• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Battle of Gods, but I have a good argument :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of things are built on assumption, including cosmology. The fact is beyond (at or to the further side of, referring to the latter in this case) implies it isn't in the mortal world. Which makes sense because Beerus isn't a mortal.
Like I said, it has wider implications. I'd like a more substantial proof to change from the currently held convention that Beerus' planet lies inside the Living Realm

I'd like a more substantial proof to change from the currently held convention that Beerus' planet lies inside the Living Realm
I'd like any proof at all to support the currently held convention that Beerus' planet lies inside the Living Realm.

The Wiki, as far as I know, does not acknowledge those feats anymore.
Everybody scales off of the energy explosion that engulfed the universe Goku and Beerus created when their beams collided with each other.
Then, there's a bigger problem because the calc is based on the energy being visible in the Kaioshin realm

I dont like Proving a positive Vs Proving a negative debates.
Null is taking the positive here but they have evidence to back them up. Burden is currently on God900 to disprove the evidence or come up with new sufficient evidence. (Or just say the evidence is circumstantial, which it doesn't seem to be).

Actually, currently accepted speed calculations implicitly include even the Kaioshin realm as within quantifiable distance from Earth
Then, there's a bigger problem because the calc is based on the energy being visible in the Kaioshin realm
Just because it is accepted does not mean it is correct.

We have zero proof that Beerus' Planet is located within the Living World; in fact, the official summary of Episode 2 suggests that his planet exists beyond the stretches of the Universe.

Currently, beerus' planet is considered to be located in the living world, but it's location is unknown, but it's most likely far away from earth. I don't think that goku can IT to the supreme kai realm from earth, which is separate the living world. So maybe that could be something IDK.

Currently, beerus' planet is considered to be located in the living world, but it's location is unknown, but it's most likely far away from earth. I don't think that goku can IT to the supreme kai realm from earth, which is separate the living world. So maybe that could be something IDK.
Supreme Kai realm is located in the Outer Realm, so is King Kai's planet. Goku can casually IT from King Kai's planet to Earth and vice-versa

Tbh I second this. The OP is really weird for me to understand why. It was also very unexpected, something I don't appreciate since I'm currently discussing DB's cosmology with some peeps who know more of the tiering system than me.
Agreed. DB cosmology needs to be hashed out first

#502, and that's strange, because literally a day before, he could not reach the Sacred World of the Kai from Earth; in fact, nobody, could sense Gohan from Earth.
I believe Gohan was recuperating and perhaps hadn't been powering up. Buutenks had raised his ki to finish off Ultimate Gohan, which was probably why Goku could IT so casually

wouldn't it be for the best to close this thread, continue the explanation blog [Which hopefully will tackle the canon and non canon cosmology] then rate the feats after seeing the results. Because it will effect the bog, wither negatively or positively is unknown
[Tho I agree with low 2-C bog, goku and beerus have multiple feats and statements about them having enough power to completely utterly annihilate and destroy the entire macrocosm , which is a low 2-C structure. Destroying a low 2-C structure = Low 2-C feat] but eh

But now this is being discussed, Goku's IT is limited by the ki signature he's locking onto before teleporting, so how is this disproving the realms being seperated? Goku was still able to go from beerus' planet to earth after sensing gohan powering up.
It also have range issue, we don't even know the exact range limit of IT

Edit: according to DB wiki IT can potentially travel outside time itself, but well.........this is DB wiki we talking about

[Tho I agree with low 2-C bog, goku and beerus have multiple feats and statements about them having enough power to completely utterly annihilate and destroy the entire macrocosm , which is a low 2-C structure. Destroying a low 2-C structure = Low 2-C feat] but eh
The way I understand it, Low 2-C structure = 1 timeline. Multiple separate space-times is actually a 2-C structure. BoG didn't have timeline stuff so it couldn't be low 2-C. In fact, all the separate realms within U7 belong to the same timeline

But now this is being discussed, Goku's IT is limited by the ki signature he's locking onto before teleporting, so how is this disproving the realms being seperated? Goku was still able to go from beerus' planet to earth after sensing gohan powering up.
The problem is that Goku has been shown to casually IT from King Kai's planet to earth (and vice-versa) whereas he had to struggle for going from Beerus' planet to Earth despite the former being a cross-dimensional IT and the latter apparently being intra-dimensional IT

It also have range issue, we don't even know the exact range limit of IT

Edit: according to DB wiki IT can potentially travel outside time itself, but well.........this is DB wiki we talking about
There shouldn't be a range issue, it only comes from a ki signiture being to weak to sense, theoretically, Goku should be able to IT anywhere provided that the ki signature he's locking onto is big enough. But that's just a theory.

There shouldn't be a range issue, it only comes from a ki signiture being to weak to sense, theoretically, Goku should be able to IT anywhere provided that the ki signature he's locking onto is big enough. But that's just a theory.
So far Goku has never been able to sense power in other Universes

Or he doesn't even bother to, and DB fighter not always at full power, when relax and not fighting they can drop their ki to even equal to normal people, so..........this kind of argument have full of hole
I mean Goku lives for the challenge. He just can't sense beyond his Universe. However, I feel like it is only a matter of time before that changes

I mean Goku lives for the challenge. He just can't sense beyond his Universe
when we talking about the problem that why Goku can't sense other fighter outside U7 despite their massive power, it is more of a plot, storytelling and narrative problem than anything else.

Why Goku need to sense beyond his universe, literally those character outside of his universe appear way later in the series, so it is come down to narrative, as those character still not exist in the story, thus he can't sense them. You literally force Goku to sense characters that not event exist in the story yet, so.............you can stop this kind of argument

The way I understand it, Low 2-C structure = 1 timeline. Multiple separate space-times is actually a 2-C structure. BoG didn't have timeline stuff so it couldn't be low 2-C. In fact, all the separate realms within U7 belong to the same timeline
Separated universes also count as Low 2-C structures, if you can show they exist in their own space-time, Low 2-C isn't limited to just timelines.

Its the same reason why characters like Kratos, Dante, Odin (only for his 2-C, not his 2-A) and Hades are Tier 2 despire have no feats related to affect timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back