• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M8] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Haruka vs Rotten Sewage

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Haruka

Base0
Rotten SewageBase0
Inconclusive0
This is the seventh match of the VeneficaAuthor Tier 7-A/High 7-A tourney! It's Haruka from Bakuhatsu: Starting Live Over With a Boom! vs Rotten Sewage from Veneficaverse! Winner faces the winner of Cinner vs Elder Centipede.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed..

Haruka is at 7-A.
Rotten Sewage is at High 7-A.

I’ll reply to this once I get the time (y)
Alright

Rotten Sewage starts by blasting cars and trucks out at Massivley Hypersonic speeds, and if he gets annoyed, he’ll do busses. He shoots them with force equalling High 7-A, meaning one of them hitting her entire body as she lacks large size could end the match

Alright

Rotten Sewage starts by blasting cars and trucks out at Massivley Hypersonic speeds, and if he gets annoyed, he’ll do busses. He shoots them with force equalling High 7-A, meaning one of them hitting her entire body as she lacks large size could end the match
Haruka has a scythe, so her specialty is close-range, but she is more than capable of fighting at a distance too, as shown in chapter 7. She can generate dark shockwaves from her scythe to attack rotten sewage

Those projectiles will be troublesome for haruka to deal with, but haruka is extremely skilled, and could always just destroy them before they hit her with her scythe’s shockwave. She can switch it to a 3-Bladed mode to make the attacks more numerous, too.

Even if haruka gets hit, given the fact that she has type 2 immortality and supernatural willpower (Not exactly shown in full yet, but in the next chapter when she fights Asuna in the second round of the adventurers tournament, it’s shown more clearly, which is why I put her as simply comparable to Asuna and Shizu) I think she could probably survive getting hit if that happens. Haruka also has healing magic, which can help her endure hits also.

Haruka has a scythe, so her specialty is close-range, but she is more than capable of fighting at a distance too, as shown in chapter 7. She can generate dark shockwaves from her scythe to attack rotten sewage

Those projectiles will be troublesome for haruka to deal with, but haruka is extremely skilled, and could always just destroy them before they hit her with her scythe’s shockwave. She can switch it to a 3-Bladed mode to make the attacks more numerous, too.

Even if haruka gets hit, given the fact that she has type 2 immortality and supernatural willpower (Not exactly shown in full yet, but in the next chapter when she fights Asuna in the second round of the adventurers tournament, it’s shown more clearly, which is why I put her as simply comparable to Asuna and Shizu) I think she could probably survive getting hit if that happens. Haruka also has healing magic, which can help her endure hits also.
I mean, honestly, I don’t see type 2 or willpower helping out in that situation very much if at all. A blow from something equal in size to her entire body at that AP and speed will just blow her into a bunch of pieces, no amount of willpower would let her live that unless she could regenerate form it which would require High-Mid which is barred from tourney entry

Rotten Sewage sheer size also means that individual 7-A attacks are practically ineffective against him, even if they are slicing. Odds are he reabsorbs whatever she slices off of him also unless she cuts it down that thoroughly

I mean, honestly, I don’t see type 2 or willpower helping out in that situation very much if at all. A blow from something equal in size to her entire body at that AP and speed will just blow her into a bunch of pieces, no amount of willpower would let her live that unless she could regenerate form it which would require High-Mid which is barred from tourney entry
Yeah, i thought that was the case, but i think that should still apply if it only clips haruka’s arm or something, which she can easily regenerate from.
Rotten Sewage sheer size also means that individual 7-A attacks are practically ineffective against him, even if they are slicing. Odds are he reabsorbs whatever she slices off of him also unless she cuts it down that thoroughly
That’s true, but haruka can create attacks that are about the same size as rotten sewage, or at least close to it Via Skills like ultimate darkness strike (E.g she created a crater with Shizu with a size of 10 miles, since both of them contributed to the clash, haruka’s Ultimate Darkness Strike should therefore be about 5 miles, which is larger than the bare minimum Type 3 large size requirement)

So, if Haruka did that, it could probably get rid of a lot of rotten sewage’s seemingly mushy and liquidy body, although he can still regenerate from it presumably.

However, Haruka‘s Ace in the hole is the “Void of despair” skill.
  • Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Possession, & Pocket Reality Manipulation (Via “Void Of Despair” Skill. Haruka can trap opponents in a black void, which preys on an opponent’s worst fears or nightmares, e.g if a character has a fear of bees, they will find themselves surrounded by a horde of bees stinging them, being chased by bees whilst being shrunk to their size, and various other horrible versions of said fear. This skill is also stated by Shizu to be “Possessing” her. However, if an opponent has enough willpower, or is simply incapable of experiencing fear, they can break out of this easily.)

In which, Rotten sewage will experience his worst nightmare… Witnessing humans like normal, but this time, HELLBENT ON LITTERING AND TRASHING THE PLANET!!! (Or, in all seriousness, whatever just scares him the most)

Since haruka’s attacks, Like ultimate darkness strike, can reach pretty extreme sizes already, it’s safe to assume haruka could trap rotten sewage in it. How would he deal with this? And could he break out of it before haruka completely takes over his mind?

