• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Battle of Gods, but I have a good argument :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with this actually
wwasn't there a statement I'm the databooks that said the heaven itself has a surface area as wide as the universe? And sadly we can't use the buuhan feat...for canon db.😈
There is in Daizenshuu itself but its anime only, shown by how its listed under anime section
838845a79e5c9d7b30f74a3bec588ac2be13a631v2_hq.jpg

Last edited:
DB cosmology thread number 2796

This is literally a banned topic.
Do not attempt to change the current Dragon Ball cosmology and power ratings without new evidence from an ongoing manga or anime series. We have heard all of the arguments many times before, and are so exhausted of constantly dealing with those topics that bringing them up recurrently leads to nowhere, with the discussion threads being oftentimes closed immediately.

In short, there is no conclusive proof that the realms in a universe all have different time continuums.

DB cosmology thread number 2796

This is literally a banned topic.

In short, there is no conclusive proof that the realms in a universe all have different time continuums.
It would benefit all of us to say the arguments of why they aren't instead of linking us to a paragraph that literally says "they aren't because it has been discussed" without actually giving proper arguments of why they aren't.

Disagree

Different regions within the same Universe can have different flow of time. Time flow in all of the sub structures within each DB universe is strongly correlated i.e. if you leave an area (eg. Living realm) to spend some time in another area (eg. Kaioshin Realm) and then return to the original area, you don't end up in a random instant of time and typically always end up in the future relative to when you left without really any spatio-temporal tether to return to. Basically, wherever Goku can instant teleport to is within the same Universe space-time

What you say go in contradiction of Beerus and Champa's feat be accepted as a combined 2-C feat, since that its only possible if each universes are treated as having their own separated space-time continuum, if not then it had to be downgraded it to 3-A, because otherwise by default Beerus and Goku's feat it had to be treated as Low 2-C.

The statements make it clear that the entire U7 was going to be destroyed in the clash, and a 3-A explosion inside the Living World would only destroy everything within that realm and not be capable to affect the Afterlife.

Last edited:
Now, do I believe this is 2-C? None of these dimensions are stated to be universal in size; although, you could make a strong case for the entirety of the Other World being universal in size because... duh- but, there are no explicit statements that they are universal in size, so I will not make that claim. At the very least, this feat is Low 2-C.
To be honest even if the Other World/Afterlife was as big as the Living World, it would still be Low 2-C as there is no unquantifiable distance that separated the two realms since they are attached to each other.

Disagree

Different regions within the same Universe can have different flow of time. Time flow in all of the sub structures within each DB universe is strongly correlated i.e. if you leave an area (eg. Living realm) to spend some time in another area (eg. Kaioshin Realm) and then return to the original area, you don't end up in a random instant of time and typically always end up in the future relative to when you left without really any spatio-temporal tether to return to. Basically, wherever Goku can instant teleport to is within the same Universe space-time
Just because the times are parallel doesn’t mean they’re the same
and I really hope I worded that correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back