• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Battle of Gods, but I have a good argument :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further proof: It is more difficult for Goku to teleport from Beerus' planet to Earth (even though both Beerus' planet and Earth reside within the Living Realm) compared to teleporting from King Kai's palace (residing within the Outer Realm) to Earth and vice-versa - This is plainly at odds with what is being proposed because, if the Living Realm and the Outer Realm were indeed separate space-times/dimensionally separated etc. it should be more difficult (unquantifiably so too) to sense Ki across and teleport from King Kai's place to Earth than from Beerus' planet to Earth
I think goku uses instant transmission as saiyans can't survive in outer space.

Last edited:
Separated universes also count as Low 2-C structures, if you can show they exist in their own space-time, Low 2-C isn't limited to just timelines.

Its the same reason why characters like Kratos, Dante, Odin (only for his 2-C, not his 2-A) and Hades are Tier 2 despire have no feats related to affect timelines.
A bunch of these scale to 2-C due to multiple Universal realms, others scale to feats "transcending space and time"

Also, the separate realms in DB are not separate universes

How do you disprove the separate space-time statements though
By noting that not all separate space-times are equal and we have to look at it on a case by case (verse by verse) basis. I don't even really agree that the different realms in DB are truly separate space-times

How do you disprove the separate space-time statements though
And by the way, this is my argument, basically :

Claim : the Living Realm and the Outer Realm are dimensionally separate spaces which makes their simultaneous destruction Tier 2 because of the unquantifiable distances involved (due to being separate spaces)

Contradiction : Goku can casually teleport from King Kai planet (inside the Outer Realm) to Earth (inside the Living Realm) but he can't casually teleport from Beerus' planet (inside the Living Realm) to Earth (also inside the Living Realm)

Therefore, the quantifiable distance between Beerus'planet and Earth is greater than the unquantifiable distance between King Kai's planet and Earth, meaning that the basis of arguing Tier 2 is invalid

The way I understand it, Low 2-C structure = 1 timeline. Multiple separate space-times is actually a 2-C structure. BoG didn't have timeline stuff so it couldn't be low 2-C. In fact, all the separate realms within U7 belong to the same timeline
The U7 is a space time, since its called a universe, stated to be based on ours [Which is a space times-]. Universes by default are space times

Universe 7 is a space-time, BoG fight was going to destroy it, thats a basic Low 2-C scaling
That's still arguably 3A based on how Universal destruction feats are quantified. I'm not super up-to-date with the distinction between 3A feats and Low 2C feats

No explicit destruction.

Simply saying "the entire universe was being destroyed" is not enough for Low 2-C without the mention of temporal damage, hence why I went the "affecting separate timespaces automatically involves the 4-D axis" route.
I think the DB cosmology needs to be settled first before we can actually decide that

No explicit destruction.

Simply saying "the entire universe was being destroyed" is not enough for Low 2-C without the mention of temporal damage, hence why I went the "affecting separate timespaces automatically involves the 4-D axis" route.
It's stated everything in the universe would get destroyed(everything is everything so includes time) and both beerus and goku so it's low 2-C with multipliers for goku.

It's stated everything in the universe would get destroyed(everything is everything so includes time) and both beerus and goku so it's low 2-C with multipliers for goku.
The whole macrocosm [U7]Is accepted as a space time in the wiki, thus destroying it significantly effecting it is a low 2-C feat

And by the way, this is my argument, basically :

Claim : the Living Realm and the Outer Realm are dimensionally separate spaces which makes their simultaneous destruction Tier 2 because of the unquantifiable distances involved (due to being separate spaces)

Contradiction : Goku can casually teleport from King Kai planet (inside the Outer Realm) to Earth (inside the Living Realm) but he can't casually teleport from Beerus' planet (inside the Living Realm) to Earth (also inside the Living Realm)

Therefore, the quantifiable distance between Beerus'planet and Earth is greater than the unquantifiable distance between King Kai's planet and Earth, meaning that the basis of arguing Tier 2 is invalid
Except Goku can do that, he just has to lock onto a ki signature.

