• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 3, Match 2 Hyper Metal Sonic vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

So wait, Metal has:

Bubble Shield (with arguments for its effectiveness)

Information Analysis (For weakpoints)

Arguably a better version for Flight

Enhanced Sense to observe Kuuga from a distance combine with Info Analysis

image0.gif

and create explosions made likely through brute force with a range that made this giant stalactite appear small
image0.gif

image0.png

Last edited:
@Oleggator

That really wasn't what my argument was. I'm was just talking about how Kuuga himself could predict Metal's movements and actions.

@ElixirBlue

Alright so, Bubble Shield shouldn't be too much of a problem due to Kuuga's constant attacks and explosions. Not only that, if Metal doesn't start off with his shield, Kuuga can get him with the explosions.

Info analysis shouldn't be too much of a factor due to Kuuga's straightforward approach, the only weakness he could possibly find out is Kuuga's belt, which only broke from a planet level attack. the analysis also probably needs time to start up.

Kuuga tanked being in a city wide explosion, Metal's explosions via brute force shouldn't be as effective as they should be.

@Oleggator

That really wasn't what my argument was. I'm was just talking about how Kuuga himself could predict Metal's movements and actions.

@ElixirBlue

Alright so, Bubble Shield shouldn't be too much of a problem due to Kuuga's constant attacks and explosions. Not only that, if Metal doesn't start off with his shield, Kuuga can get him with the explosions.

Info analysis shouldn't be too much of a factor due to Kuuga's straightforward approach, the only weakness he could possibly find out is Kuuga's belt, which only broke from a planet level attack. the analysis also probably needs time to start up.

Kuuga tanked being in a city wide explosion, Metal's explosions via brute force shouldn't be as effective as they should be.
I mean, the keyword here is "could", which really feels hard because of Metal's analytical prediction x Afterimage Creation which is not just being far faster, but creating constant "eye illusion" of being in different places at same time.

The problem with same explosion may be, the fact that he can't make those kicks constantly, or else that makes Kuuga even more predictable. Plus AP advantage makes those explosions less effective.

(I mean Metal can also remove/pluck belt, because of far superior LS)

As well as Kuuga's explosions by destructive capabilities are like building to CB (plus dude, that's feat from which Metal is already 2 times stronger than Kuuga).

Want to hold it, does that mean that it's likely that it straight up wouldn't work on metal or his forcefield because of AP advantage...?
Not really. Gurongi have innate Sealing Energy in order to counteract or suppressed Kuuga's explosive mark.

I mean, the keyword here is "could", which really feels hard because of Metal's analytical prediction x Afterimage Creation which is not just being far faster, but creating constant "eye illusion" of being in different places at same time.
And Pegasus form can hit invisible enemy from multiple city blocks away. Eyes trick doesn't work against Pegasus, and he can also goes back to his enhanced hearing which allow him to hit a centimeters size target as well.

Like I said before, Pegasus’ extrasensory perception covers this. Metal moving so fast that he creates after images isn’t really a big deal for Rising Pegasus.

What are you talking about? He only needs one to finish off his opponents. And when he does need more, he does so by landing multiple markers until they’re dead.

The belt itself is actually infused with the suit.

Did you not see the explosion where it vaporized multiple city blocks. And like I said, a 2x difference is not that big of a deal.

And Pegasus form can hit invisible enemy from multiple city blocks away. Eyes trick doesn't work against Pegasus, and he can also goes back to his enhanced hearing which allow him to hit a centimeters size target as well.
That feels more like a range feat rather than counter to afterimage creation (especially since I used word "eye trick" less literal, for Kuuga it basically means that enemy is so fast that it seems like there's multiple ones, it's not litteraly "magic illusion" it's more like effect).

Like I said before, Pegasus’ extrasensory perception covers this. Metal moving so fast that he creates after images isn’t really a big deal for Rising Pegasus.

What are you talking about? He only needs one to finish off his opponents. And when he does need more, he does so by landing multiple markers until they’re dead.

The belt itself is actually infused with the suit.

Did you not see the explosion where it vaporized multiple city blocks. And like I said, a 2x difference is not that big of a deal.
Analytical prediction predicting already quite predictable move regardless worth situation for Kuuga. Especially since counters you guys gave do not give a counter to AC, (that's like if I said resistance to mind hax automatically gives resistance to illusions).

Forcefields, you don't think if mark would be leaved on forcefield, metal would explode do you? Especially since that move is well, predictable.

Rips apart suit like a chad because of same superior LS.