Last edited:
So, if Haruka did that, it could probably get rid of a lot of rotten sewage’s seemingly mushy and liquidy body, although he can still regenerate from it presumably.
It would have to be able to damage a High 7-A in a very significant way to have that kind of affect, and she’s only at 7-A so doubtful that there would be so much damage
However, Haruka‘s Ace in the hole is the “Void of despair” skill.
  • Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Possession, & Pocket Reality Manipulation (Via “Void Of Despair” Skill. Haruka can trap opponents in a black void, which preys on an opponent’s worst fears or nightmares, e.g if a character has a fear of bees, they will find themselves surrounded by a horde of bees stinging them, being chased by bees whilst being shrunk to their size, and various other horrible versions of said fear. This skill is also stated by Shizu to be “Possessing” her. However, if an opponent has enough willpower, or is simply incapable of experiencing fear, they can break out of this easily.)

In which, Rotten sewage will experience his worst nightmare… Witnessing humans like normal, but this time, HELLBENT ON LITTERING AND TRASHING THE PLANET!!! (Or, in all seriousness, whatever just scares him the most)

Since haruka’s attacks, Like ultimate darkness strike, can reach pretty extreme sizes already, it’s safe to assume haruka could trap rotten sewage in it. How would he deal with this? And could he break out of it before haruka completely takes over his mind?
I’m not sure rotten sewage is even capable of fear, after all, he is just made from trash. Plus, seeing something like that would just make him angry/stronger, and even if it was an entirely littered planet he’d just be angrier but happy to absorb it into himself, even if it wasn’t real. Rotten sewage can also stretch himself up to 6,000 (possibly even 8,000 now that I think of it) meters, should be enough to avoid this skill especially since it doesn’t even seem based on size like the other one is
I should also point out that hardened and experienced adventurers like Haruka are pretty used to Dealing with opponents way bigger than them, So there’s that also
Golem’s size is no comparable in any sense to Rotten sewage, who’s smallest is 3000 Meters 🗿 city buildings average around just 10 meters size, assuming golem is that big it’s still an astronomical difference and being used to fighting Golems is basically a non factor at that point. Heck, rotten sewage can pretty easily spit out whole structures larger than the Golem is

It would have to be able to damage a High 7-A in a very significant way to have that kind of affect, and she’s only at 7-A so doubtful that there would be so much damage

I’m not sure rotten sewage is even capable of fear, after all, he is just made from trash. Plus, seeing something like that would just make him angry/stronger, and even if it was an entirely littered planet he’d just be angrier but happy to absorb it into himself, even if it wasn’t real. Rotten sewage can also stretch himself up to 6,000 (possibly even 8,000 now that I think of it) meters, should be enough to avoid this skill especially since it doesn’t even seem based on size like the other one is

Golem’s size is no comparable in any sense to Rotten sewage, who’s smallest is 3000 Meters 🗿 city buildings average around just 10 meters size, assuming golem is that big it’s still an astronomical difference and being used to fighting Golems is basically a non factor at that point. Heck, rotten sewage can pretty easily spit out whole structures larger than the Golem is
Shooting these massive structures equal to the speed of the smaller ones like cars by the way

He definitely does seem to have emotions though. I feel like haruka can still make the void of despair that large as well, considering magic is basically imagination manifestation, but if he really can’t feel fear specifically for sum reason, then i suppose he would be able to break out
I knew that lol, i was just pointing out that significantly larger opponents are nothing new to any adventurer that isn’t a complete novice, so haruka should at least not be taken too off-guard, especially considering she is a nigh-emotionless emo
Haruka can use her reactive evolution to help close that gap, even if her XP isn’t enough to completely surpass rotten sewages’ AP, (Idk what it is since he doesn’t have any calcs, but if he’s high-end High 7-A i’d say she still won’t get an AP edge) which could also help her avoid getting one-shot If she does end up getting hit by something. Her reactive evolution is also helpful with opponents she hasn’t seen before, making her sheer skill more of a factor here

He definitely does seem to have emotions though. I feel like haruka can still make the void of despair that large as well, considering magic is basically imagination manifestation, but if he really can’t feel fear, then i suppose he would be able to break out
His emotions are pretty much exclusively rage, but the description of imagination manifestation seems close to NLF, especially if that move wasn’t made originally for extreme size enemies/used against one, I’m not sure it’s correct to assume it can encompass all of rotten sewage automatically like that just because (need a proper explanation for how it truly works).

He could likely feel fear but I just have no idea what sort of vision would occur for him since he has only one motivation and a very flat personality based solely on that motivation, so yeah I simply can’t imagine anything for that scenario
I knew that lol, i was just pointing out that significantly larger opponents are nothing new to any adventurer that isn’t a complete novice, so haruka should at least not be taken too off-guard, especially considering she is a nigh-emotionless emo
It’s also true that she’s never faced an opponent even close to being a literal slithering mountain, causing earthquakes for many miles with every movement
Haruka can use her reactive evolution to help close that gap, even if her XP isn’t enough to completely surpass rotten sewages’ AP, (Idk what it is since he doesn’t have any calcs, but if he’s high-end High 7-A i’d say she still won’t get an AP edge) which could also help her avoid getting one-shot If she does end up getting hit by something. Her reactive evolution is also helpful with opponents she hasn’t seen before, making her sheer skill more of a factor here
I can’t see skill being much of a factor against a stationary, humongous, and nearly unmoving opponent. Skill here would only apply for dodging, not pure fighting, plus going in for close blows is a good way for rotten sewage to crash a garbage wave on top of her, where he’d promptly crush her with his massive LS and win. Also very curious about how Haruka has a ‘likely Class T’ designation there as even Asuna’s which she scales to doesn’t allude to possibly having the prowess to lift mountains

