• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Losers R4M2] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Accelerator vs Haruka

I'm so so sorry froggy...
The other two didn’t talk back about it at all, plus the reasoning for all this feels pretty concrete. I mean the dude scales to a High 1-C feat, he should’ve never been allowed in the first place

Next time I’ll do a much better job investigating profiles personally and ensuring that anyone entered aren’t hiding things in other character’s pages.

The other two didn’t talk back about it at all, plus the reasoning for all this feels pretty concrete. I mean the dude scales to a High 1-C feat, he should’ve never been allowed in the first place

Next time I’ll do a much better job investigating profiles personally and ensuring that anyone entered aren’t hiding things in other character’s pages.
Colton would've sweeped the tourney ngl

No one told me that Accel could get a blanket resistance to entire power systems all at once. Why is this only being brought up now? Was he cheesed into this tourney?
Suppressing a force that slightly distorts the laws of physics and suppressing a force that comes from the inner world are two different things.

The power of the human soul a priori transcends the entire universe and timeline, and is capable of influencing even the higher worlds (the unconscious collective part of humanity creates phases), despite the fact that from the perspective of higher beings, the human world is like a box of toys (and also despite the fact that the higher worlds cannot be explained with the help of numbers and words). This means that the power of the human soul has an incredible strength and range, and theoretically everyone should have a High-1C.
The High 1-C hax strength durability is also new to me, I did spoil myself with the sword being 1-tier, but when Accel on several occasions nearly lost to mere punches or a gun, I thought he would fit into 7-A, especially with the battery depletion giving character unable to bypass the passive aura a chance 🗿
I’d wait until Froggy actually gets in on this before deciding on disqualification
Maybe froggy didn’t know when he submitted accel, but by the look of this there’s clearly been a big mistake
I'm so so sorry froggy...
Not that Accel getting DQ'd personally matter to me, I simply inserted my probably most favorite anime character when the final spots were empty. It was cool to argue for him together with ShadeyD at several threats 👀

The High 1-C hax strength durability is also new to me, I did spoil myself with the sword being 1-tier, but when Accel on several occasions nearly lost to mere punches or a gun, I thought he would fit into 7-A, especially with the battery depletion giving character unable to bypass the passive aura a chance 🗿
I don’t blame you at all, this is just an unfortunate situation 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️ next tourney shouldn’t have this problem (hopefully)

Back