get try to point out as much as I can since I'll be out for most of the day.

First one will be a few questions. How fast is Metal's info analysis and how effective is it to things he does not know? Kuuga's suit was made before the start of human civilization, and possibly even predates that. I was told Metal can easily analyze Sonic, but isn't Metal a creation of Robotnik, shouldn't he already have info of Sonic before hand. Not only that, a living suit of armor which enhances the user to inhuman levels, grows in more power and properties, and is tens to hundreds of thousands of years old would be too complex for Metal to analyze quickly unless you guys actually give reasoning to what Metal has analyze.

Second, does Metal start off with his bubble shield and does he turn it off every so often? Simple really, just is it in character to have it on at all times.

Third is Metal's explosions. It's shown that Kuuga is not affected by his own explosions, if he is affected at all. When it comes from explosions, the damage that Kuuga takes is mitigated, he's been harmed by physical attacks from city busters before but when it comes to a city level explosion, he sat in the epicenter and got out with no trouble. While Metal's physical attacks will harm Kuuga, the damage he takes from explosions will be greatly mitigated. Not only that, Kuuga has healed from attack that would last over the course of years but regenerated over night. So any damage Metal has done will be undone fairly quickly.

Lastly, Kuuga's own explosions. The novelization of Kamen Rider Kuuga says this. Whenever Kuuga places a marker, it injects sealing energy into the target, causing an explosion. Note that it's not "applies" or "places" energy, it injects energy. Metal being robotic wouldn't help against this since inside would be vital parts such as computer chips, data terminals, wires and stuff that makes machines run.

Lastly, Kuuga's own explosions. The novelization of Kamen Rider Kuuga says this. Whenever Kuuga places a marker, it injects sealing energy into the target, causing an explosion. Note that it's not "applies" or "places" energy, it injects energy. Metal being robotic wouldn't help against this since inside would be vital parts such as computer chips, data terminals, wires and stuff that makes machines run.
Then it does ignores durability and not just places explosion inside your body. If second then case turns as it if ant man went inside Thanos's...thing.
Which means Metal is too durable for explosion.

Also i just want to point out that even if Kuuga explosion mark isn't an dura negation, it has a property of bypassing the resistance of explosion resistance, so durable fura for HMS would'nt help much i think?

If that one was covered then my bad, still i think Kuuga won over this match based what the other KR supporters arguments, so my vote still stand (seriously KR supporters, vote him already)

Also HMS analytical prediction are....basic based what i read in previous page?

Then it does ignores durability and not just places explosion inside your body. If second then case turns as it if ant man went inside Thanos's...thing.
Which means Metal is too durable for explosion.
Too durable to be one-shotted, in any case. Metal’s hits are going it harder to Kuuga than Kuuga on Metal

So the only win-con HMS has was the AP advantage, right?
Well, not originally, AP advantage wasn’t even discussed till this point.

To begin “Right, so nothing prevents Metal Sonic from being imploded from the inside out.”

Now we have an answer to it. Metal’s higher durability to Kuuga’s explosions.

Well, if that's the case i think Kuuga just need to spam the explosion mark and considering Rising Pegasus is the perfect counter for HMS then he can just shoot it (since in this form the bowgun can do the rapid fire)

I'll wait for the others to elaborate further about this as my argument isn't good lel

Back