• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Losers R1M1] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Accelerator vs Saturday Sonic

Accelerator can seemingly bounce back anything Sonic does. However Sonic has a forcefield and is pretty smart, he should take notice his attacks do no damage and Accelerator’s battery and take precautions to avoid attacks. It’s not like Accelerator could really catch him with his speed, acrobatics, true flight, and underground mobility. Even if he doesn’t know Accelerator is on a time limit or gets impatient and attacks, he shouldn’t really be finished off too easily.

Ok this Is Gonna be kinda hard but sonic starts off with throwing hands I think
Accelerator can seemingly bounce back anything Sonic does. However Sonic has a forcefield and is pretty smart, he should take notice his attacks do no damage and Accelerator’s battery and take precautions to avoid attacks. It’s not like Accelerator could really catch him with his speed, acrobatics, true flight, and underground mobility. Even if he doesn’t know Accelerator is on a time limit or gets impatient and attacks, he shouldn’t really be finished off too easily.
I still see the first-moment doing permanent damage, as Accel mostly starts with standing and doing nothing, Sonic rushing at him and throwing a punch will in the minimum destroy his arm (as his vectors get turned against him, it was shown in the anime), likely both arms if Sonic doesn't notice in time, potentially more.

Accel has the option to one-hit Sonic at this point by additionally touching him and reversing his blood flow, making him explode into a blood mess, but it's not guaranteed that in-character Accel would straight go for a kill. Also agree that catching Sonic with his crazy speed amps and acrobatics like this would be at a low probability, but the arm/both arms damage seems to be permanent, as I don't see Sonic having any healing or regen, or precog to notice beforehand.

I still see the first-moment doing permanent damage, as Accel mostly starts with standing and doing nothing, Sonic rushing at him and throwing a punch will in the minimum destroy his arm (as his vectors get turned against him, it was shown in the anime), likely both arms if Sonic doesn't notice in time, potentially more.

Accel has the option to one-hit Sonic at this point by additionally touching him and reversing his blood flow, making him explode into a blood mess, but it's not guaranteed that in-character Accel would straight go for a kill. Also agree that catching Sonic with his crazy speed amps and acrobatics like this would be at a low probability, but the arm/both arms damage seems to be permanent, as I don't see Sonic having any healing or regen, or precog to notice beforehand.
But Sonic has his forcefield and should be able to take his own initial attack and recognize not to do that again.

I doubt Accelerator gets the chance to touch Sonic with his inferior movement options. I notice he can fly with wind, but Sonic has that plus acrobatics, underground mobility, and surface scaling. Also he has his forcefield around him constantly, so who even says direct contact can be made without breaking that?

But Sonic has his forcefield and should be able to take his own initial attack and recognize not to do that again.

Have a look at this, the guy with the metal bat seems to crumble in agonizing pain and the gang attacking with fists afterward gets their wrists completely broken. The damage reflected seems greater, and seems to target weak spots as wrists, would Sonic's arms be able to endure and not break in their weak points as shown in the vid? Would be Sonic able to deal with the pain, great enough to nearly paralyze?
I doubt Accelerator gets the chance to touch Sonic with his inferior movement options. I notice he can fly with wind, but Sonic has that plus acrobatics, underground mobility, and surface scaling. Also he has his forcefield around him constantly, so who even says direct contact can be made without breaking that?
The point is Sonic attacks with fists (or at least it seems likely he will use them first), which will still go through his forcefield, meaning the forcefield shouldn't protect his wrists. Attacking from the underground doesn't change the fact attack damage reflects at weak points, Accel starts by just standing there, provoking Sonic unintentionally.

Have a look at this, the guy with the metal bat seems to crumble in agonizing pain and the gang attacking with fists afterward gets their wrists completely broken. The damage reflected seems greater, and seems to target weak spots as wrists, would Sonic's arms be able to endure and not break in their weak points as shown in the vid? Would be Sonic able to deal with the pain, great enough to nearly paralyze?

The point is Sonic attacks with fists (or at least it seems likely he will use them first), which will still go through his forcefield, meaning the forcefield shouldn't protect his wrists. Attacking from the underground doesn't change the fact attack damage reflects at weak points, Accel starts by just standing there, provoking Sonic unintentionally.

I see, but unless Accelerator has evidence of getting past full body shields I don’t see it being that easy. The picture shows it as a bubble extending beyond Sonic’s body. And I think it targeted the guys wrist since that was where he was applying force by swinging the bat. His hand is right next to the barrier made by Accelerator, it’s even pushed outwards. I think it’d go there if Sonic does a punch, though then again he could also open with a power ring or air manipulation. It doesn’t seem like he’s the kind of guy to open with a punch.

I see, but unless Accelerator has evidence of getting past full body shields I don’t see it being that easy. The picture shows it as a bubble extending beyond Sonic’s body. And I think it targeted the guys wrist since that was where he was applying force by swinging the bat. His hand is right next to the barrier made by Accelerator, it’s even pushed outwards. I think it’d go there if Sonic does a punch, though then again he could also open with a power ring or air manipulation. It doesn’t seem like he’s the kind of guy to open with a punch.
When Saturday Sonic punches with his forcefield activated, does his fist go through the layer, outside of his forcefield in other words?

