• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 3, Match 2 Hyper Metal Sonic vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

Round 3, Match 2: Kamen Rider Kuuga (Rising Forms) (Kamen Rider) (@Jamesthetaker) vs Hyper Metal Sonic (OVA) (Sonic OVA) (@The_Smashor)
Rules: Equal Speed, EoS Kuuga but limited only to Low 7-B/Rising forms, location is Mountain Oriander (for reference entire map of Nowhere Isalnds)

Quick Plot: Kuuga's perspective: After previous battles Kuuga felt that appeared storm is no good, to see where it comes from, he decides to go to Mountain Oriander to see from far view at least where this mysteriously strong storm comes from, as he appeared on top of Mountain, he doesn't saw any clue nor reason of who can possibly be behind this storm, but the other thing he saw was, a silhouette. A robot who flies extremely fast on his direction. The only thing he knew is that he can't left without fight.

Metal's perspective: After defeating Choco Bibi, at first Metal Sonic went inside of Chimera Lab, taking needed research information about chimeras, however the soon appeared storm, made Metal wonder, as it comes from unknown source. Hу flew to skies to found the possible source, most of living objects were unseen foк metal, though he saw a lot of fallen warriors in villages, beach or near to volcanic mountain. But what caught his eye, is a man on top of other mountain, he decided his prey and flew towards the men, and nothing but pure destruction would be left behind that monster.

Metal:

Kuuga:

Incon:

Battle music

Right, so nothing prevents Metal Sonic from being imploded from the inside out. Increasing his speed and analytical prediction would help him hold on but Pegasus covers that pretty handily. Tsukasa has used the base Pegasus form to react to attacks that blitzed him, Kuuga's variant of Rising Pegasus is far stronger than Tsukasa's. He's also able to track people movements via sound alone, catching attacks that he couldn't even see, and has extrasensory perception to boot.

And before someone asks, yes, Kuuga's will likely go into his Pegasus form when dealing with Metal Sonic. His other forms were made to react off of what his opponents are doing. Considering how Metal's speed amp allows him to be faster, his Titan wouldn't be his go to since they don't help with fighting a faster opponent and his Dragon form can't keep up with reeving. His Pegasus form would easily allow him to know where Metal is at all times and land his explosions.

Metal's bubble shield would allow him to block some of the hits, but I honestly could see Kuuga placing a mark on the shields and causing it to explode from the inside, hitting Metal and destroying the shield.

Yeah, i don't think speed amp can't save him as Kuuga Pegasus form can predicted his movement very well, the bubble shield would be moot thanks for the explosion mark

So yeah, i'm voting Kuuga with my reason and Berrie reason. And asumpting Berrie voted too, that make it two for Kuuga

I'll be holding off officially voting for Kuuga until arguments for Metal is brought up. But, when vote are being casted, I'll be leaning towards Kuuga

Metal's bubble shield would allow him to block some of the hits, but I honestly could see Kuuga placing a mark on the shields and causing it to explode from the inside, hitting Metal and destroying the shield.
Has he demonstrated being able to do that for things like bubble shields? For an ability that creates explosions on the inside of things, I would have expected that it creates the explosion inside the shield itself when the mark is placed on it, not inside the area surrounded by the shield.

Has he demonstrated being able to do that for things like bubble shields? For an ability that creates explosions on the inside of things, I would have expected that it creates the explosion inside the shield itself when the mark is placed on it, not inside the area surrounded by the shield.
So, what it does is whenever Kuuga places a mark on an object, that object implodes from the inside. In some cases, you could actually see bits and chunks of monsters from the explosion, so the explosion itself is coming from inside whatever the mark is places on. So I'd think its fair to say that placing a mark on the bubble shield should be able to cause an explosion to the area inside the shield.

So, what it does is whenever Kuuga places a mark on an object, that object implodes from the inside. In some cases, you could actually see bits and chunks of monsters from the explosion, so the explosion itself is coming from inside whatever the mark is places on. So I'd think its fair to say that placing a mark on the bubble shield should be able to cause an explosion to the area inside the shield.
How does he place these marks?

Why the **** does everyone have a one shot instakill hax in this low hax bracket?

Why was this allowed to happen?

Last edited:
Following that logic precisely it would create an explosion inside the shield itself, not the area it encloses.
Like, if the shield is 1cm thick, it would create the explosion 0.5cm deep inside the shield.