Separated universes also count as Low 2-C structures, if you can show they exist in their own space-time, Low 2-C isn't limited to just timelines.

Its the same reason why characters like Kratos, Dante, Odin (only for his 2-C, not his 2-A) and Hades are Tier 2 despire have no feats related to affect timelines.
I must make a correction here.

hades was recently shown protecting his Underworld Universes from an all encompasing attack, and also reently Athena was shown to completely eradicting the underworld universes through all encompassing energy blast.

Thats all i will say about this lol.

Edit: oh wiat i see what you did there. Sorry...

Anways, As i see it. a Staff thread needs to be made (in my opinion) its either downgrade all of DBS to 3-A and Zeno to High 3-A or we get a Low 2-C upgrade. (Just my opinion) This has been something debated for a while and many threads created to change standards of something because of this. Maybe its time to bury the hachet? Though im sure the answer is obvious what will be picked.

the counterarguments seem pointless from what I've seen
basically if the "entire"(they really use the word entire universe like a million times) universe is destroyed then it wasn't destroyed because they didn't say time, even though according to vs wiki logic time should already be included when they say the entire universe is destroyed
you'd need some real mental gymnastics to say that universal destruction isn't universal destruction bro

I'm hoping there's more to the counterarguments than that but I don't recall seeing anything that can actually debunk the crt
What you described is universal destruction but the wiki's standard is that universal destruction is 3-A not low 2-C. This CRT is trying to use the logic that since the afterlife and other realms in U7's macrocosm are separated, then that must mean they are effecting the entire time space because they are effecting the entire thing which proves it's tier 2. This is the counter argument.

What you described is universal destruction but the wiki's standard is that universal destruction is 3-A not low 2-C. This CRT is trying to use the logic that since the afterlife and other realms in U7's macrocosm are separated, then that must mean they are effecting the entire time space because they are effecting the entire thing which proves it's tier 2. This is the counter argument.
I thought 3-A was just destroying everything that's INSIDE a single universe, not including the space-time of it

That is correct. And the wiki's standard is to assume that any universe destruction with no mention of time is 3-A.
while that is true
there is a difference between destroy the universe and destroy the ENTIRE universe
entire universe statements are according to their logic, considered high 3-A unless it's an outlier or something
and DBS has multiple universe sized spaces, which would be part of the universe
this fits the low 2-C description perfectly, I literally can't think of a more obvious way to prove low 2-c ngl

while that is true
there is a difference between destroy the universe and destroy the ENTIRE universe
entire universe statements are according to their logic, considered high 3-A unless it's an outlier or something
and DBS has multiple universe sized spaces, which would be part of the universe
this fits the low 2-C description perfectly, I literally can't think of a more obvious way to prove low 2-c ngl
They consider all universe busting statements to be 3-A if they have no mention of time. High 3-A is if the universe is infinite. I do agree that universe busting should be considered low 2-C by default though.

What you described is universal destruction but the wiki's standard is that universal destruction is 3-A not low 2-C
Y'know, I'm curious: is this standard dropped in favor of a higher rating when the fictional universe in question has its own unique structure?

Like, if a verse had a universe that housed a bunch of higher-dimensional constructs (let's use fifth-dimensional as an example; DC), would destroying that universe still just be 3-A because those higher-dimensional constructs weren't explicitly mentioned?

Y'know, I'm curious: is this standard dropped in favor of a higher rating when the fictional universe in question has its own unique structure?

Like, if a verse had a universe that housed a bunch of higher-dimensional constructs (let's use fifth-dimensional as an example; DC), would destroying that universe still just be 3-A because those higher-dimensional constructs weren't explicitly mentioned?
If it says the entire thing, then no it’s not 3A. However, doesn’t otherworld have a different flow of time. Then there’s the room of spirit and time, which should definitely be it’s own dimension and shit. I think Low 2C is fine. (But the afterlife being called dimensionally transcendent seems like Low 1C to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back