What would a power ring do? As for air manip, Accel could probably dispel it with his black tornado wings.

When Saturday Sonic punches with his forcefield activated, does his fist go through the layer?

What would a power ring do? As for air manip, Accel could probably dispel it with his black tornado wings.
Doesn’t seem like it, in this clip he’s running through stuff without moving outside. It would be a bit redundant to have a barrier you have to leave.

My point is Sonic likely won’t have his force directly applied onto him and from there will likely test his other options, figure out Accelerator can’t be beat by him but also can’t really attack back, and outlast his timer whether he knows about it or not.

First off.
Accelerator can extend his power through flat surface's
Accelerator can likely do this through his reflection as well, as they are essentially the same ability, just with less concentration on the other.
What will likely happen is the force redirected to Sonic's full body shield will be sent through the shield and travel all around it
Accelerator can also probably just shatter the shield by manipulating it's vectors just like what he did to a concrete wall.

Due to the fact that Accelerator's entire ability in general is classed as an 11D ability, I see no reason to why the shield would resist getting shattered

Furthermore not sure if this is similar, but Accelerator was able to knock out someone by lightly touching their solar plexus
the said person who was knocked out was wearing a full body armor known as the process suit
Which had the ability to do this

• Calculate Fortress: The Processor Suit uses the same kind of technology found in the Calculate Fortress defense system of the Windowless Building that uses vector control techniques derived from Accelerator's power to absorb, disperse, and soften impacts. Calculate Fortress does this by using electromagnetic waves or ultraviolet rays to calculate the pattern of the approaching shockwave, and then using the optimum vibrations to cancel out the shockwave.

Accelerator also has the capabilities to completely direct any vector caused by him inside their body.
NT22R Chapter 4 Part 11

He charged in from dead ahead using no tricks whatsoever and swung his right first toward Queen Regnant Elizard.

There was no loud impact.

That would be because he had complete control over the vectors.

The entire impact of the attack was directed inside Elizard’s body, so it was actually a quiet ending.

His punch was a different beast from the pointy-haired boy’s.

Instead of knocking them backwards, they simply collapsed on the spot.

Last edited:
Further proof that Accelerator can control his interactions with his reflection and further manipulate the vector further than it's initial manifestation.

OT Chapter 3 Part 7

The sound of the metal being crushed was like a thousand times the sound of a can being crushed.

But Accelerator hadn’t budged at all. Not even a strand of hair was moved. The thing that had been crushed was the car, as the force of the sports car was directed downwards. The four tires had burst, and the rims were crushed into an oval shape. The height of the chassis was crushed to zero, and the car had dug several centimeters into the ground. Maybe the car body was wrecked too much as the windows on both the left and right sides had cracks in them.

Amai, who was in the driver’s seat, revealed a smile.

The sports car was damaged to such an extent, yet he was actually able to remain unharmed even when sitting inside. He may feel that this was unbelievable, as even the safety airbag hadn’t popped out. That perfect control of power clearly demonstrated the difference in ability between Accelerator and Amai.

[…]

Accelerator stomped down on the bumper lightly. It was unknown how the impact was changed as the driver seat door that was quickly shut. This act of shutting the door was like snapping a large trap on some prey. Amai was trapped by the door as he tried to get out. The air in his lungs was forced out, and he slid down onto the floor, unable to move.

“Ah, sorry for using such a crude way to beat you. But at least it’s better than giving your life away, right?”

Amai didn’t answer, and Accelerator wasn’t hoping that he would. He looked at the seat beside the driver’s seat. The impact had caused the entire driver’s seat to get distorted, but in contrast, over there the girl was sleeping calmly and soundly.

I suppose I can see him pulling something like that, though we have to assume he gets his hands on Sonic or a surface he’s connected to in a mere 30 minutes. Since this is a city, Sonic has endless space to run across and of course he can fly while Accelerator needs wind to do so and send tornadoes his way to keep him distracted. Sonic is a skilled fighter and smart enough to evade Robotnik for years, he could find a way around Accelerator.

Accelerator may have inferior movement options, but Accel has way better abilities to control the battlefield and may turn the tides to his favor,
In addition to his control over wind and the ability to create tornadoes, he can also manipulate earth
For example, Accelerator can create gigantic fissures, create centralized earthquakes, and create earth tsunamis not too dissimilar to his snow tsunamis

OT20 Chapter 2 Part 10

A tremendous noise rang out.

It was the sound of Accelerator lightly stepping on the ground and causing a huge tsunami of snow to rise up. It swallowed up Vodyanoy and the others. Unlike a normal tsunami, it had overwhelming speed. It was faster than Vodyanoy and the others and the wall of snow knocked the attackers unconscious.

