• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emergency Replacement Round (Loser's R4M2) - Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Whisper (SS) vs Haruka

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Whisper

Full Power0
HarukaSuppressed0
Inconclusive0
Welcome to the losers bracket! Whoever loses in the losers bracket will have NO remaining chances in the tourney. Good luck! Winner advances to face Cinner.

Due to unforeseen smurfiness, Accelerator has been replaced by Whisper.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Both at 7-A.

Last edited:
ACCEL THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK FRFR
anyways whisper starts in by using TK to float herself up and starts making sound waves
That would definitely annoy Haruka, naturally, but the AP shouldn’t screw her over (Seeing as there’s no calcs for whisper, she’d be baseline mountain, meaning haruka’s AP is 5.85x Greater)

Haruka would counter with dark shockwaves to, well, counteract them. Seeing as her ap is much greater, this should probably be doable.

That would definitely annoy Haruka, naturally, but the AP shouldn’t screw her over (Seeing as there’s no calcs for whisper, she’d be baseline mountain, meaning haruka’s AP is 5.85x Greater)

Haruka would counter with dark shockwaves to, well, counteract them. Seeing as her ap is much greater, this should probably be doable.
Regen goes brrr!

Also Whisper Will naturally Screech you know sound manip.

Regen goes brrr!

Also Whisper Will naturally Screech you know sound manip.
Forgor about the regen, but that shouldn’t be a problem.

Haruka will have enough of whispers’ noise already, and seeing as she can regenerate without healing magic, Haruka will not hesitate to yeet her into the void of despair
  • Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Possession, & Pocket Reality Manipulation (Via “Void Of Despair” Skill. Haruka can trap opponents in a black void, which preys on an opponent’s worst fears or nightmares, e.g if a character has a fear of bees, they will find themselves surrounded by a horde of bees stinging them, being chased by bees whilst being shrunk to their size, and various other horrible versions of said fear. This skill is also stated by Shizu to be “Possessing” her. However, if an opponent has enough willpower, or is simply incapable of experiencing fear, they can break out of this easily.)
Seeing as whisper doesn’t have supernatural willpower, I think this could be very problematic for her, especially if she’s being tortured by her worst fears (Which, her being a cat, would probably be baths or water in general, lol) at the same time whilst trying to figure out how to escape.

Seeing as whisper doesn’t have supernatural willpower, I think this could be very problematic for her, especially if she’s being tortured by her worst fears (Which, her being a cat, would probably be baths or water in general, lol) at the same time whilst trying to figure out how to escape.
Whisper's worst fear is cucumber so she'd react to it in the video

Whisper's worst fear is cucumber so she'd ract to it in the video
Ah, okay, well she’d probably start to be chased by hundreds of them that can slither on the ground (Cat’s are scared of cucumbers because they resemble snakes) so, would the void of despair be an immediate game over or does whisper have something I’m missing?

Ah, okay, well she’d probably start to be chased by hundreds of them that can slither on the ground (Cat’s are scared of cucumbers because they resemble snakes) so, would the void of despair be an immediate game over or does whisper have something I’m missing?
Whisper would immediately Chuck them at sender you see...
She doesn't mind snakes that much if it's just a plain cucumber she'd be running off.

Whisper would immediately Chuck them at sender you see...
She doesn't mind snakes that much if it's just a plain cucumber she'd be running off.
Who’s sender? She doesn’t get outside help whilst in the void of despair, nor in this fight actually

Well, if that’s what’s she’d be scared of the most specifically, then it’d be cucumbers. Haruka has info analysis to know this, like she did with knowing about Shizu’s past 🗿 So how would she get outta this without supernatural willpower?

Who’s sender? She doesn’t get outside help whilst in the void of despair, nor in this fight actually

Well, if that’s what’s she’d be scared of the most specifically, then it’d be cucumbers. Haruka has info analysis to know this, like she did with knowing about Shizu’s past 🗿 So how would she get outta this without supernatural willpower?
Oh I meant haruka

She will think of her old team and constantly strum her guitar to atleast see if something is possible

Oh I meant haruka
Ohhh mb, Haruka isn’t visible in the void of despair. It’s a space that Haruka can control from the outside if that makes sense. It’s like a pocket dimension, hence pocket dimension creation
She will think of her old team and constantly strum her guitar to atleast see if something is possible
Well, I don’t think that’d work seeing as she’s stuck there by herself and her worst fears. plus, outside help is barred, and breaking out isn’t really possible unless you can stand firm against whatever extreme-level version of the fear your facing there, like how Shizu did. Which is why extreme willpower is one of the only ways to escape this

Ohhh mb, Haruka isn’t visible in the void of despair. It’s a space that Haruka can control from the outside if that makes sense. It’s like a pocket dimension, hence pocket dimension creation

Well, I don’t think that’d work seeing as she’s stuck there by herself and her worst fears. plus, outside help is barred, and breaking out isn’t really possible unless you can stand firm against whatever extreme-level version of the fear your facing there, like how Shizu did. Which is why extreme willpower is one of the only ways to escape this
Me rn

Colton would TAKE NON OF THIS LIGHTLY
my waifu frfr fra

Back