• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Losers R3M2] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Rotten Sewage vs Accelerator

What would Accel do against a 3000 meter massive Monster?
"All I can do... is take out the trash. Isn't that right?"

Taking out literal trash, in other words separating a whole mountain of trash to individual things could perhaps be done by this at a largened scale. There is endless air in an endless abandoned city after all, the scale of his enemy doesn't seem to limit Accel much 👀
Watching
Sewage pls avenge my baby boy Axlven
Will you message [B]ShadeyD[/B] for me?

I may just vote accel right now 🗿 I don’t know much about the dude, but I’m assuming thanks to vector manip and rotten only possessing physical trash-based attacks and limited body control, it makes accel impossible to hit at all in the match right?

I may just vote accel right now 🗿 I don’t know much about the dude, but I’m assuming thanks to vector manip and rotten only possessing physical trash-based attacks and limited body control, it makes accel impossible to hit at all in the match right?
If Rotten can wait 15 minutes, perhaps BFR'ing himself and coming back later...

But then Accel could just turn off his battery as he does it in the show, as why to have it activated where the enemy isn't near. So the only option seems to somehow survive 15 minutes while somehow fighting Accel for him to keep the battery on

Tbh I think it is a stomp, I don’t see any methods for rotten to hurt him
Also think Rotten lasting a literal vacuum cleaning (both sphere and tornado one, both able to be resized to his size) for 15 minutes straight is below a realistic chance, this seems like a stomp indeed

I’m pleasantly surprised, I thought Accelerator being human sized would screw him over and then we’d get Haruka vs Rotten Sewage 2

I’m pleasantly surprised, I thought Accelerator being human sized would screw him over and then we’d get Haruka vs Rotten Sewage 2
In his fight with Touma (where he gets forced to use wind manip as Touma's hand nullifies his melee attacks), Accel looks at the moon and states the world is on the palm of his hand, that it could be possible for him to destroy it. Don't underestimate the 1# esper of Academic City, there is a reason he is 1# scaling above the masses of other espers easily, his AoE range is almost unlimited

In his fight with Touma (where he gets forced to use wind manip as Touma's hand nullifies his melee attacks), Accel looks at the moon and states the world is on the palm of his hand, that it could be possible for him to destroy it. Don't underestimate the 1# esper of Academic City, there is a reason he is 1# scaling above the masses of other espers easily
I see, he’s a real big shot.

Well you know, Accelerator has a time limit and RS is mountain sized, I just assumed he didn’t have the AOE.
Really I was thinking he’d just make a vector field only around himself or whatever and then rotten would have no options lol

I guess if that was the case this would’ve been incon

Really I was thinking he’d just make a vector field only around himself or whatever and then rotten would have no options lol
His very body is made to have such a field on itself passively (11D one), he doesn't have to use forcefields, he just stands and lets enemies he sees insignificant to destroy themselves trying to attack him 🗿

Back