• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M8] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Haruka vs Rotten Sewage

If that came off like that, i apologize, i was just pointing it out, lol. i just went “Yo, why did you say this earlier and now you‘re saying something different all of a sudden?”
For V. Verse I like to show off all possible abilities of a character before they die, so I allowed rotten sewage to survive one punch, although it was a very tiny one still doing massive damage. This way I was able to show how his healing and body actually work before I offed him. Realistically Seiya instantly clears any High 7-A on the wiki unless they have tier 1 Smurf
He Has High 7-A Durability, sure, but as I’ve explained above, and like you’ve said, it‘s pretty much size-dependant. He could survive a High 7-A character blowing a hole in him, but what about a 7-A explosion that‘s bigger than himself and vaporizes most of the stuff on his body, and therefore hindering his regeneration? Unless Rotten sewage can survive a High 7-A explosion that does the same thing as haruka’s ultimate darkness strike, he ain’t coming back once Haruka lands that on him
I mean, does a 7-A attack normally encompassing all of a High 7-A’s body normally hurt them? Once again, the body material doesn’t behave anything like normal trash as it’s Monsterized. You haven’t mentioned dura neg once in this so I don’t see vaporization being possible, and if the explosion is at 7-A I don’t see it being able to inflict that affect anyway
Doesn’t that mean it’s ONLY when he’s using that? Haruka will still be able to do quite a bit of damage and vaporize most of the mush in his body if he’s 6,200 metres tall compared to haruka’s 5,000 metre minimum ultimate darkness strike
Since when are a characters abilities restricted purely to a notable technique? He has this great body control, he can just form himself into a wave on its own, that’s just the attack name for when he specifically becomes a tsunami and crashes down

Plus I’m thinking rather than more height, he crushed himself down to give himself massive horizontal width, he should be able to compress down to a skyscraper sized wave which is just really really long

Who knows? Ray might have information analysis.
In that case, i know all your secrets, Javen.

LEMME SEE SOME SEARCH HISTORY, BOY.
pgcover.jpg

For V. Verse I like to show off all possible abilities of a character before they die, so I allowed rotten sewage to survive one punch, although it was a very tiny one still doing massive damage. This way I was able to show how his healing and body actually work before I offed him. Realistically Seiya instantly clears any High 7-A on the wiki unless they have tier 1 Smurf
Incorrect axlven stomps

I mean, does a 7-A attack normally encompassing all of a High 7-A’s body normally hurt them? Once again, the body material doesn’t behave anything like normal trash as it’s Monsterized. You haven’t mentioned dura neg once in this so I don’t see vaporization being possible, and if the explosion is at 7-A I don’t see it being able to inflict that affect anyway
What does being monsterized mean? Does it mean the mush is supercharged? Or does it simply mean it’s come to life? That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Rotten sewages whole thing is being made out of a massive pile of trash, isn’t it? It’s heavily i,plied that rotten sewages trash behaves a lot like normal trash too:

Weaknesses: Burning may be effective, as he is made from trash.

Says nothin about super duper or “monsterized” trash, does it?

I didn’t say a word about durability negation, i just said that Haruka can literally vaporize the stuff he’s made out of (which can slow his regeneration, by the way) especially considering that unless rotten sewage transforms into his huge tsunami form, her ultimate darkness strike will be a whole lot bigger than him, AKA, a bunch of burnable material, as the above ^ in the weaknesses category has clearly stated. It wouldn’t be super duper trash if it was burnable and destroyable like this says, would it?

What does being monsterized mean? Does it mean the mush is supercharged? Or does it simply mean it’s come to life? That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Rotten sewages whole thing is being made out of a massive pile of trash, isn’t it? It’s heavily i,plied that rotten sewages trash behaves a lot like normal trash too:

Weaknesses: Burning may be effective, as he is made from trash.

Says nothin about super duper or “monsterized” trash, does it?