Even if it's not big deal, it's still a deal. Metal needs to do less punches to win while Kuuga relies on predictable move on opponent who can easily predict as well as dodge this move. Metal wouldn't standing in one place like villains you guys showcased.

That feels more like a range feat rather than counter to afterimage creation (especially since I used word "eye trick" less literal, for Kuuga it basically means that enemy is so fast that it seems like there's multiple ones, it's not litteraly "magic illusion" it's more like effect).
And again, even then Kuuga can easily out it with his enhanced hearing which work just as good at tracking target with his sight. After image creation is from how the eyes can't track the target properly but that's literally what Pegasus does, enhancing the perceptions to extrasensory level, that's what Pegasus Form was create to fight against. Meanwhile Invisibility is light literally bending around the target to make them blend into the environment. One is clearly better than the other.

Forcefields, you don't think if mark would be leaved on forcefield, metal would explode do you? Especially since that move is well, predictable.
And Kuuga can constantly apply more marks if needed be.
Rips apart suit like a chad because of same superior LS.
Goes into Mighty Form and punch his chest. Explode. And again, Amadum is literally fused into his body. Not sure how he could rip that off

Kuuga really shouldn’t have a problem with Metal’s predictions. Kuuga can hit targets which he couldn’t even see and those who were leagues above him in speed. And unless people can prove other wise, Metal needs time to actually get his predictions started.

Whatever is within the markers range is be affected by the explosion. Metal wouldn’t be an exception, especially since he’s be right next to it. Also, same problem with his predictions, no one has shown if Metal starts off with them and the duration they have or if they even have one.

Doesn’t that need to have sufficient AP to do so, not just LS? Even then, from what’s I’m assuming, Metal doesn’t just go ripping and tearing at people, he rams them with his speed. Not only that, Mighty and Titan have melee based explosions.

It really doesn’t matter if he’s standing or not since he has been able to hit moving targets before.

Also, about the after images, Kuuga has fought people he couldn’t even see...sooooo yeah.

And about durability and explosion. Unlike other Rider who's explosive based off of dura, Kuuga work through his sealing energy which Gurongi can actually counteract and suppresses them with their own inner sealing energy.

And explosive mark actually spread. So if the mark was place anywhere on Metal's body, he's hella dead unless Metal rip off a part that has been mark if his body doesn't goes off immediately.

Also like, how good is Metal’s info analysis? Kuuga suits was literally made in the beginning of human civilization, so really old. Could Metal even analyze something that out of touch from his time?

Also like, how good is Metal’s info analysis? Kuuga suits was literally made in the beginning of human civilization, so really old. Could Metal even analyze something that out of touch from his time?
He analyzed a living Hedgehog, so I think he'll be fine.

Once again, why the **** were two separate characters with one hit kill hax allowed in this low hax bracket? And at least Akame's bullshit could be countered by armor!

Win or lose, I think Kuuga should be kicked out of the bracket for foul play.

Once again, why the **** were two separate characters with one hit kill hax allowed in this low hax bracket? And at least Akame's bullshit could be countered by armor!

Even though it would feel as too late I can't disagree.

Also Kamen rider supporters, make a crt and give to Kamen riders durability negation mentioned if it really ignores durability as you guys are implying, it should be mentioned on profile. For obvious reasons.

It doesn't count as one hit kill since enemy with higher dura or stamina can actually survived it. Kuuga's attack be deflect and avoid normally until the mark appeared.

Puck and Blade have Absolute Zero, Akame has an instakill poison, Saten could suck the heat out of a person’s body, before she was upgraded to 7-B, Eula’s Elemental Burst allowed her to increases her AP enough to 7-B while she herself was Low 7-B, Winter could literally incapacitate anyone with her Class G LS Ice dust and Wrath is just Wrath.

Abilities which could end a fight quickly isn’t new to this tournament

I feel like Kamen Rider's explosive are being overestimated here. Sure, it is a useful ability but it definitely not one-shot hax.

Think about it, there are character with higher ability or have tanked explosive right to face and they still survived. You actually don't need resist to explosive to withstand one, just being comparable in durability are enough.

Like I said, a lot of people in this tournament could end their fight quickly in their own way. If someone like Winter fought Metal, there’s no way he could get out of her ice dust. Eula breaks through the shield due to her elemental burst and Wrath can keep up with his various forms of info analysis. I honestly don’t see why Kuuga should be the exception here when everyone else have really good abilities.

