• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C to low 1-C possible revision for Space ishtar (trying because why not)

It's about a thing that i have ask in the vsb discord.
it's that (the text below) and we answer me that the latter one should be low 1-C(5th dimmensionnal universe).
So since the universe that space ishtar will become(in some key) and IS in her final key, is an universe that have 4D space(they talk about it when they mention that their spaceship can manipulate the 4D space of the universe to an extant) + 1D temporal so 5th dimmensionnal universe, shouldn't she be low 1-C for being the entirely of this universe spaces/time include in her final key and possibly low 1-C for the key that have the - will become ?

"One thing i would like to know too, is one universe with 3D spatial + 1 temporal and one universe with 4D spatial + 1 temporal are the two low 2-C?"

It's a thread in mode "why not trying it" so well if i'm wrong then not problem, and if need scan all of the necessary one (for the thread) are in her profile + the description of these feat but will still be able to post them tho

Last edited:
So in resume she alredy have her tier for being the universe and his spaces/time, but since her universe is not 4th dimmensionnal but 5th dimmensionnal she should be low 1-C and not low 2-C

A spatially four-dimensional universe joined together with one dimension of time would be a Low 1-C structure, yes. If Ishtar becomes one with both space and time, and we have explicit or implicit proof that she encompasses past, present, and future all at once (see this thread for more information), then Low 1-C should be acceptable.

I'm not entirely sure if we can say for sure that the ship thing was talking about 4 spatial dimensions and not just 3 spatial + 1 temporal

The quote says something along the lines of "its main equipment is a time-grain accumulation sensor, a four-dimensional manipulator..."

I'm not entirely sure if we can say for sure that the ship thing was talking about 4 spatial dimensions and not just 3 spatial + 1 temporal

The quote says something along the lines of "its main equipment is a time-grain accumulation sensor, a four-dimensional manipulator..."
Well i can find if i search hard enough some thing that can maybie lead it more to think that they talk about a 4D space than the temporal dimmension (like because they use it for do space warp and that they never use the 4 dimmension term for time etc) but well lazy now

Last edited:
yeah i agree also iirc there was something about the ancient temple being made up of higher dimensional souls or something like that
also necros aren't real

So this Space Ishtar is a universe? Can you prove that its 4D dimensions are all spatial and isn't the standard 3D+1D(time) ?

So this Space Ishtar is a universe? Can you prove that its 4D dimensions are all spatial and isn't the standard 3D+1D(time) ?
I posted the quote this comes from above, imo it looks more like its 3d+time

I posted the quote this comes from above, imo it looks more like its 3d+time
I see, thanks. Yeah, just sent a quick look there, it is not enough to show that it is separate. The 2 parts of the sentence seem linked, so by being a time-grain accumulator and controlling space on top (I assume it does), it would be 4-D.

So if it's only that I don't think Low 1-C based on this would be acceptable.

Back