I didn’t say a word about durability negation, i just said that Haruka can literally vaporize the stuff he’s made out of (which can slow his regeneration, by the way) especially considering that unless rotten sewage transforms into his huge tsunami form, her ultimate darkness strike will be a whole lot bigger than him, AKA, a bunch of burnable material, as the above ^ in the weaknesses category has clearly stated. It wouldn’t be super duper trash if it was burnable and destroyable like this says, would it?
It means the trash has High 7-A durability and AP, so I guess definitely supercharged from normal garbage. The only thing ‘normal’ like is that it burns like normal trash, but also, being Monsterized does mean that every inch of him is alive too. When trash is knocked off, it becomes normal until absorbed again, hence how he is able to increase in size without gathering miles of deadweight and how he can control his body effectively and as quickly as he does despite how much mass he needs to live every time he contorts

I still don’t see how she vaporizes him since it’s High 7-A durability, even with an explosive effect, this takes time and the initial explosion wouldn’t even do much damage. I imagine rotten sewage could collapse himself over any fires she starts on his body to put them out

Plus slowing his regen doesn’t mean too much with so many succulent buildings around him able to restore dozens of meters of him every time, and he can make this especially useful as a wave

It means the trash has High 7-A durability and AP, so I guess definitely supercharged from normal garbage. The only thing ‘normal’ like is that it burns like normal trash, but also, being Monsterized does mean that every inch of him is alive too. When trash is knocked off, it becomes normal until absorbed again, hence how he is able to increase in size without gathering miles of deadweight and how he can control his body effectively and as quickly as he does despite how much mass he needs to live every time he contorts
If it can burn, then an explosion could vaporize it, in case you couldn’t see what i was getting at. Explosions can also cause fires if there’s something flammable too, Like, I don’t know, the cars and busses in rotten sewage that have oil and other flammables like leather in em?
Plus slowing his regen doesn’t mean too much with so many succulent buildings around him able to restore dozens of meters of him every time, and he can make this especially useful as a wave
I’ve said before that Haruka ain’t gonna just sit there and let him regenerate, she’s going to attack any opportunity she gets.

It’ll be surface level burns, hardly a hindrance to the massive Rotten Sewage, and I already have a method for him to put them out also
That’s true, but it does give haruka another advantage even if rotten sewage can put them out. It’s time spent putting out fires, and not, y’know, fighting. Also, ”Surface level burns” can also burn the mush he is made out of and a whole lot of the trash sticking out of his body. I’m very sure all of that is surface level

That’s true, but it does give haruka another advantage even if rotten sewage can put them out. It’s time spent putting out fires, and not, y’know, fighting. Also, ”Surface level burns” can also burn the mush he is made out of and a whole of the trash sticking out of his body. I’m very sure all of that is surface level
He can put burns out like this by condensing parts of his body to form them into waves putting them out. Since it’s surface level, he shouldn’t have to spend too much time focusing on that and he can still spam vehicles or muck cannons in the meantime

Plus yeah his entire body is just trash and structures contained within

Plus yeah his entire body is just trash and structures contained within
Huh? Then why does his artwork show a whole lot of vehicles and garbage sticking out?
He can put burns out like this by condensing parts of his body to form them into waves putting them out. Since it’s surface level, he shouldn’t have to spend too much time focusing on that and he can still spam vehicles or muck cannons in the meantime
He would probably have to do that around his entire body given the scope of haruka’s ultimate darkness strike, and we’re assuming it doesn’t just vaporize his mushy body here given that it’s clearly flammable. If rotten sewage can somehow survive that, the fire is still a very big aftereffect. And didn’t you say he wouldn’t shoot from a massive distance which haruka would be at? It seems like she can just use another ultimate darkness strike to just keep burning him. And He can’t condense himself to put them out forever. He has to deal with haruka somehow, therefore letting himself burn.

Last edited:
Huh? Then why does his artwork show a whole lot of vehicles and garbage sticking out?
1. My sister doesn’t know how to properly illustrate his size
2. Of course there’s stuff sticking out, I meant that his entire body is just that- trash. No organs, no anything
3. This is another frivolous misunderstanding 🗿
He would probably have to do that around his entire body given the scope of haruka’s ultimate darkness strike, and we’re assuming it doesn’t just vaporize his mushy body here given that it’s clearly flammable. If rotten sewage can somehow survive that, the fire is still a very big aftereffect. And didn’t you say he wouldn’t shoot from a massive distance which haruka would be at? It seems like she can just use another ultimate darkness strike to just keep burning him. And He can’t condense himself to put them out forever. He has to deal with haruka somehow, therefore letting himself burn.
There’s no reason he needs to play the cat and mouse game if he’s being wrecked with explosion, which are still just surface level regardless of whether they are all over him or not