His emotions are pretty much exclusively rage, but the description of imagination manifestation seems close to NLF, especially if that move wasn’t made originally for extreme size enemies/used against one, I’m not sure it’s correct to assume it can encompass all of rotten sewage automatically like that just because (need a proper explanation for how it truly works)
Calling it imagination manifestation is a bit of a stretch now that i think about it, considering that it has limitations, so it it’s just magic lol, but it is reliant on the mind partially, and i don’t think it’s too far fetched haruka could still make larger attacks regardless, especially with the reactive evolution making her roughly a few times stronger (3-4x I’d say, making her Low-End High 7-A) given enough time
could likely feel fear but I just have no idea what sort of vision would occur for him since he has only one motivation and a very flat personality based solely on that motivation, so yeah I simply can’t imagine anything for that scenario
If what i had in mind only makes rotten sewage angrier, i guess Haruka could just do a lot of random stuff to torture him? Haruka can eventually take over his mind with the void of despair, like Shizu stated, so if he’s in there long enough, then considering he doesn’t have resistance to mind manip or possession, Haruka could eventually win with that as long as she doesn’t put rotten sewage through something that makes him angrier and not fearful (I just used the hell-bent on littering humanity as a joke mostly) And she isn’t dumb enough to not think to do something like that if rotten sewage‘s personality is so flat
It’s also true that she’s never faced an opponent even close to being a literal slithering mountain, causing earthquakes for many miles with every movement
I also mentioned that haruka is practically emotionless, so she wouldn’t be too surprised by it either. Haruka can also just fly to avoid the earthquakes altogether
I can’t see skill being much of a factor against a stationary, humongous, and nearly unmoving opponent. Skill here would only apply for dodging, not pure fighting, plus going in for close blows is a good way for rotten sewage to crash a garbage wave on top of her, where he’d promptly crush her with his massive LS and win. Also very curious about how Haruka has a ‘likely Class T’ designation there as even Asuna’s which she scales to doesn’t allude to possibly having the prowess to lift mountains
I should probably make LS more clear in the novels, which I’ve wanted to do, but haven’t done it yet. I do have crazy LS stuff planned though, but for now they‘ll just be baseline of those LS tiers until then

If haruka see’s that rotten sewage can shoot a bunch of random trash at her from his own body, she won’t be dumb enough to try and get in close where rotten sewage will have an easier time hitting her. Even if that happened, Haruka can use Absolute defense to create a forcefield around herself, and as far as i know, rotten sewage can’t negate forcefields like Shizu can. Haruka can also escape with her shadow hole thingamajigs and teleport away (Haven’t given them a proper name yet lol)

I have a feeling this will end up being incon

And i should also mention that none of this is haruka’s full power also. She could have beat Shizu pretty easily if she was angry, so there’s a lot of stuff she hasn’t shown off

Calling it imagination manifestation is a bit of a stretch now that i think about it, considering that it has limitations, so it it’s just magic lol, but it is reliant on the mind partially, and i don’t think it’s too far fetched haruka could still make larger attacks regardless, especially with the reactive evolution making her roughly a few times stronger (3-4x I’d say, making her Low-End High 7-A) given enough time
I see, but rotten sewage by default is definitely over the low end considering he can move Seiya while other High 7-A’s can’t really. But making larger attacks at least at first won’t have a crazy affect on him besides probably making him mad and making him resort to shooting larger and larger things out without slowing down, probably also deciding to use Muck Cannons now too in addition to structures
  • Muck Cannons: Rotten Sewage contorts parts of his body into whirlpool-like phenomena, before blasting his trash. It's fast enough to go across a city in just seconds. He is able to shoot these from all over his body, so he could use dozens of them all at once if he wishes, though he'd sacrifice small amounts of size until he reabsorbed what he shot out.
The small amounts of size lost won’t hinder his stats very much at first, so is still viable
I also mentioned that haruka is practically emotionless, so she wouldn’t be too surprised by it either. Haruka can also just fly to avoid the earthquakes altogether
Flying could open her up to being sniped by some busses or skyscrapers and muck cannons
I should probably make LS more clear in the novels, which I’ve wanted to do, but haven’t done it yet. I do have crazy LS stuff planned though, but for now they‘ll just be baseline of those LS tiers until then

If haruka see’s that rotten sewage can shoot a bunch of random trash at her from his own body, she won’t be dumb enough to try and get in close where rotten sewage will have an easier time hitting her. Even if that happened, Haruka can use Absolute defense to create a forcefield around herself, and as far as i know, rotten sewage can’t negate forcefields like Shizu can. Haruka can also escape with her shadow hole thingamajigs and teleport away (Haven’t given them a proper name yet lol)

I have a feeling this will end up being incon
Wouldn’t it be possible to just overpower the field and shatter it? Unless the barrier has the ability to block an attack at minimum 5 times the strength of Haruka’s durability, rotten could still make things work there