Of course, Accelerator can also use his AOE absorption ability to pull him in

And I would like to turn everyone's attention to this
Paralysis Inducement (Can steal an object's kinetic energy and control nerves)

I suppose I can see him pulling something like that, though we have to assume he gets his hands on Sonic or a surface he’s connected to in a mere 30 minutes. Since this is a city, Sonic has endless space to run across and of course he can fly while Accelerator needs wind to do so and send tornadoes his way to keep him distracted. Sonic is a skilled fighter and smart enough to evade Robotnik for years, he could find a way around Accelerator.
Accelerator may have inferior movement options, but Accel has way better abilities to control the battlefield and may turn the tides to his favor,
In addition to his control over wind and the ability to create tornadoes, he can also manipulate earth
For example, Accelerator can create gigantic fissures, create centralized earthquakes, and create earth tsunamis not too dissimilar to his snow tsunamis
Earth tsunamis and earthquakes could lower Sonic's underground options indeed

Looking at the pages in detail, the tornado-destructive-sphere could have the potential to drag Sonic in along with building around (further worsening escape options). Sonic's amps and evading abilities are immersing, but 30 minutes is a great time to catch him in eventually at X attempt, taking into account the ground isn't safe to escape in as well

bGoRcnf.png

That could definitely work, though it’d be hard since Sonic has flight for fissures and tsunamis have to be able to break Sonic’s forcefield, unless they’re also 11D like the vectors?

He does have the LS if he resorts to that

Does that require contact?

Does that require contact?
Which precisely? Wouldnt say tsunamis apply an 11D effect, but it could wore/distract Sonic until the AOE spinning wind could get him (with buildings getting pulled around him preventing easy escape). Smaller version of the AOE spinning wind could possibly be made within Sonic's forcefield.

Which precisely? Wouldnt say tsunamis apply an 11D effect, but it could wore/distract Sonic until the AOE spinning wind could get him (with buildings getting pulled around him preventing easy escape). Smaller version of the AOE spinning wind could possibly be made within Sonic's forcefield.
The shutting off nerves. Though if the tsunamis and tornadoes don’t have the same power output, this probably depends on AP since Accelerator needs things done in a timely manner and likely needs AOE to tag Sonic so can’t just vector his way under the shield. Best I can find for Accelerator scaling is this calc while Sonic is 311 Megatons so 3.07x above that.

If you mean the shield, it’s not really a flat surface. And of course Accelerator needs contact to directly affect it iirc.

The shutting off nerves. Though if the tsunamis and tornadoes don’t have the same power output, this probably depends on AP since Accelerator needs things done in a timely manner and likely needs AOE to tag Sonic so can’t just vector his way under the shield. Best I can find for Accelerator scaling is this calc while Sonic is 311 Megatons so 3.07x above that.
I'd like to turn your attention to this
Varies with what vectors are available (Will scale depending on the opponent's own durability, via reflecting and multiplying the rebounding/reactionary forces encountered upon contact)
What will happen is the rebounding force the reflection causes could break through the shield once Sonic hits it.
Following my points earlier, Accelerator can modify his reflection to set to
"Break things apart on contact"
The girl immediately threw the F2000R at the boy’s face as the rifle was now empty. She did not think that it would act as a fatal blow, but she hoped it would provide an instantaneous opening she could use to escape.

However, the boy did not move even slightly. The instant the rifle struck the boy’s face, the F2000R broke to pieces. It was as if the gun had been chomped on by giant invisible fangs

I'd like to turn your attention to this

What will happen is the rebounding force the reflection causes could break through the shield once Sonic hits it.
Following my points earlier, Accelerator can modify his reflection to set to
"Break things apart on contact"
Oh that’s messed up, I think I might actually be leaning Acc here granted Sonic lets his own attacks hit him. Then again the reason Asuna won was because she could escape her own blasts and Sonic is known for running.

I'd also like to note that Accelerator got part of his paralysis inducement via kinetic energy due to the fact that he stole 4 minutes of the Earth's rotational energy, slowing it down

Oh that’s messed up, I think I might actually be leaning Acc here granted Sonic lets his own attacks hit him. Then again the reason Asuna won was because she could escape her own blasts and Sonic is known for running.
Well difference is, Asuna mostly used range attacks right, while Sonic would be more likely to hit the reflection barrier directly

I'd also like to note that Accelerator got part of his paralysis inducement via kinetic energy due to the fact that he stole 4 minutes of the Earth's rotational energy, slowing it down
I’m not sure if he could do that here with the 6-A stuff being banned. Can he still do it alone or by taking Sonic’s KE?

Well difference is, Asuna mostly used range attacks right, while Sonic would be more likely to hit the reflection barrier directly
Sonic’s tactics seems to consist of running through stuff or making tornadoes, so it depends on his mood.

I’m not sure if he could do that here with the 6-A stuff being banned. Can he still do it alone or by taking Sonic’s KE?
The justifications for him being able to do it is that if he can do it to the entire planet, it wouldn't be too unreasonable to think that he can do it on a smaller scale.
The entire Earth is just it's range cap, so he can just probably steal kinetic energy on the battlefield only instead of the entire Earth

Last edited:
Back