Tbh I think he just resorts to Monolith trash beam after this goes long enough with no success

1. My sister doesn’t know how to properly illustrate his size
2. Of course there’s stuff sticking out, I meant that his entire body is just that- trash. No organs, no anything
3. This is another frivolous misunderstanding 🗿
Huh, didn’t know your sister drew them. Alr lol
There’s no reason he needs to play the cat and mouse game if he’s being wrecked with explosion, which are still just surface level regardless of whether they are all over him or not
How so? I don’t think explosions of that size will have any problem making a big hole in what is mostly random mush and garbage, considering the majority of it should be flammable as well, and vaporizing liquids like the trashy mush rotten sewage is made of doesn’t take a whole lot of energy or heat.
Tbh I think he just resorts to Monolith trash beam after this goes long enough with no success
Haruka would have some distance to see it coming towards her and dodge, and like you’ve said before, it’s not a guaranteed hit, and rotten sewages’ angry nature will also hinder accuracy.

How so? I don’t think explosions of that size will have any problem making a big hole in what is mostly random mush and garbage, considering the majority of it should be flammable as well, and vaporizing liquids like the trashy mush rotten sewage is made of doesn’t take a whole lot of energy or heat.
I mean

As I said before many times

It’s still High 7-A, regardless of being flammable, or the size of her attack, she won’t be able to make a hole THAT big. Does that affect still happen at that durability? Her attacks don’t have dura neg and surface damages aren’t that hindering to him.

I mean

As I said before many times

It’s still High 7-A, regardless of being flammable, or the size of her attack, she won’t be able to make a hole THAT big. Does that affect still happen at that durability? Her attacks don’t have dura neg and surface damages aren’t that hindering to him.
Yeah, but you’ve said before it’s “Mostly” Size dependant. It’s not like rotten sewage will just ignore basic science and have his trash not vaporized by an explosion. Once again, not a whole lot of heat or energy is needed to burn or vaporize liquids, which is what rotten sewage is mostly made out of. (Mush with bits of garbage in it) His durability isn’t consistent, considering that if he shrinks, he’s weaker. If he grows it’s stronger, etc. it’s size dependant. I get why he’s listed as High 7-A (Scaling to his own AP) But how is he supposed to resist large explosions that vaporize the very thing he is made out of?

Yeah, but you’ve said before it’s “Mostly” Size dependant. It’s not like rotten sewage will just ignore basic science and have his trash not vaporized by an explosion. Once again, not a whole lot of heat or energy is needed to burn or vaporize liquids, which is what rotten sewage is mostly made out of. (Mush with bits of garbage in it) His durability isn’t consistent, considering that if he shrinks, he’s weaker. If he grows it’s stronger, etc. it’s size dependant. I get why he’s listed as High 7-A (Scaling to his own AP) But how is he supposed to resist large explosions that vaporize the very thing he is made out of?
Not that he wouldn’t burn, I just can’t understand why you think this would be such a massive factor at first considering that the explosion itself does very little and Rotten has plenty of extra baggage to power through these and ways to out out flames

Plus I think you overestimate how much weaker he’d get from explosions like these

Not that he wouldn’t burn, I just can’t understand why you think this would be such a massive factor at first considering that the explosion itself does very little and Rotten has plenty of extra baggage to power through these and ways to out out flames

Plus I think you overestimate how much weaker he’d get from explosions like these
What makes you think it does very little? Especially if haruka closes the AP gap somewhat with reactive evolution? The explosion of ultimate darkness strike is at least 5,000 metres, and it’s not like mush won’t just simply not be vaporized, especially considering how his durability is size dependant.

Think of it this way: 10 Square metres of water is in a box, (Rotten sewage’s mush annd trash in this case) and an explosion goes off directly next to it. Despite the fact that the water can change form and survive extremely high quantities of kinetic energy, the explosion simply vaporizes some, if not all of it, turning it into mere vapor.