What happens if sewage becomes a 6,000 meter tall tsunami and crashes into her? Even if she would be able to warp to dodge hitting the ground so hard will cause a GINORMOUS quake and Rotten will be able to stat amp decently via absorbing all the wrecked concrete and earthquake damage/shockwave damage from the mere force alone
And i should also mention that none of this is haruka’s full power also. She could have beat Shizu pretty easily if she was angry, so there’s a lot of stuff she hasn’t shown off
I mean, I guess so, but if this implies she has extra powers obviously anything not on the profile at the time of tourney beginning is illegal

Plus I don’t know what Shizu scales too, so not sure if this statement is actually that impactful in the context of this fight 🗿

I see, but rotten sewage by default is definitely over the low end considering he can move Seiya while other High 7-A’s can’t really. But making larger attacks at least at first won’t have a crazy affect on him besides probably making him mad and making him resort to shooting larger and larger things out without slowing down, probably also deciding to use Muck Cannons now too in addition to structures
  • Muck Cannons: Rotten Sewage contorts parts of his body into whirlpool-like phenomena, before blasting his trash. It's fast enough to go across a city in just seconds. He is able to shoot these from all over his body, so he could use dozens of them all at once if he wishes, though he'd sacrifice small amounts of size until he reabsorbed what he shot out.
The small amounts of size lost won’t hinder his stats very much at first, so is still viable
What about over longer periods of time?
Flying could open her up to being sniped by some busses or skyscrapers and muck cannons
So does staying on the ground lol. Haruka has lots more space to move whilst flying
Wouldn’t it be possible to just overpower the field and shatter it? Unless the barrier has the ability to block an attack at minimum 5 times the strength of Haruka’s durability, rotten could still make things work there
Well, it’s in the name: “Absolute defense”. Only thing is that Haruka can’t attack whilst using it, Otherwise canonically the only way to counter it is with negate, AKA power nullification, which not many characters have in this tourney
What happens if sewage becomes a 6,000 meter tall tsunami and crashes into her? Even if she would be able to warp to dodge hitting the ground so hard will cause a GINORMOUS quake and Rotten will be able to stat amp decently via absorbing all the wrecked concrete and earthquake damage/shockwave damage from the mere force alone
Due to the tourney rules, Rotten sewage can’t exceed High 7-A, so if he can stat amp, it won’t be very much. Plus if he could get into other tiers haruka is ded and so is everyone else

Haruka can always fly up and avoid the quakes entirely, and she’d already would have taken note of them and would know to avoid Them. They shouldn’t be a problem even if she’s in the middle of trying to escape a wave.

What about over longer periods of time?
Longer periods obviously he shrinks, but he should be conscious of it

So does staying on the ground lol. Haruka has lots more space to move whilst flying
Rotten sewage finds it easier to hit a flying target, as a target of her size hiding around buildings makes it hard for him to aim properly
Well, it’s in the name: “Absolute defense”. Only thing is that Haruka can’t attack whilst using it, Otherwise canonically the only way to counter it is with negate, AKA power nullification, which not many characters have in this tourney
Whatever he attacks the shield with would just be able to be easily reabsorbed then, making for a complete stalemate

Due to the tourney rules, Rotten sewage can’t exceed High 7-A, so if he can stat amp, it won’t be very much. Plus if he could get into other tiers haruka is ded and so is everyone else

Haruka can always fly up and avoid the quakes entirely, and she’d already would have taken note of them and would know to avoid Them. They shouldn’t be a problem even if she’s in the middle of trying to escape a wave.
What’s the need to point out the tourney rules to me when I made them and was very serious about enforcement? If Rotten could have reached 6-C this way he wouldn’t have been submitted. If anything, this just helps him avoid the slight reduction he gets Every time he attacks

How can she escape a 6,000 meter high death tsunami? Using absolute defense there would result in rotten firmly being atop of her logs to on and he probably just won’t move, so deactivating it = instant crush and again warping away benefits rotten as well

How can she escape a 6,000 meter high death tsunami? Using absolute defense there would result in rotten firmly being atop of her logs to on and he probably just won’t move, so deactivating it = instant crush and again warping away benefits rotten as well
Her shadow hole thingamajig, duh (It’s basically a less cool version of asuna’s Riftways)
What’s the need to point out the tourney rules to me when I made them and was very serious about enforcement? If Rotten could have reached 6-C this way he wouldn’t have been submitted. If anything, this just helps him avoid the slight reduction he gets Every time he attacks
For funni
Rotten sewage finds it easier to hit a flying target, as a target of her size hiding around buildings makes it hard for him to aim properly
Ah, I see. I guess once haruka see’s that rotten sewage has a easy time hitting her in the air, she can just fly just behind the buildings, and also avoid those earthquakes at the same time as a result too?