Like I said, a lot of people in this tournament could end their fight quickly in their own way. If someone like Winter fought Metal, there’s no way he could get out of her ice dust. Eula breaks through the shield due to her elemental burst and Wrath can keep up with his various forms of info analysis. I honestly don’t see why Kuuga should be the exception here when everyone else have really good abilities.
Simple. HE ******* ONE PUNCHES PEOPLE. AND DOES SO SUPER IN CHARACTER.

All the other things you mentioned are what-ifs or can be countered (For example, Winter's thing can be countered by Blade's teleportation)

It is wrong then, Kuuga's need to perform his signature finisher's to put the mark on his enemy and each forms are different.

He need to hit them to put the mark anyway. I do see HMS have very good acrobatic and speed amp which could avoid Pegasus's arrows.

Simple. HE ******* ONE PUNCHES PEOPLE. AND DOES SO SUPER IN CHARACTER.

All the other things you mentioned are what-ifs or can be countered (For example, Winter's thing can be countered by Blade's teleportation)
How many people in this tournament have TP to get out of Winter's ice. Not only that, Winter literally borders on 7-B, her aura would be enough to close that gap. There's obviously going to be fights in which abilities that usually work will not. Blade's TP hard counters Winter, but her ice gives her a massive advantage against everyone who doesn't have Class G LS. With the examples that I gave, it isn't just a select few fights where certain things could happen.

Er, what? That Explosion, likely done by brunt force, is Metal’s feat for Low 7-B. With analytical prediction, Metal doesn’t even need to get close to Kuuga for him to even touch Metal, while Metal spams his range explosions.

Er, what? That Explosion, likely done by brunt force, is Metal’s feat for Low 7-B. With analytical prediction, Metal doesn’t even need to get close to Kuuga for him to even touch Metal, while Metal spams his range explosions.
I thought if was done by brute force. Kuuga already resist explosions and has his own range options.

Puck and Blade have Absolute Zero, Akame has an instakill poison, Saten could suck the heat out of a person’s body, before she was upgraded to 7-B, Eula’s Elemental Burst allowed her to increases her AP enough to 7-B while she herself was Low 7-B, Winter could literally incapacitate anyone with her Class G LS Ice dust and Wrath is just Wrath.

Abilities which could end a fight quickly isn’t new to this tournament
I mean, Puck had unknown in physicals so it's possible for him to be well, just being beated though I can agree he at least felt really op among others though Akame's poison is countered at some point by amount of characters here. Eula had 7-B restricted and later disqualified at all because becoming 7-B. Wrath can't one shot win and... Winter, was it implied on her previous battles that kind of options..? Afaik mostly it was her superiocity in arsenal. You could also imply bubblegum but her transmutation comes from slow projectiles (most of them for instance could be countered for instance by Quote because of his range fighter experience, Metal's afterimage and acrobatics, Monkey's TK and flight, Blade's teleport, Genos own flight and analysis and etc.)

In other words, despite characters having trump cards they had some limitations or can be countered.

Kuuga now feels like just one explosion to win looking at the arguments so far (so does Blade actually... doesn't mean their wins can't be added and all but still).

Though I can change Kuuga to just Rising Forms because having time limit would give him at least that kind of limitation.
How many people in this tournament have TP to get out of Winter's ice. Not only that, Winter literally borders on 7-B, her aura would be enough to close that gap. There's obviously going to be fights in which abilities that usually work will not. Blade's TP hard counters Winter, but her ice gives her a massive advantage against everyone who doesn't have Class G LS. With the examples that I gave, it isn't just a select few fights where certain things could happen.
Just to point out, characters that can fly can escape Winter's ice and there's well Robonyan F, Quote, Metal, Genos for instance.

Oh, so it… isn’t dura negate. If people just need to be able to survive a similar explosion on the outside to survive it, then inside or outside it doesn’t matter ig

Oh, so it… isn’t dura negate. If people just need to be able to survive a similar explosion on the outside to survive it, then inside or outside it doesn’t matter ig
Basically it, Kamen Rider explosive doesn't neg durability its literally just created explosive right on your face. Character with comparable durability or high stamina can take it just fine.

You can resist explosive if you're shown to be unaffected by it. Kuuga was in the center of the explosive and was fine after that.
That should be a durability feat, because well, explosion is not a hax exactly.
Basically it, Kamen Rider explosive doesn't neg durability its literally just created explosive right on your face. Character with comparable durability or high stamina can take it just fine.
So wait, in your face or inside your body? If first then what was the Blade argument against Quote about?

Back