^ Therefore, the fact that the water can take lots of kinetic energy passing into or through it doesn’t matter.

What makes you think it does very little? Especially if haruka closes the AP gap somewhat with reactive evolution? The explosion of ultimate darkness strike is at least 5,000 metres, and it’s not like mush won’t just simply not be vaporized, especially considering how his durability is size dependant.

Think of it this way: 10 Square metres of water is in a box, (Rotten sewage’s mush annd trash in this case) and an explosion goes off directly next to it. Despite the fact that the water can change form and survive extremely high quantities of kinetic energy, the explosion simply vaporizes some, if not all of it, turning it into mere vapor.
The point is that it’s not substantial. I pointed out that it’s surface level damage regardless of of its 5000 or a million meters, still not that bad for him

The point is that it’s not substantial. I pointed out that it’s surface level damage regardless of of its 5000 or a million meters, still not that bad for him
When the explosion of haruka’s ultimate darkness strike will literally have no problem vaporizing rotten sewages mush and trash? I understand that his durability is High 7-A and all, but given the properties of his body (Which is why i used the water analogy above) and lack of resistances to heat, or, y’know, vaporization, I don’t think that matters here, especially when we are on a wiki that factors in a lot of science stuff. Why Do you think mush and trash can’t be vaporized when it’s made clear on his profile that it’s burnable?

When the explosion of haruka’s ultimate darkness strike will literally have no problem vaporizing rotten sewages mush and trash? I understand that his durability is High 7-A and all, but given the properties of his body (Which is why i used the water analogy above) and lack of resistances to heat, or, y’know, vaporization, I don’t think that matters here, especially when we are on a wiki that factors in a lot of science stuff. Why Do you think mush and trash can’t be vaporized when it’s made clear on his profile that it’s burnable?
It’s on the SURFACE of his body ONLY. This is the point of why I bring up durability so much, this protects him from her automatically inflicting a deep wound with it

You need a ton of her attacks to achieve the goal you’re pursuing here

You need a ton of her attacks to achieve the goal you’re pursuing here
She can transform her scythe to give it multiple blades… 👀
It’s on the SURFACE of his body ONLY. This is the point of why I bring up durability so much, this protects him from her automatically inflicting a deep wound with it
I feel like we‘re just going in circles here…

I don’t wanna cause a scene or flame war (Debates are supposed to be fun) so I’ll say this. Regardless of whether or not you think haruka could simply vaporize the very stuff rotten sewage is made of, there’s no reliable way for rotten sewage to hit her once she learns she needs to keep her distance, Is there? I feel like even if she can’t kill rotten sewage without having a lengthy fight, she’s still the one doing all the damage and heavy-lifting here.

She can transform her scythe to give it multiple blades… 👀

I feel like we‘re just going in circles here…

I don’t wanna cause a scene or flame war (Debates are supposed to be fun) so I’ll say this. Regardless of whether or not you think haruka could simply vaporize the very stuff rotten sewage is made of, there’s no reliable way for rotten sewage to hit her once she learns she needs to keep her distance, Is there? I feel like even if she can’t kill rotten sewage without having a lengthy fight, she’s still the one doing all the damage and heavy-lifting here.
Fine, I’ll bite

Haruka FRA

Kinda sad we didn't end up getting an epic kaiju battle between rotten sewage and centipede
Then again poor Cinner would meet Haruka in round 1, after he lost in round 1 of every tourney he got input into, despite being in the upper third of all total 16 characters present in terms of combat power, each time. Haruka vs Cinner still seems to be a very unpredictable and tight match coming, with both being melee types

Then again poor Cinner would meet Haruka in round 1, after he lost in round 1 of every tourney he got input into, despite being in the upper third of all total 16 characters present in terms of combat power each time. Haruka vs Cinner still seems to be a very unpredictable and tight match coming, with both being melee types
Knowing rayfire he is making arguments prematurely right now for it lol

[Insert Gender pronouns] is really similar to you in this Vene 👀 Seems like the power of Cat having Pepsi circulating instead of blood rivals an entire star in terms of arguing power capacity
And THATS why pepsi is better (I also don't really do pronouns and that sort of stuff, so call me what you like lol)

Back