Her shadow hole thingamajig, duh (It’s basically a less cool version of asuna’s Riftways)
Well that does benefit rotten due to the stat thing i mentioned before

Ah, I see. I guess once haruka see’s that rotten sewage has a easy time hitting her in the air, she can just fly just behind the buildings, and also avoid those earthquakes at the same time as a result too?
Earthquakes would be causing significant damage to buildings after a few minutes, making them collapse and cave in, which gives an advantage to rotten, plus if he’s moving around the building within like 1,000 meters are gonna be in big danger from that alone. He also absorbs all the buildings he comes into direct contact with so he can launch them

Well that does benefit rotten due to the stat thing i mentioned before
Huh? How so? She’s literally teleporting herself away from his range
Earthquakes would be causing significant damage to buildings after a few minutes, making them collapse and cave in, which gives an advantage to rotten, plus if he’s moving around the building within like 1,000 meters are gonna be in big danger from that alone. He also absorbs all the buildings he comes into direct contact with so he can launch them
Haruka’s Exact range is 160km (100 Miles) Since that’s the radius of the grand colosseum, which she can snipe Shizu from So, that combined with superhuman precision, staying out of the range of that won’t be an issue
Plus I don’t know what Shizu scales too, so not sure if this statement is actually that impactful in the context of this fight 🗿
Forgor to answer this before (Whoops) But Shizu at full power would also be 7-A due to literally being part of the clash that scales haruka to that tier.

Huh? How so? She’s literally teleporting herself away from his range
Because he absorbs all rubble caused by his immensely powerful move there, at least 5,000 meters of new rubble adding to his power depending on how far he stretches himself out as a tsunami, since tsunamis are known to go deep into the mainland, so this can be immensity beneficial for him. It’ll basically allow him to spam his strongest moves

This could potentially allow him to even reform after his Monolith Trash Beam depending on the course of the fight
Haruka’s Exact range is 160km (100 Miles) Since that’s the radius of the grand colosseum, which she can snipe Shizu from So, that combined with superhuman precision, staying out of the range of that won’t be an issue
Sniping from far out is good, but still doesn’t really change the effectiveness of her moves either
Forgor to answer this before (Whoops) But Shizu at full power would also be 7-A due to literally being part of the clash that scales haruka to that tier.
I see, so it still wouldn’t be a huge boost but still decent for Haruka to scale above her

Also, i ended up coming across this whilst looking at rotten sewages’ profile…

Weaknesses: “Burning may be effective, as he is made from trash. Destroying large parts of him at once greatly reduces the ability to heal.

So, if haruka‘s ultimate darkness strike can make huge attacks like the ones she does, (At least 5,000 metres in the 585 megaton feat) even if it doesn’t completely cover rotten sewage, wouldn’t this make it more difficult for him to regenerate? It sounds like something that Haruka could take advantage of to make him smaller and smaller gradually. Especially since rotten sewage might have a hard time hitting Haruka before she can adapt to him due to her sheer skill and openings to simply block or slice any buildings or objects rotten sewage might throw at her.

^ Haruka also has superhuman precision, which should let her slice cars and buildings that rotten sewage sends at her from afar pretty easily too, making it even more unlikely she gets hit before she can adapt and gets one-tapped, giving Haruka more opportunities to keep hitting rotten sewage over and over with ultimate darkness strikes until he’s too small to fight back, which would let Haruka finish him off.

Only thing rotten sewage has that could potentially reach Haruka from that far away is the monolith trash beam, which i don’t think is a guaranteed hit, and precision will be worsened because of rotten sewages’ rage, and it also makes him smaller, Cause, Y’know, He’s expending stuff out of his own body, which only helps Haruka

Last edited:
So, if haruka‘s ultimate darkness strike can make huge attacks like the ones she does, (At least 5,000 metres in the 585 megaton feat) even if it doesn’t completely cover rotten sewage, wouldn’t this make it more difficult for him to regenerate? It sounds like something that Haruka could take advantage of to make him smaller and smaller gradually. Especially since rotten sewage might have a hard time hitting Haruka before she can adapt to him due to her sheer skill and openings to simply block or slice any buildings or objects rotten sewage might throw at her.
I don’t know if that would be capable of hurting him so much given his High 7-A durability, plus if he does it to himself like with the tsunami move it obviously doesn’t make him lose all those parts of himself either, I don’t see her being able to directly slice through him. 5,000 meter range doesn’t mean much, especially if she’s trying to bust through his sheer thickness which would be very difficult without reactive evolution going for a significant time prior

^ Haruka also has superhuman precision, which should let her slice cars and buildings that rotten sewage sends at her from afar pretty easily too, making it even more unlikely she gets hit before she can adapt and gets one-tapped, giving Haruka more opportunities to keep hitting rotten sewage over and over with ultimate darkness strikes until he’s too small to fight back, which would let Haruka finish him off.

Only thing rotten sewage has that could potentially reach Haruka from that far away is the monolith trash beam, which i don’t think is a guaranteed hit, and precision will be worsened because of rotten sewages’ rage, and it also makes him smaller, which only helps Haruka
I mean assuming he’d even shoot from that far away, which he wouldn’t

He’s just gonna power his way across the field until he’s close enough, he doesn’t need to shoot his big beam, and if anything, he’d just become a tsunami to cross a lot faster, he can easily reform his entire body this way while crossing the distance very fast. He’s not gonna use that beam at far range, he knows the risk and won’t take it. Plus if she slices him he finds it even easier to retake the stuff cut off

Plus he can also still reabsorb all that sliced off trash as it’ll just be cut off and fall right next to him. Seiya made him smaller by punching him and obliterating his trash, basically sending it flying across the city far enough where he can’t bring it back

Plus overall I don’t know if she can just spam a move called ‘ultimate’ so often, seems counterintuitive

