• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAHS Universe Upgrade / Low 1-C Universe

Heya everyone, today I will piece together the nonsense the author tried to do. In doing so, I’ll try to upgrade the baseline universe to 5D (4 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal). This will not directly affect Yan Sen, but will give an additional reasoning for its current tier in case of changes. However, it would give a baseline feat to any character capable of dwarfing/destroying the entire universe, such as Gods.

For now, the entire space-time of the universe is accepted as Low 2-C for obvious reasons.

The story mostly takes place inside the "human universe", in that universe, lower dimensions exist (such as 2D). It’s a given since they are living in 3 dimensions, but it’s no harm to prove it.

Now, the context for the above scene is a powerful ancient superhero using its law power to crush a part of space from three dimensions to two dimensions.

However, the two demon beasts that got caught within the technique managed to escape, so the mecha uses a higher-level technique, a four-dimensional cage. As you can see, it takes the form of a tesseract. It doesn’t mean much, but it is still important to point out that the author tried to draw a “four-dimensional shape” to illustrate it.

When the mecha returns to the Core (Its leader, basically), he gets into a fight with another member, stating that he didn't know the two demon beast could destroy a two-dimensional cage but also a four-dimensional one.

Later on, Yan Sen flattened the entire universe instead of just a portion of space.

Just after, we’re given an explanation regarding Yan Sen's action, explaining that it's the same thing as what the mecha did, except on a bigger scale. While the mecha “Just used the program to modify a small part of space” (The law giving to him by The Core), Yan Sen did so with the entire universe.

The key word here is “modify”. The mecha didn’t add nor remove dimensions, they just modified it to transform a 3D space into a 2D or 4D one. It means that they modified the properties of that area, but didn’t add anything to it, since they are only able to tweak it.

What that means is that, just like two-dimensionality exists within the verse, so is three-dimensionality and so is four-dimensionality. The main cast, for all intents, lives in the “3D” sections of the universe.

Later on, Henry BFR a Goddess inside its 12D space. When you are in a higher-dimensional space, you can’t interact, or do anything with a lower one despite being right “beside” a lower-dimensional creature. Said lower-dimensional creature will not be able to see you or interact with you, either.

It would effectively mean that the universe would turn from 3 spatial dimensions to 4 spatial dimensions, becoming 4 spatial dimensions+1 temporal dimension.

Agree : KingNanaya, Quintessence_PE, Dienomite22, Benimōru, Georredannea15, Rakih_Elyan, DemonGodMitchAubin, LuffyRuffy46307, Iamunanimousinthat, Daoist_Pepe, Patates, Spectra_Schiffer, Elizhaa

Disagree :

Neutral : NatzuX

Last edited:
Oh that makes a lot of sense but I have a question about this part:

"Later on, Henry BFR a Goddess inside its 12D space. When you are in a higher-dimensional space, you can’t interact, or do anything with a lower one despite being right “beside” a lower-dimensional creature. Said lower-dimensional creature will not be able to see you or interact with you, either."

Wouldn't this upgrade the baseline universe to 12D since the 12D space isn't it own seperate dimension entirely?
Yes, we thought about it, but we didn't include it in this crt because we weren't sure.

Oh that makes a lot of sense but I have a question about this part:

"Later on, Henry BFR a Goddess inside its 12D space. When you are in a higher-dimensional space, you can’t interact, or do anything with a lower one despite being right “beside” a lower-dimensional creature. Said lower-dimensional creature will not be able to see you or interact with you, either."

Wouldn't this upgrade the baseline universe to 12D since the 12D space isn't it own seperate dimension entirely?
You're clever, mister Dienomite22.

The thing is, we don't know if Henry's space is dependent or independent of the universe. There are things that point on both sides. That's why I only assume 4D+1D for now. If it's indeed dependent on the universe, then it would upgrade the universe to 12D+1D.

I’ll be honest, this is kinda confusing. The explanation in the OP isn’t very clear and the scans provided are cropped so weirdly. It would help if more context and elaboration was provided

I’ll be honest, this is kinda confusing. The explanation in the OP isn’t very clear and the scans provided are cropped so weirdly. It would help if more context and elaboration was provided
I had to crop because since it's a manhua, it's from top to bottom and not right to left. I'll add scans to make the scenes more comprehensible.

I've updated the scans, at least the ones that were cropped, and also added context within the OP. Tell me if it's any better.

Since I have discussed and supported it many times before, yes I agree.

Edit: MADRID İŞİNE BAK KARDEŞİM ICARDI'YI ISTEMEK FALAN HAYIRDIR AW?

Edit: @Quintessence_PE demiştim bana wanker dediniz, daha düne kadar selam vermediniz la, aç dediniz şimdi dediğimi yapıyorlar hakkım haram zıkkım olsun a çocukları

Last edited:
Back