Following that logic precisely it would create an explosion inside the shield itself, not the area it encloses.
Like, if the shield is 1cm thick, it would create the explosion 0.5cm deep inside the shield.
I mean, sure, we could say that I'd take out the shield and only the shield. But Metal would be left open to whatever attack Kuuga does next. Not only that, Kuuga might be able to place a marker before Metal pulls up his shields.

I don’t think Dura Neg would work the same for the forcefield. An energy barrier wouldn’t have “organs” to dura negate. Plus, why can’t Metal just create a new one every time it breaks

Well, Kuuga could easily hit Metal before he makes ones, if they don’t start off with it. Not only that, I’m sure that consistent firing from the bowgun should be enough to deal with the shield.

I don’t think Dura Neg would work the same for the forcefield. An energy barrier wouldn’t have “organs” to dura negate. Plus, why can’t Metal just create a new one every time it breaks
The rising forms are accessible for Kuuga, so he could creates explosion this big. Even if he cant directly dura neg Metal, Metal still get heavily damaged because in the same area as the shield.

The rising forms are accessible for Kuuga, so he could creates explosion this big. Even if he cant directly dura neg Metal, Metal still get heavily damaged because in the same area as the shield.
Metal Sonic's Durability is 2x his AP, though. Add the partially still valid effect of the shield and I don't think it will be heavy damage.

Also, there HAS to be some kind of prerequisite for this hax, otherwise the battles wouldn't last 20 minutes plus commercial breaks.

Also, there HAS to be some kind of prerequisite for this hax, otherwise the battles wouldn't last 20 minutes plus commercial breaks.
You’re forgetting flashbacks
Nah but it’s literally just Kuuga firing the crossbow gun. Magi actually sent a video of him doing just that.

Also, despite the fact we call these “finishers” they’re really just normal attacks with a bit of pizazz. It’s actually common for riders to randomly do these attacks, some even have them at the start of a battle.

I think the official name is actually Hissatsu, which is an attack that’ll allow the user to win in a single hit.

Eh, not really. Most Kamen Riders prefer to one-shot their enemies with their finishers as soon as possible (Kabuto come to mind) , but the enemies usually turn out to be so strong, so they have to fight until the enemies are weakened.
in Kuuga's case, most enemies in his show resist his explosion manipulation, the stronger the enemies, the stronger their resistance. Otherwise....

Eh, not really. Most Kamen Riders prefer to one-shot their enemies with their finishers as soon as possible (Kabuto come to mind) , but the enemies usually turn out to be so strong.
in Kuuga's case, most enemies in his show resist his explosion manipulation, the stronger the enemies, the stronger their resistance. Otherwise....
Want to hold it, does that mean that it's likely that it straight up wouldn't work on metal or his forcefield because of AP advantage...?

Want to hold it, does that mean that it's likely that it straight up wouldn't work on metal or his forcefield because of AP advantage...?
The stronger enemies in his show. I mean the villains Kuuga has to face. Since the higher up enemies have stronger resistance than the lackeys

Otherwise I say there are Metal's forcefield which defends from explosions, atm if actually giving a context on how "big" all explosions, looks at most like CB, while Metal and his forcefield are like Small city, even then Metal have analytical prediction and afterimage creation which makes him avoid this kind of moves easily. What makes this also less possible is that explosions are caused by leaving a mark, which feels not that possible to do on a forcefield (at least it doesn't seem you can leave marks or some sort of prints on forcefield, since forcefields by nature are well more "different" kind of object).

Considering how a weaker, less experienced rider was able to predict the movements of someone who outright blitzing them, Kuuga could easily know when and where Metal would be.

One time he made a mark on a truck and the sealing energy from that made the truck explode along with the monster next to it even if he was not directly hit by it. But that was a different technique although its the same mark.

Edit: Forgot to say that this was probably due to Kuuga having considerably higher AP than the monster at the time but the sealing energy of the rising forms in particular carry out in the sparks/vibrations their attacks create.

Is the Hax touch based?
Based on touch but the effectiveness is based on durability.

Also, the videos are base Pegasus, Rising Pegasus's bowgun has rapid fire.

Last edited:
Considering how a weaker, less experienced rider was able to predict the movements of someone who outright blitzing them, Kuuga could easily know when and where Metal would be.
The problem is, Kuuga himself isn't much unpredictable. Metal's analytical prediction just turns his already quite predictable move, even more predictable for Metal

Back