I don’t know if that would be capable of hurting him so much given his High 7-A durability, plus if he does it to himself like with the tsunami move it obviously doesn’t make him lose all those parts of himself either, I don’t see her being able to directly slice through him. 5,000 meter range doesn’t mean much, especially if she’s trying to bust through his sheer thickness which would be very difficult without reactive evolution going for a significant time prior
Ultimate darkness strike is basically a massive explosion, even though it still involves a slicing motion, She’s not trying to cut anything, she’s blowing stuff up. That’s why the 585 megaton feat made a huge crater. Otherwise, if that feat was all Shizu‘s doing, then we would have High 7-A Asuna. I think it’d be pretty similar to Seiya‘s punch, since that seemed like a shockwave of some kind. How else would his trash get blown back so much? Also, I’m pretty sure rotten sewages durability is through his sheer starting size, especially since his whole body is mushy and not very hard to break or burn. Plus, he wouldn’t be 7-A if he got shrunk significantly, given the context of how his power works, would he? I’m very sure it’s size related unless I’m wrong for some reason.
Plus he can also still reabsorb all that sliced off trash as it’ll just be cut off and fall right next to him. Seiya made him smaller by punching him and obliterating his trash, basically sending it flying across the city far enough where he can’t bring it back
Explained above ^ It’s not a slice
Plus overall I don’t know if she can just spam a move called ‘ultimate’ so often, seems counterintuitive
Well, this key isn’t Haruka at her full power, after all. I suppose it’s just the attack name, especially since adventurers just name their attacks whatever they want. It was more or less a way to bait Shizu into thinking she was fighting at full capacity to let her guard down, you could say. Hence the few moments we see Asuna in the novel wanting to come up with a “cool” name for her learned skills. (Even if they aren’t that great sometimes, like “Clones” Lol)

Even if it’s not spammable, which it hasn’t been made clear whether it is or not, Haruka could always just transform her scythe for multiple blades to unleash multiple of them towards him. And even if that wasn’t the case, rotten sewages regeneration is still hindered according to the description, especially if haruka adapts close to or on his level through reactive evolution if the fight lasts long enough.

Last edited:
Ultimate darkness strike is basically a massive explosion, even though it still involves a slicing motion, She’s not trying to cut anything, she’s blowing stuff up. That’s why the 585 megaton feat made a huge crater. Otherwise, if that feat was all Shizu‘s doing, then we would have High 7-A Asuna. I think it’d be pretty similar to Seiya‘s punch, since that seemed like a shockwave of some kind. How else would his trash get blown back so much? Also, I’m pretty sure rotten sewages durability is through his sheer starting size, especially since his whole body is mushy and not very hard to break or burn. Plus, he wouldn’t be 7-A if he got shrunk significantly, would he? I’m very sure it’s size related unless I’m wrong for some reason.
Highly doubtful, Seiya’s punch is far beyond High 7-A, 585 megatons would basically be like you or I crushing an already dead ant with our pinky finger next to it. Plus even if it’s explosive, at a mere 7-A, still not very effective in the grand scheme of things
Even if it’s not spammable, which it hasn’t been made clear whether it is or not, Haruka could always just transform her scythe for multiple blades to unleash multiple of them towards him. And even if that wasn’t the case, rotten sewages regeneration is still hindered according to the description, especially if haruka adapts close to or on his level through reactive evolution if the fight lasts long enough.
Shouldn’t be so hindered based on the explanation above. She won’t be able to achieve the desired affect until she adapts, until then, the advantage belongs to Rotten. Speed is equal, and becoming a wave makes rotten much faster so he’s able to catch her eventually too

Highly doubtful, Seiya’s punch is far beyond High 7-A, 585 megatons would basically be like you or I crushing an already dead ant with our pinky finger next to it. Plus even if it’s explosive, at a mere 7-A, still not very effective in the grand scheme of things
Oh, i see. Assuming that’s the case, though, even still, it would deal considerable damage to rotten sewages mushy body, since his whole durability is based on his size alone, not through tanking anything. Mere mush and trash is something haruka would have no problem destroying like she does hard materials. It won’t kill rotten sewage in one shot if Seiya is above High 7-A, but it would be at least effective in getting rid of at least some of his trash.
Shouldn’t be so hindered based on the explanation above. She won’t be able to achieve the desired affect until she adapts, until then, the advantage belongs to Rotten. Speed is equal, and becoming a wave makes rotten much faster so he’s able to catch her eventually too
Haruka would be at a large distance when rotten sewage becomes a wave, since she’d know the best approach pretty quickly given her intelligence As I’ve said earlier. It would be disingenuous to say that becoming a wave means Haruka can’t move away or gain more distance before rotten sewage reaches her, considering she’d be at the very least dozens of kilometres away. The wave speed amps are unclear also, but even then, when Shizu got mental amps mid-fight and got considerably faster, Haruka wasn’t very fazed by that, so the same thing could potentially be done for rotten sewages wave unless it’s, like, thousands of times faster or other ridiculous amps like that

Oh, i see. Assuming that’s the case, though, even still, it would deal considerable damage to rotten sewages mushy body, since his whole durability is based on his size alone, not through tanking anything. Mere mush and trash is something haruka would have no problem destroying like she does hard materials. It won’t kill rotten sewage in one shot if Seiya is above High 7-A, but it would be at least effective in getting rid of at least some of his trash.
It’s still High 7-A durable despite the material, it’s part of his Monsterfication, although it is mostly size dependent the material itself isn’t a hinderance usually outside of the burning weakness. Plus, I’ll say Seiya literally laughed about his full power monolith beam and then one shot him still laughing, so that should let you know the difference between Haruka and her
Haruka would be at a large distance when rotten sewage becomes a wave, since she’d know the best approach pretty quickly given her intelligence As I’ve said earlier. It would be disingenuous to say that becoming a wave means Haruka can’t move away or gain more distance before rotten sewage reaches her, considering she’d be at the very least dozens of kilometres away. The wave speed amps are unclear also, but even then, when Shizu got mental amps mid-fight and got considerably faster, Haruka wasn’t very fazed by that, so the same thing could potentially be done for rotten sewages wave unless it’s, like, thousands of times faster or other ridiculous amps like that
Shizu isn’t a sliding mountain either. Are you sure the sheer size wouldn’t evoke something in her? Rotten sewage is effortlessly the largest moving enemy she’s ever seen and contains the physical potency to one shot her if landing the right move. He very regularly blasts things larger than Golems towards her. I struggle to believe that she’d be completely unfazed by this kaiju-like monstrosity

Rotten sewage gets somewhat faster in wave form, but even though that’s not enough, all the while he’d be absorbing all buildings and rubble on the way, pretty much negating all the damage she would be doing to him during that time. It basically just becomes cat and mouse, as she can’t really hurt him and he can’t really catch her, unless they both come up with different more effective ways to fight here.

It’s still High 7-A durable despite the material, it’s part of his Monsterfication, although it is mostly size dependent the material itself isn’t a hinderance usually outside of the burning weakness. Plus, I’ll say Seiya literally laughed about his full power monolith beam and then one shot him still laughing, so that should let you know the difference between Haruka and her
But isn’t most of his body just liquidy mush? That’s what it looks like on his artwork. You’ve said yourself just now that it’s mostly size dependant. I really don’t think an explosion will have any problem vaporizing what is mostly a bunch of gross mush, especially if haruka switches her scythe to a multi-bladed form, in which case it’d be multiple. It kinda just sounds like haruka will just take longer to reduce rotten sewage to nothing compared to Seiya.
Shizu isn’t a sliding mountain either. Are you sure the sheer size wouldn’t evoke something in her? Rotten sewage is effortlessly the largest moving enemy she’s ever seen and contains the physical potency to one shot her if landing the right move. He very regularly blasts things larger than Golems towards her. I struggle to believe that she’d be completely unfazed by this kaiju-like monstrosity
I know that, obviously, but i was just using it as an example to show that opponents suddenly getting faster isn’t really anything new to haruka.

As long as haruka keeps up her strategy from attacking him outside his own range, I don’t think she has a reason to be scared at all, especially once she knows his moveset, and considering that her own attacks reach at least somewhat comparable size to him. It’s extremely hard to get haruka to show any emotion other than a slight hint of it, anyway.

I’ve already explained that rotten sewage chucking random vehicles and buildings at her won’t be very likely to hit her. She can:

1. With Superhuman precision and her larger range (Other than monolith trash beam) can simply snipe and slice all of the stuff flying towards her out of the sky.
2. Anything that gets close to her, she can also easily slice from a shorter distance (Darkness Magic shockwaves from her scythe)
3. Anything that she can’t slice or snipe, she can dodge with ease, thanks to her clearly immense skill level.
Rotten sewage gets somewhat faster in wave form, but even though that’s not enough, all the while he’d be absorbing all buildings and rubble on the way, pretty much negating all the damage she would be doing to him during that time.
Due to the tourney rules, Rotten sewage can’t really get much bigger than a certain size, and once Haruka’s reactive evolution kicks in to it’s max, she not only could survive getting hit by stuff that is thrown at her that manages to somehow hit her, but would also make her attacks more deadly and close the AP gap more, therefore, she will be able to more easily reduce rotten sewages size.

She could more easily reduce his size, and therefore his regeneration, right off the bat also by turning her scythe to a multi-bladed (Usually 3) form, which means multiple ultimate darkness strikes at once, therefore, more of the mush and trash that’s gone from rotten sewages body.

There’s no reason to believe Haruka can’t take advantage of rotten sewages vulnerability and just attack him while he’s in wave form, absorbing rubble and buildings to stop him from getting bigger again, as well. Haruka won’t just sit there and let him get bigger again.
It basically just becomes cat and mouse, as she can’t really hurt him and he can’t really catch her, unless they both come up with different more effective ways to fight here.
That’s kind of why i think this might end up as incon, lol

If it came down to who could create more effective ways to beat each other more quickly, it’d be haruka. She hasn’t had too much screen time other than her fight against Shizu and close-call with Asuna, so there’s a lot of stuff she can perform in this casual state of hers that we haven’t seen her do. She shouldn’t be able to do this as fast as Asuna, but I’m confident Haruka could create a new skill eventually during the fight as well, especially once she learns rotten sewages move set completely.

Last edited:
Oh, and another thing i got from rotten sewages profile was this:
  • Large Size (Type 3, noted to be the size of a mountain. Zelda estimated his size to be nearly 3000 meters at his peak based on previous mountains she'd seen)
It clearly says he’s only 3,000 metres at max on his profile here, contradictory to what you said… (Although you prolly just forgot) Haruka’s ultimate darkness strike explosion is 5,000 metres minimum according to the Crater Feat, lol

If his evidently mostly mushy body can‘t survive getting dispersed, considering the fact that his durability is mostly size-dependant to to begin with (You said Seiya dispersed his body with a punch just before, which rotten didn’t survive…) It means that Haruka has a pretty big advantage taking this into account, and that rotten sewage is in real trouble here, especially once haruka’s reactive evolution helps her close the AP gap by a considerable amount. Meaning that despite the AP edge rotten has, haruka’s explosion-like skills could give her the win here.

And let’s not talk about haruka using her scythe’s multi-blade form to use multiple ultimate darkness strikes with it if that’s not enough 😯

I know his body isn’t ALL mush, meaning some stuff could survive, but, cmon, when have you ever seen a living piece of mush just take the form of a bus like a frickin transformer? (Except for the monster trucks movie)

^ I have some other things to bring up, but I’ll let you sort out your hockey first. I don’t want to give you too much to respond to 👍

Last edited:
Oh, and another thing i got from rotten sewages profile was this:
  • Large Size (Type 3, noted to be the size of a mountain. Zelda estimated his size to be nearly 3000 meters at his peak based on previous mountains she'd seen)
It clearly says he’s only 3,000 metres at max on his profile here, contradictory to what you said… (Although you prolly just forgot) Haruka’s ultimate darkness strike explosion is 5,000 metres minimum according to the Crater Feat, lol
  • Refuse Destruction Wave: Rotten Sewage manipulates its body into being much like a tsunami, stretching much higher into the sky than he normally does (potentially up to double his size) then crashing down and annihilating everything in its path, and likely causing a gigantic earthquake as a consequence.

If his evidently mostly mushy body can‘t survive getting dispersed, considering the fact that his durability is mostly size-dependant to to begin with (You said Seiya dispersed his body with a punch just before, which rotten didn’t survive…) It means that Haruka has a pretty big advantage taking this into account, and that rotten sewage is in real trouble here, especially once haruka’s reactive evolution helps her close the AP gap by a considerable amount. Meaning that despite the AP edge rotten has, haruka’s explosion-like skills could give her the win here.
He actually survived Seiya’s first punch, meaning that Haruka at first still barely does anything at all
And let’s not talk about haruka using her scythe’s multi-blade form to use multiple ultimate darkness strikes with it if that’s not enough 😯

I know his body isn’t ALL mush, meaning some stuff could survive, but, cmon, when have you ever seen a living piece of mush just take the form of a bus like a frickin transformer? (Except for the monster trucks movie)

^ I have some other things to bring up, but I’ll let you sort out your hockey first. I don’t want to give you too much to respond to 👍
Rotten sewage has great body control but he just shoots busses he doesn’t become them, he can manipulate his body to different shapes like a whirlpool or tsunami

He actually survived Seiya’s first punch, meaning that Haruka at first still barely does anything at all
Plus, I’ll say Seiya literally laughed about his full power monolith beam and then one shot him still laughing
Cmon bruh…
Rotten sewage has great body control but he just shoots busses he doesn’t become them, he can manipulate his body to different shapes like a whirlpool or tsunami
Ik lol, But i was mostly pointing out that while rotten sewages body control is good, it can’t save him from getting dispersed altogether, like haruka’s ultimate darkness strike vaporizing most of the mush on his body in one go due to it’s exceeding size compared to rotten sewage. He Has High 7-A Durability, sure, but as I’ve explained above, and like you’ve said, it‘s pretty much size-dependant. He could survive a High 7-A character blowing a hole in him, but what about a 7-A explosion that‘s bigger than himself and vaporizes most of the stuff on his body, and therefore hindering his regeneration? Unless Rotten sewage can survive a High 7-A explosion that does the same thing as haruka’s ultimate darkness strike, he ain’t coming back once Haruka lands that on him

Last edited:
Cmon bruh…
I get the feeling you think you know my own story better than me and I don’t like it

That punch was not the first one bro, I said one shot as in that particular punch did the trick
Ik lol, But i was mostly pointing out that while rotten sewages body control is good, it can’t save him from getting dispersed altogether, like haruka’s ultimate darkness strike vaporizing most of the mus( on his body in one go due to it’s size.
It’s still 7-A… it won’t hurt much, I’ve said this multiple times

I get the feeling you think you know my own story better than me and I don’t like it
If that came off like that, i apologize, i was just pointing it out, lol. i just went “Yo, why did you say this earlier and now you‘re saying something different all of a sudden?”
That punch was not the first one bro, I said one shot as in that particular punch did the trick
Ok
It’s still 7-A… it won’t hurt much, I’ve said this multiple times
I edited what i just said above ^ to make it more clear

• Refuse Destruction Wave: Rotten Sewage manipulates its body into being much like a tsunami, stretching much higher into the sky than he normally does (potentially up to double his size) then crashing down and annihilating everything in its path, and likely causing a gigantic earthquake as a consequence.
Doesn’t that mean it’s ONLY when he’s using that? Haruka will still be able to do quite a bit of damage and vaporize most of the mush in his body if he’s 6,200 metres tall compared to haruka’s 5,000 metre minimum ultimate darkness strike

Back